Product Last Post Replies
Ashley Schwartau
Is there any way to dictate the window size of a Rise course when it launches on a desktop? Anything I launch (in multiple LMS environments) launches in FULL SCREEN wh...
Rise 360 over 5 years ago
By Ashley Schwartau
Alma Soria
Hello. We have a license with articulate, however, the user was recently changed and when registering the new one, I could not visualize the information that I alread...
By Alma Soria
Thomas Lehning
The ergonomy department of my client reworked our rise-courses and found out, that rise courses have some important problems with ergonomic features. For examples the ...
By Thomas Lehning
Sara Juul Clausen
Dear e-learning Heroes, Does anyone know if an iFramed Rise course (in Moodle) is trackable in moodle? Thank you in advance! Best, Sara
By Sara Juul Clausen
Eray Cansev
I would like to print a Storyline Slide in A4 format in Chrome. The project has the dimensions 595 px x 842 px and I'm working with the "window.print();" Javascript. B...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By Eray Cansev
Diarmaid Collins
Hi there. I have a module with three media slides playing short videos interspaced between some information slides. The module uses a bespoke navigation system and med...
By Diarmaid Collins
Shannon Orser
Labelled Graphic: Edit Card / Existing text not visible for editing in edit mode See attachment where the copy is visible in edit/preview mode of the image See attac...
By Shannon Orser
Peter Ivany
I have a question bank in a raw text file that I want to import into Quizmaker 360.  The import works well and the questions are all multiple choice only. I want to bu...
Articulate Quizmaker over 5 years ago
By Peter Ivany
Tracy Parish
The Toronto Storyline User's Group is back for another year! Woot! Join us Tues, Nov. 27th, 2018 - register (for free) here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toronto-story...
By Tracy Parish
Venny Chiu
Hi, I inserted a video which background is removed, but it still have black background. How do I remove the background of the video in Storyline or insert a vide...
By Venny Chiu
Chris Gowland
Does anyone have experience with this combination? We're considering these two and hoping they play well together.  
By Chris Gowland
Jens Eeckhout
Hi all, First off, TL;DR for those who want: How do I send statement extensions along to my LRS using Storyline? Long version: We're developing a new module in Story...
By Jens Eeckhout
Ravi Sharma
Hi Can some one help me with using GIFs in articulate. I want my characters to walk, talk or engage in different activities. Is there an add on for the same or an...
By Ravi Sharma
Raheel Lakhani
What would happen if I delete first screen/splash thumbnail from mobile folder of a html5 published story? Any issues expected if I do this? We will be distributing c...
By Raheel Lakhani
Sharon Halperin
We have course requirements (for compliance courses) that the user is logged out after 6 minutes of inactivity. We currently use SCORM 2nd Edition 4K character limit b...
By Sharon Halperin
nimrod macam
Hi to all, we're in the process of rtl-ling Rise to meet our costumers' needs. In order to achieve this in the process block i have been playing around with arrows pos...
By nimrod macam
RISE 1
Hello! I already know Rise is pretty much in a continuous development, and you're getting to improve everything quickly. Is there a plan to create individual rise co...
By RISE 1
Carolyn knight
Is it possible to use engage to show a dependency diagram and how it would change if the result was x, etc?   Does that make sense? How can I represent this flow in ...
Articulate Engage over 5 years ago
By Carolyn knight
Jacob Olivier
Hello, I have a major issue in Storyline 3, when using file created in Storyline 2 and automatically converted into Storyline 3 (and creating SL2 backup) In SL2...
By Jacob Olivier
Vincent Doherty
Hi all I 'm trying to change the interaction ID in a SCORM 1.2 file i use through Moodle2.7. I want to change the 'ID' when reviewing on Moodle to 'Question 1, Quest...
By Vincent Doherty