Last Post Replies
vikranth pothireddy
Hi, We have a set of courses which are uploaded on the LMS which are not helping us tracking the usage as we didn't select the 'Completed/Incomplete' option before we ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Robert Eriksson
Hi everyone I have question regarding translations Is there a way in Articulate Presenter and Engage to export and import the text used in course to work with translat...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Barry Galvin
Hello all, Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Is there any way that I can improve the quality of the image that appears in the presenter panel? I creat...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Curt Zilbersher
I'm publishing my Articulate course to the Storyboard output type but the MS-Word file it creates are HUGE! The culprit are the large thumbnail images which, I b...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Hugh Gardner
Ok, so training a new person and he created some content, and I couldn't preview it in Powerpoint 2007 or 2010. he is using 2010 and it previews fine. When...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Barry Galvin
Hello there, Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the separator lines at the bottom of the player? Please click on the attached image to view what I mean. Than...
13 years ago
By Barry Galvin
Tess Farley
there's some confusion about bandwidth at our site; can someone help?
13 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Purevsambuu Munkh-Ochir
I need to change the presenter labels from English to Mongolian. When I change all the labels (outline, notes, search, attachment......) to Mongolian it shows correctl...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Hilary Goodnight
I hope I have posted this in the correct forum. I often need to created my own clip art images to use in my courses. I use the shape tools in PowerPoint07 ...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jonathan Workman
A few weeks ago I ran across a two-part demo done on YouTube (not Screenr) showing how to create an iPad interface in PPT. It was posted by someone who was ...
13 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
My users can't advance from Part 1 of the Training to Part II, which settings in the articulate should I activate? Thank you for your suggestions.
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ekaterina  Dadaeva
When students enter the training pubished on the LMS, and spend a few minutes on a slide or two, whithout completing the training, the LMS markes the traning as comple...
13 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jack Sparrow
Hi, I have a fresh clean install of Windows 7, fresh clean install of MS Office 2010 and fresh clean install of Articulate Studio trial. Pressing any button (e.g. Prev...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Livia Barasz
Hi! I've been working with PowerPoint and Presenter and recently the program started crashing after displaying the message "PowerPoint 2007 stopped working". Another ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Thorn
In the Presenter Bio section of the Presentation Options, there is a field for Email. Simple enough, but is there a way to edit the actual "Email" button text to say s...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Bruce Graham
Is there anything that would override this? I have it set, it shows top-right, but when I open it and click "Exit", nothing happens. "Cancel" works fine, but "Exit Now...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
santosh kumar
Dear sir, i have a issue with audio embedded in .swf files that, when i imported .swf files having .wave embedded audio files into PPT presentatio...
13 years ago
By Adrian Gates
Efrat Maor
In one of the course presentations, I got all callouts colors filled with the outline color (the design is from the Quick Styles, thin colored outline filled in w...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Heather Beaudoin
I'm curious how many of you use the Presenter Annotations feature vs animating PPT shapes at the appropriate times on the slide? I'd like to get an idea of when ...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bob Lander
I'm having some problems with my course. It includes some things that work on my computer, but not on my client's computer. For example, I have an Attachments tab an...
13 years ago
By Efrat Maor