Product Last Post Replies
simondavide tritto
Hi, I'd like to add a "send feedback' feature to the TinCAN online modules we create with SL360 Not just the simple email link you can find in many documents/webpages,...
Articulate Storyline almost 5 years ago
By simondavide tritto
IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Hi, When I use RISE's multimedia>Embed block function to embed a Qumu* video, I experience the following issue (screenshot below)--simply put, the embedding is not...
Rise 360 almost 5 years ago
By IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Huan Yang
I want to collect courseware interaction, such as courseware reading time and test results. Can I use JavaScript to collect them on the web side?
By Huan Yang
Kyle Mullaney
I need to use the SCORM to xAPI wrapper from github with storyline authored courses (and eventually Rise). To use it I must replace the “appropriate ADLWrapper.js” fil...
By Kyle Mullaney
Jufren Barasa
Hi, is it possible to save scores to a database from ASL? And how does it work? I want to keep the user scores into the database. Thank you.
By Jufren Barasa
narrative Bareket
Hi While trying to figure out how to send the user's details automatically when completing the training, if an email message is not supported, I found that I can inser...
By narrative Bareket
Katherine Piatti
hello all, in the recent training by tom on building scenarios in the new rise scenario block, tom linked to two different sets of background images—collections of di...
By Katherine Piatti
bar gabbai
Hello, I have a drag and drop interaction (NOT using the drag and drop quiz), and I have a problem which I don't know how to solve-   a little explanation is needed...
By bar gabbai
Pulsar Production
Hello everyone!! I know therу is still no feature to speed up video in Storyline but I know, that some code can be useful. I want to add a button with a script to spe...
By Pulsar Production
Jesse Mercado
Currently, when previewing a course developed in Articulate Storyline 360 using the Classic Player the slides are not displaying correctly on an iPhone 7. The slides a...
By Jesse Mercado
Alain Gauthier
I'm creating a slide where the learner enters his or her 5 key points. Then, I want the ability for the learner to reorganize or prioritize this set of text boxes. Th...
By Alain Gauthier
Daniel Catrice
I appreciate the answer to this question may be "It all depends ..." but I was wondering whether there are optimum font sizes for Storyline slides, particularly when v...
By Daniel Catrice
Sam Carter
In version 3.27.188220, we found that adding a JavaScript in the slide master will erroneously delay the slide preview audio track such that timeline triggers occur ea...
By Sam Carter
veronica cotta
Hello! I have a problem in my project, I want to put a song in a loop, the music only plays when I export for flash / html5 and flash, but the movement of the characte...
By veronica cotta
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
By Jessica Goldberg
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
By Jessica Goldberg
Glen Bambrick
I am looking to use Storyline for screen cast demos of raising Purchase Requisitions in Oracle iProcurement making use of Storyline.  Is there a recommended screen re...
By Glen Bambrick
Luke Farmer
Hi Appreciate there are several threads on 'pulling learner name from LMS' already, but I've gone through all of the discussions and am still struggling! I had a pie...
By Luke Farmer
Dana Wardlaw
Hi all, I recently suggested that my team consider using Rise with Storyline blocks, as needed, for an online course project. One of our organization's technologists ...
By Dana Wardlaw
Julia Steinier
Hello rise experts. I need to create pdf files/counterparts to our rise courses. Do you have experience with this? If so, would you be willing to share your recommenda...
By Julia Steinier