Product Last Post Replies
smartfox Admin
Hello, we uploaded our Rise Course as a Scorm Package in moodle. We have selected the settings so that the course opens in the same window within moodle. We do not wan...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By smartfox Admin
Paul Froc
Hi There, Has anybody had any issues with Storyline 3 not completing properly in Success Factors LMS while using question pools. The course we built works fine in Sco...
Articulate Storyline 5 years ago
By Paul Froc
Karoline Nanfeldt
Hello community, I've run into a peculiar problem that my colleagues and I can't wrap our heads around. Not really sure there's any easy fix but hoping other people m...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Karoline Nanfeldt
Lisa Tobey
I had to republish a Rise 360 course and can't figure out how to update the link in Cornerstone. Is there anyway to do this without losing the data?
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Lisa Tobey
Kim Fletcher
Hello! We have purchased the Training Arcade suite from eLearning Brothers to integrate into an eLearning, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with gettin...
By Kim Fletcher
Sam Carter
Has anyone found a JavaScript that could be embedded in a course to ensure it isn't used beyond a specific date?
By Sam Carter
cindy lucas
Is there anything I can do, or any code I can use to track how many times a course was taken. The course is going to be loaded on an LMS, but not mine. So I want to fi...
By cindy lucas
Walker Hilton
I have two different surveys embedded into my Rise course (Survey Monkey).  I tested the course through ScormCloud and the course looks as it should, but the embedded ...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Walker Hilton
Bill Monks
I'm trying to import a Storyline 360 course into Success Factor LMS. Every time I try to import I get this error:  "The parser could not validate the SCORM Import fil...
By Bill Monks
harold niblett
Hello People, need some help to fix a calculator. Im using a javascript to perform the calculations, the user needs to provide the input values which are then calcula...
By harold niblett
saurabh chormunge
How to customize variable track in LMS (SCORM 2004) using JavaScript ? And I want interaction report every question is it possible?
By saurabh chormunge
Jay A
Hi All, This is a bit of a hack so please do a test first. STEPS: IMPORTANT: Install the latest version of Storyline (Build 3.25.18009.0) Check what player sty...
By Jay A
Katrina Gates
Hi community, Does anyone know if it's possible to use a third-party tool like survey monkey with SL? I know you can embed web objects - but is it possible to di...
By Katrina Gates
Kartik Tyagi
Hi Heroes, Now days I'm working on a project where I used a character animation as giff. Now the problem is that giff is not controllable using storyline player. Is t...
By Kartik Tyagi
Bobby P
Hello Storyline people, I am trying to write some JS code that will check to see if the LMS API is still present(AKA Parent/Launching window) on each timeline start. I...
By Bobby P
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I need to build a glossary with about 200 entries. Each entry will display some text, a photo, and a video. I've seen examples on the forum but all of them ha...
By Pierre Jouan
Emily Hinteregger
I am wondering if it is possible to track and record responses from courses created in Articulate when hosting the course in Thinkific.   I saw this comment somewhere...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Emily Hinteregger
Nicholas Messiah
Hello e-Learning heroes community!  I have been struggling with my modules I am builder for a client.  The desired result I am going for is to have several text entry ...
By Nicholas Messiah
Martin Wood
Wanted to see if anyone had any real world performance feedback on how Rise packages are performing on AWS, Azure and other cloud-based storage solutions? We have neve...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By Martin Wood
People 3Culture
Hi, I have clients that created a course in Rise, which was then published to our LMS (Cornerstone) for tracking purposes. However, when viewed in the LMS, it adds a ...
Rise 360 5 years ago
By People 3Culture