Last Post Replies
Heather Beaudoin
I'm curious how many of you use the Presenter Annotations feature vs animating PPT shapes at the appropriate times on the slide? I'd like to get an idea of when ...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bob Lander
I'm having some problems with my course. It includes some things that work on my computer, but not on my client's computer. For example, I have an Attachments tab an...
13 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Tess Farley
Someone gave me some old PowerPoint's that were set to 35mm slides. But when I publish things don't seem to look right. Do I need to change the slide prop...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Sara Fromme
Some of our people are using PowerPoint 2003 and some of us have 2007. Has anyone run into problems with files being shared back and forth?
13 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Ardi Collins
I just noticed something. In some of my courses, there are some outline listings show up with line breaks (only not very elegantly because there's a horizontal line be...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Christopher Timothy
My Articulate menu is missing in PowerPoint. How do I get it back?
over 13 years ago
By Christopher Timothy
Jack Torrance
I have some questions about Screenr, but this doesn't seem to be the appropriate place for questions about Screenr. Is there another forum I should use?
over 13 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Sam Veasey
I open up the audio editor and drag the slide boundaries to change when each slide starts. I hit Save & Close and it looks like it saves, but when I go back into t...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Colleen Brunner
I want a flash video to play in a slide only after the user clicks on an icon for it. Any one know how to do this? Thanks!
over 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Sunny Bozell
published a podcast and sent it as an email, but I'm not really sure what the recipient is supposed to do. The email message that Articulate generates for me in ...
over 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Arthur Binotti
I need to export player templates that I've created for another user. I cannot find the files. Help? Articulate 09
over 13 years ago
By Arthur Binotti
Ardi Collins
I've had a bit of a major malfunction with my computer and lost the original PPT files that I built a couple of presentations on. The computer malfunctioned so badly o...
over 13 years ago
By Chris Norton
Arthur Binotti
Suddenly when I create Engage or Quizmaker interactions via Presenter, they don't show up as a slide. I have to start Engage or Quizmaker again, and browse to the file...
over 13 years ago
By Arthur Binotti
Chris Norton
What code needs to be added to the player.html that will skip the launcher button step, and open in full screen mode without the status, toolbar, location and menubar?
over 13 years ago
By Chris Norton
Christine James
I'd like to generate (like slideshare but for my intranet) flash-based versions of my powerpoint presentations. Is it possible to disable in the generated flash the p...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Sara Fromme
I inserted a video using the Articulate tab. But I want to get back to the settings menus. How do i do that?
over 13 years ago
By Sara Fromme
Ardi Collins
Hi there, I've created a podcast and I want to include it on my webpage, however, it automatically starts to play as soon as someone hits the page. I want to incl...
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Sunny Bozell
I'm working on a course another designer sent me. The "course" has no quiz. They just want thier user community to view the presentation and be counted by our LMS. Whe...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Norton
Hi - Strangest thing ever happened today. Whenever I click on my Articulate menu to publish my course (or anything) nothing happens. What do you think happened?
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Norton
Ladies and Gents - Is there a way to turn the Logo in the player side bar into a hyperlink? I'm looking for a way to have someone viewing a presentation be able to n...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson