Product Last Post Replies
Bryan McCrae
Hi All, Currently, we host all of our Articulate e-learning on our own LMS (Wordpress plus Learndash plug-in). We now have a new client who wants us to load our cont...
Articulate Storyline 5 years ago
By Bryan McCrae
Jennifer Sader
I'm doing a card sort with paired cards. When one item moves to the keep pile, its partner should go to the discard, and vice-versa. I want them to act like real cards...
By Jennifer Sader
Mary Teresa Goeman
I built a slide that has numberic inputs and I perform calculations based on what they input using triggers. There are 12 inputs and 9 calculations that display on a c...
By Mary Teresa Goeman
rao s
Hi,  I am planning to develop course modules in Storyline/Rise. And we have to host in Moodle. Any known issues or limitations I would like to know. We want to plan ...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By rao s
Bronwyn Botts
Is there a way to make the text that is hyperlinked BOLD and not underlined?
By Bronwyn Botts
Rajendra Malloju
how to convert output file in to apk file
By Rajendra Malloju
Karen Kennedy
Hi All, Here's my conundrum: I need to do a knowledge grab for an employee who is leaving the company. I'd like to do some screencasts as she works through various sys...
By Karen Kennedy
Don Hardy
Hello All, My course has a number of questions using the survey feature - Pick one and essay. Is there a way for the learner to print our their results? At present the...
By Don Hardy
Adrien Park
I have inserted HTML files(included javascript) into several slides by using  WebObject tool of Storyline, but I need to add sandbox element and id element of iframe e...
By Adrien Park
Mark Wilson
Hi, Using Storyline, I'm trying to build in some discussion forums for learners taking my course, so they can share knowledge between each other. Does anyone know how ...
By Mark Wilson
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi,  I am busy developing a course where I will be showing a picture of the learner. We have uploaded the pictures of the learners of the server and need to pull it f...
By Kennethg Goeieman
Mayur Raskar
Finally I have successfully completed this task. Also this is perfectly working on LMS. Here is the code: var player=GetPlayer(); var customScore=player.GetVar("stor...
By Mayur Raskar
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just shipped a handy new feature for Articulate 360 Teams accounts. Now, account admins can delete and rename Storyline 360 team slides and Rise block templates....
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just shipped a handy new feature for Articulate 360 Teams accounts. Now, account admins can delete and rename Storyline 360 team slides and Rise block templates....
By Mike Olivieri
Alba Ortiz
Hi, If you need to add an image to the bottom of your content in storyline you just have to do the following steps: Public you storyline. Go to the folder HTML5 -...
By Alba Ortiz
Nicole Ralph
Hello, We are using SL360 Articulate. Is there a way to control the font size of Closed Captions? We notice the captions cover slide content when viewed on...
By Nicole Ralph
Jeff Drilling
Trying to publish a Rise course and upload to Adobe Connect, but i'm unable to view in IE ll.  I've read about file manipulation from Storyline but not Rise. Any exper...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Jeff Drilling
Dakota Thomas
Hello! I was wondering if you could set up Quizmaker (Studio 13) to score based of kappa scoring.  If so, how do I go about creating kappa tests in Quizmaker.   Als...
Articulate Quizmaker 5 years ago
By Dakota Thomas
Spencer Lewis
I am looking for a solution to allow a learner to be able to open the Storyline content in a new window at any point as they view the content, and still allow progress...
By Spencer Lewis
Paul Colby
I'm posting this to save some other unfortunate soul the trouble of figuring out how to rotate an object something other than 90, 180, or 360 degrees, seemingly the on...
By Paul Colby