Last Post Replies
Diane D'Amico
I'm new to the e-learning and Articulate community so I have a basic question. I am creating a course for one of our software applications and was wondering if I...
13 years ago
By Diane D'Amico
Terry West
Hi, I want to upload my Articulate presentation to my blog. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks, Terry
13 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Blake Griffin
Does anyone know if you can change the colors for the tabs that drop down? For example, my attachments tab drops down as a gray menu. I would like to ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
casper tucker
So, as u can see in the image above, the default setting I have come acrss in the Articulate Engage plug-in Carousel has made default text for each image pop up (...
13 years ago
By David Burton
gilles gagnon
hmmm.. where's the forum for Video Encoder?... I can't seem to find it. G
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
L. F.
Hi everyone, I'm as new as newbies get-- I downloaded the trial version of Presenter 5 days ago to see if it will work with our department's needs and am experimenting...
13 years ago
By L. F.
Don Bair
The question: Can AP write a cookie to a name and with contents that I specify, then read that cookie at a later time? The task: I'm being presented with 20-25 SC...
13 years ago
By Don Bair
Colin Towers
I'd like to access a single scenarion from multiple places in the course. Then, when the scenario is finshed to branch back to the area that I came from rather t...
13 years ago
By Colin Towers
stat1124 CodeName
First I will apologize if this isn't the correct forum to be voicing this question but I looked through the other categories and felt this fit best. Here is my ...
13 years ago
By stat1124 CodeName
Jim Rehmann
Studio ’09 Update 8 & Flash Player 10.2 I downloaded this update yesterday after receiving the eMail from Articulate, but have just realized that I should not inst...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I'm working with audio for the first time in AP. I imported several .wav files into multiple ppt slides using the import audio function. I then use t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
It must be easy, but I can't figure it out and I have a gazillion old ones I don't want to keep any more. thanks.
13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
F C
Hi, Does anyone have any tips or examples of "instructional slides" they have used that walk users through the basic features of their course (i.e. how to navigate, fi...
13 years ago
By F C
Payal Tandon
Hi, I have faced this problem many times. So far I have gone around this problem by re-creating the pertinent slides. But now that it has happened on...
13 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Sam Carter
I recall that Articulate doesn't support left-to-right Arabic. Is there good solid support for Simplified Chinese and Japanese? S
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
George Blomgren
In our Articulate webinars, we have quizzes with important commentary by the presenter regarding the correct and/or incorrect answers. Is there any way to require that...
13 years ago
By George Blomgren
marco xxx
Hello everyone, I am writing to show you my problem with a presentation and I hope you could give me some hints. I have a pptx file to be converted to flash with artic...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Thomas Pyzdek
I have a slide with animations. When I try to sync the animations, the first graphic automatically appears even though it is set to appear on a mouse click. I found a ...
13 years ago
By Thomas Pyzdek
Michael Bender
Have selected a seekbar in the player controls of the templates as well as the "allow user to seek within seekbar", but when publishing and playing the seek bar emedia...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kari Kells
I've got 3 Presenter videos I'm adding to our LMS. 2 of them worked perfectly immediately but 1 is giving us problems. Here's what we know and have tried with the prob...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt