Last Post Replies
Lela Donelson
I am considering purchasing Presenter. About 18 mos ago I downloaded the free trial and therefore am unable to install and use the trial again. I have since purchased ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year (so I'm a newbie) and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would ...
13 years ago
By Bill Finnerty
Melanie Fine
I like to write directly on my powerpoint slides as I lecture. Is there a way to do this in presenter, so that it is recorded as part of the lesson?
13 years ago
By Patricio Bustamante M
Bruce Graham
So... I decided to be a good boy, and try recording to .wav, and importing the files en masse to my project. I usually create .mp3 files and use those, .wav just seems...
13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Artur Kowalski
hi, I made a pack with two sco's. Tested on Moodle and SCORM Cloud. Unfortunately, the Close button does not work in the first sco. The second is working properly. I t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I'm having some problems converting my .mov file to a MP4 H264 file. I've attached an image to my settings below. I'm just getting whit...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I converted my office into a sound studio this afternoon. It was a fantastic success! I recorded segments for an Engage interaction a...
13 years ago
By Katie Weinmann
cat southworth
My color scheme disappears when I upload my course to the web server. Does anyone know how to correct this? Thanks.
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Jessica Rich
Is Articulate (Presenter, Quizmaker, Engage) compatible with PowerPoint 2010? If not, are there plans for it to be? Thanks!
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Amy Sexsmith
I took a screenr of this strange bug.... //www.screenr.com/G93 basically a second voice track plays at slide 9. When i hit pause one track stops but the other k...
13 years ago
By David Anderson
Ted Moore
I've seen several "presentations" that show a group of slides under one slide... EXAMPLE: Chapter 1 sub section 1 sub section 2 sub...
13 years ago
By Ted Moore
Chris Greifeneder
Hi, I am having problems publishing SmartArt in powerpoint 2007. The text inside the SmartART often doubles up and is hard to read when published. I also find the text...
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
David Janus
Hello All, My client is having a problem with their attachments and the 'exit' button. In IE8: navigating through course works great, video, audio all working ...
13 years ago
By Jeff Sale
Allison Moreland
OK, so I have been publishing just fine all along. Now, I have 2 files that when I publish, the resulting folder contains nothing but an empty data folder. As they are...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jesse Kramer
Hi all, I have a course with a navigation screen that learners will use to navigate to specific portions of the course. As each section is completed I want the system ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Corey Thoma
Hello! I am trying to simulate a click button to make text appear.. I tried using custom animations and that didn't work out because I also want it to trigger an audio...
13 years ago
By Corey Thoma
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I've tried searching for this on Google and I can't find a blog or anything where someone has tried using Server2Go with a custom preloader. ...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Christina Carter
Has anyone else experienced this issue when syncing animations in Articulate Presenter/PowerPoint 2007: You click on "sync animations" in Articulate menu. You pr...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jim Starr
I have a picture of a rather large spread sheet and I want to use a guided image to highlight key areas. However, the areas are seperated by a lot of space so I want t...
13 years ago
By Jim Starr
David Janus
Hi all! I am having some issues with Articulate. Presenter has a problem and I can't open or edit quizes or interactions. If anyone had similar issues before, pl...
13 years ago
By David Janus