Last Post Replies
Sam Currie
I am hoping that someone can help. I'm just about finished on a project and the client has supplied me with a new logo, I've added it and published it and the old one ...
13 years ago
By Sam Currie
Dwayne Schamp
So lately, after the last Articulate update, which I have installed several times to try check if it was a bad update) i have noticed that when i go to publish for Web...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Norma Davila
I work for a financial institution that is looking into using Articulate Presenter in its e-learning program. I am looking for benchmarking information about the...
13 years ago
By Norma Davila
Robert Long
While I love Articulate, I have been having a few issues regarding the preview/ publish feature. When I preview my current courses objects move or become resized, anni...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there I changed my powerpoint slides from 4:3 to 16:9 to accomodate for my videos, which are at 16:9. This means i can use the entire slide to fir my video in. When...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Gem Miller
There is no longer a way to back up Presenter Project Files since the "Send to Articulate Package" feature no longer exists together with all the other components on t...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Thomas
I am publishing a course in Thai - I've created a new template, changed all text to Arial Unicode MS and selected non-western characters. I've also changed the text in...
13 years ago
By Jennifer Thomas
Doug Ellenberger
Good morning, I have been researching software and really like Articulate. One thing I didn't find yet was how many PC's can I load the software on.....am I limi...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Lisa Smyser
I'm using software demonstrations in Presenter (no quiz/no engage) and I'm keeping them to less than 1.5 min each. In fact, I only have one video in my current course....
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Will Findlay
This is an "is it just me?" question where I am curious if anyone out there is experiencing the same thing: Is it just me, or does it take a long time for quizzes to...
13 years ago
By John Curran
Vickie Souve
I am packaging a powerpoint presentation with what appears to be an animation video inside - there does not seem to be a tool box to view slide components. When ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Robin Donaldson
I am having problems with the navigation of my slides. If you go to http://preview.theorangegrove.org/training/level2contribute/player.html Click on Tutorial 8: Revi...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone! I have a question with regard to using a web object. I am publishing an online module to our LMS and within the module, I am linking to a .pdf document th...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Dang Thu Nga
Bonjour, J'ai un souci bizarre avec un module de cours: Quand je fais un "preview" individuel de chaque diapositive, tout est normal Quand je fais un "previex" glo...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ann Kennedy
I can successfully publish my Articualte presentation but when I view it - the screen is blank and the data folder is empty. What am I doing wrong?
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carol  Haueter
I'm new to the Articulate suite, so there may be a simple fix for this, but I've wasted a LOT of time trying to find the solution. I have one slide that I create...
13 years ago
By Carol Haueter
Paul Reid
I cannot see my attachments tab on one particular course. On other courses, I have no problems with it showing up when published. Here's what I've done so ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Peter Hers
Where I have a single quiz included in a Presenter presentation: If I update the quiz then when I next publish the Presenter presentation it automatically updates the ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
Can't tell for sure, but it seems like this place is dragging people across from the original forums? Or maybe it's attracting a different crowd? Don't kno...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
I, like a fair few people here have made X number of feature requests, and while I think this is obviously great for overall development, it may lead to similar reques...
13 years ago
By Steve Flowers