Last Post Replies
Martin Schneck
Hi guys, I have a problem to read or write variables. My presentation includes a slide that have to show additional informations (a customer id, ...). I just tried t...
13 years ago
By Martin Schneck
Paul Smit
Hi team, I've been scouring the forums for the last while and haven't seen anything about this issue, but I have a feeling that it must have been dealt with before.&n...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Blake Griffin
What exactly was changed in Update 8?
13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
A Carswell
I have a presentation that has individual slides that have already been timed, but I can't find a way to import those into Articulate (it uses the default 5 seconds an...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
June Dunlap
Is there a way to save and view screenr's for use on a development PC having no access to the Internet? I'd like to use them while building a course but due to network...
13 years ago
By June Dunlap
Terri Alexander
This is a follow up from my 2/9 post in the other forum. Once again, I am in a crunch and this PPTA files is NOT updating. I'm so afraid that some of my coure pr...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul Holba
I keep locking up my laptop when attempting to open slide properties. I also notice (Compatability mode) at the top of the screen. What is going wrong?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
gilles gagnon
I have an mp4 which I need to convert to flv for inclusion on a web site (not using YOUtube). It's about 4 minutes long. I was able to create an flv but it's 17M...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Condoleeza T.
i have tried publishing my presentation several times. When it gets to slide 80 out of 82, I get a message saying " AP has stopped working. A problem ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Paul Holba
I am trying to use background music behind 6 slides. Unfortunately, as each slides transitions the music stops and then starts again making the presentation very "chop...
13 years ago
By Paul Holba
Karen Mulvey
I find the hardest thing to do is transition in and out of my animations (Engage) so that how I got there and where I am going makes sense. Are there any best practice...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Murray Reimer
Is there any way to allow learners to navigate freely to different modules within a course but for them to see which modules they may have missed once they come back t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I'm trying to test some hyperlinks (faux triggers) in my presentation. The presentation previews okay, but when I actually publish it, it gets stuck at a quiz after th...
13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might know the answer to this question... I noticed that when I publish using Standard View, on slides that have Engage interacti...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gavin Henry
Hey Guys, I may sound a little silly when I ask this question but I just wanted to double check before wasting any time. I have a group of LMS pres...
13 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Bethre Means
Is there a way I can hide the tooltip, or delay how long it takes for it to show up?
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Tess Farley
I created a hyperlink in PowerPoint and it works fine. But when I preview it's not working right. Can someone help?
13 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Terri Goold
I'm sending an email at the end of my presentation. I need to have line breaks in the body of the email. I've tried using <br> and <br/>, but it just displ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to figure out a way to branch to a hidden slide using a hyperlinked shape. We have a course that has some graphic images. We want to give the ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt