Last Post Replies
Heather Thomas
I'm very interested in purchasing Articulate; however, my organization currently uses PowerPoint 2007. Is Articulate completely compatible with this older version? I s...
13 years ago
By Heather Thomas
Leslie Ballard
I've been working on a presentation for the last several days and all of a sudden this afternoon I started noticing weirdness. When I preview or publish, part of the...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Tina R
I purchased Articulate a couple weeks ago and it was working fine. Tonight it stopped working. i read the posts to enable the Presenter ribbon. I log...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karyn Lemberg
Can you change the background of a Web Object so that it is transparent ? (the html file is from an engage ...) Just wondering so that the slide background can s...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rhona Blankenship
I have created a course that provides instructions on how to navigate a .pdf file which has been enbedded as a HTML object. For some reason when you click on the tab, ...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nishana P
Hi All, I have few interactions in my course. Following issue happens while I try to run the course using keyboard and user is unable to move ahead- If student is on t...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, I have successfully publish all my content, but now when I go back to a lesson, I see the videos are embedded, but they are not publishing. The associated pp...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Mark Bowden
Hi Guys. I'm new to the training industy, having worked in UK night clubs for 20 years. I'm trying to write courses to train bar staff in Resposible Alcohol Retail, to...
13 years ago
By Venice McDougle
Pam Boyd
Is there a way to change the master slide shape in PowerPoint? I'd like my course to be on a rectangular shaped background and I can't figure out how to change the bac...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rob Wright
Bigger picture - I'd like to build a generic learning module for higher ed students to use when investigating video material related to course work... build the framew...
13 years ago
By Rob Wright
Eric Larson
If I try to move an animation marker to fine tune a transition in the audio time-line, the editor freezes, forcing me to kill the app(both Ppt and Articulate) using th...
13 years ago
By Rob Wright
Jinnie Ong
I would like know how can i resize the "slide size on screen"? I try to customize the "slide size on screen" in the Page Setup, but when I publish out the s...
13 years ago
By Brian Sullivan
Sophia Baisie
Has any one created projects in presenter without using any sound? I have some training materials that we're converting into online courses and I was wondering how it ...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bill Marvin
I am new to the Articulate game and just created my first tutorial using Presenter. That part was easy, but I have two hyperlinks in the text, both of which came out l...
13 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Larry Bograd
I can pull a .flv file into my slide, using add Flash Movie.However, I don't see the thumbnail preview on the Flash Movie properties box. The movie reel icon placehold...
13 years ago
By Blake Griffin
Yale Cohen
Anyone with experience loading Presenter files that contain Quizzes into Angel Learning AND able to link quiz results to the Angel Gradebook? HELP! I'm using SCORM 200...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Derek Marn
I had to revise an Articulate presentation. When I opened the previously published pptx file to make my revisions, Articulate renamed the original ppta ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Shawn Cantu
I've got a series of two-slide pairs, the first slide has a thumbnail icon that when clicked on goes to the second slide and displays a demonstration of system behavio...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rodney N.
Hello, I am trying to solve this problem that recently came up in a course that I am designing. I have a built Flash file that I am importing into PowerPoint and...
13 years ago
By Rodney N.
Brian Sullivan
I am having the buttons in the resume popup appearing in the same color as the button background (at least that is what I am supposing -- the buttons and popup appear ...
13 years ago
By Brian Sullivan