Product Last Post Replies
Harriet Logan
Hi everyone! My company is looking to translate its modules into different languages. We use Stoyline 360. My question is: how to handle different languages that we ...
Articulate Storyline over 5 years ago
By Harriet Logan
Rod Costner
First of all, I have already been to the comments that people are normally pointed toward. I need to know how I can place the Storyline 2 player right on the home page...
By Rod Costner
Karen Drummey
I know you can turn off image alt tags by object, but can you turn them off for an entire course? I met with someone who uses a JAWS reader and for some courses having...
By Karen Drummey
Susan Fisher
I have a Storyline 360 course that must have a Restricted Menu with Restrict Next/Previous Buttons.  I'm creating some slides that will be triggered as lightboxes in o...
Articulate Storyline almost 6 years ago
By Susan Fisher
Karin Rex
I doubt that anybody on this board would need a class in Rise, but if you know of anybody who would like an inexpensive guided hands-on learning experience, you can po...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By Karin Rex
Narda Butler
Hi all,   I have embedded a Storyline 3 project into a Blackboard page via iframe. When someone clicks outside of the SL, it opens fullscreen displacing the Blackboa...
By Narda Butler
Aditya Gautam
If you publish HTML5 output then, course menu doesn't work in IE 11. I was also struggling the same thinge but after lots of R&D found the solution, It a CSS prob...
By Aditya Gautam
Greeshma Thomas
Hi, I uploaded the storyline HTML output file in the external server for our mobile application. But it takes time(minimum 25 seconds) to load in the browser when I&nb...
By Greeshma Thomas
Celia Potter
Hello I am recording SAP Portal screens in Camtasia and publishing to MP4 format, but when I insert into ASL2 they are not full screen (which is what I would like). T...
By Celia Potter
Maxwell Dziku
If you are looking for a handy tool to tell screen sizes or even determine what your current screen size is before publishing your articulate output, here is a handy t...
By Maxwell Dziku
Cara Beck
Hello fellow heroes! In my organization, a learner recently reported an error in a Storyline course on our LMS. Unfortunately, we no longer have access to the source f...
By Cara Beck
Brian Keefer
Is anyone using Studio 360 HTML5 output exclusively (no Flash) for a variety of clients with a variety of LMSs? If so, are your courses tracking properly in the LMSs a...
Articulate Presenter almost 6 years ago
By Brian Keefer
Prospect Digital
Hi, I am trying to find a way to insert a custom HTML5 background on my Storyline 360 courses. We were successful in changing the backgrounds in our Storyline 2 cours...
By Prospect Digital
Alessandro Pagano
Dear community, a customer of us wants a particular (probably custom) scorm output. In particular they want that the scorm does not have to execute ajax calls to rea...
By Alessandro Pagano
Michel Toyos
I´m working with objetives in Storline 3 but with Scorm 1.2. SetObjectiveDescription SetObjectiveStatus SetObjectiveScore I can´t write it on the platform (moodle) ...
By Michel Toyos
Geert Bonamie
Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can find more information on the story object model? I'd like to know which objects and attributes I can access in js. Any sugge...
By Geert Bonamie
Janagiraman D
Hi All, I have used "Always resume" at the time of Course Restart, however it my client specified me that this functionality must not work on the "QUIZ" contents. Ex...
By Janagiraman D
Bridgette Epps
Is there a specific procedur eto uploading a Rise course to Blackboard Coursesite? I exported my course as an LMS. Is there a specific file I need to upload in the Cou...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By Bridgette Epps
Beth Dolliver
We have redone all of our compliance courses in Storyline 360 and uploaded to Moodle as SCORM 1.2 packages.  We are using Moodle 3.4+ and are having a few users who ar...
By Beth Dolliver
Bernardo Suero
I have a SCORM 2004 course that is published to HTML5. I need a player button that will perform the "Exit course" action but do it via JavaScript.  I need to do this v...
By Bernardo Suero