Last Post Replies
Pam White
I'm wanting to add a drag and drop activity to an Articulate Presenter module - dragging the correct labels to a diagram with immediate feedback on correct and in...
13 years ago
By Pam White
Jonathan Bacon
I've been working on revising a Flash Hangman game (doing away with the noose and making it constructive rather than suicidal--for a 1st grade audience). I'm not a Fla...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
troy schulze
after publishing my captivate as .swf file and place into my articulate presenter... from preview it shows the captivate file, but it is flashing and flashing a ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Saul J
Hi I'd like to know if its possible to replace the existing logo (top-left logo, not the "powered-by" logo) by editing the playerproperties.xml file, instead of having...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lee Condon
Hi, I have put together a lesson using Articulate Presenter and I have attached several documents from my C drive which (when published) appear in the tools tab. ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
S P
Hello, I have a problem with failing a quiz on my articulate presentations. If the user passes the final quiz in a published presentation, Articulate runs fine.&...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Tunney
Hi everyone, I am using PowerPoint 2007 with Articulate Presenter 09. My files are on my local hard drive. I have a few slides that I have set timed animat...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jen V.
Has anyone posted a course to Blackboard? I am looking for any guidance on using Articulate and Blackboard. Thanks, Jen
13 years ago
By George Gaudette
Pete Rix
Hi all, I'm running into a problem syncing animations in Articulate Presenter '09 and am currently at a loss of what to do next. Maybe someone else has ran into this ...
13 years ago
By Pete Rix
Joe Kestenbaum
When I try to publish the course I just created, it hangs up on the same slide each time. This is the first slide where the animations come in via timing (not manual c...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Audrey Kumi
Hi Everyone, I am pretty new to articulate and I was hoping you could help me find a solution to my problem. When I upload an articulate file in moodle it does not pla...
13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Andrea Kellie
Hi, I'm trying to create a player template in Articulate Presenter '09 that shows the bottom navigation by default. It seems like no matter what I select or deselect, ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pauline Rooney
Hi folks I'm using Presenter/Engage to create a bank of scenarios which allow managers to practice their discipline/grievance-handling skills. Basically the user is pr...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Steve Andrews
I've currently publishing a project with several image in it. Everything looks fine in PowerPoint but when I publish some of the graphics are missing with a placeholde...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Ealy
Hi. I need some help: I've built a course (AICC) using Presenter '09 and am using Web Objects - referencing a .swf on the same server as the cours...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Laura Lampe
We recently purchased Articulate to redevelope a Training Portal using a PowerPoint presentation. There are issues with the conversion from PowerPoint '07 to Art...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brian Sullivan
Just doing some testing with MP4 video vs FLV as the MP4 seems to produce a lot better quality for the same bandwidth. From what I can tell though it seems that ...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Kim Stockwell
Hi All - I have loaded the contents of a publsihed file to an intranet sharepoint site. Some of the users are having difficulty playing the course. When they click on...
13 years ago
By Saul J
David Baird
Is there a way of controlling the playback of a Flash movie at runtime. For example, I have a simple animation built in Flash. At the end of it's timeline I have a sto...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jim Rehmann
It would be nice if we could LOOP an inserted Flash video so it replays when it reaches the end. What I've had to do is go into an editor (Camtasia), copy the or...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt