Product Last Post Replies
Sean Sachen
Is there any way to change an image on the Slide Master on the fly or via javascript?  We are developing a system that will be used by several different groups and we'...
Articulate Storyline almost 6 years ago
By Sean Sachen
Learning & Development, dnata Singapore
Hello, i need some help here with storyline. i have a game on slide 3 which needs to be 'resume saved state' so that the animations can continue each time the learner...
By Learning & Development, dnata Singapore
Donna Spencer
I need to use the Hotspot question slide as it is graded. Most of the "select the correct area" questions we have involved system screen images that are black with whi...
By Donna Spencer
Sam Carter
The SeekBar "read only" option is the counterpart to restricted navigation: It prevents a learner from skipping content Unlike Restricted Navigation, read-only pre...
By Sam Carter
Noreen Beckinsale
Hi All I've been able to create, based on a brilliant example I saw posted on here somewhere, a PDF that contains text variables as a workaround for lack of SCORM 200...
By Noreen Beckinsale
Olivia Ponder
Our LMS has a menu which captures the Articulate course title and has a 'Submit Assignment' button. But the LMS menu does not display the slide titles (which are displ...
By Olivia Ponder
Rowhan Douse
I am researching the complexity of the coding work that would need to be completed to include text snippet for the Storyline search feature within the results. Assumin...
By Rowhan Douse
Tim Cov
Has anybody used the Pelysis LMS? We have a client who is having issues uploading our files to this LMS system.
By Tim Cov
tin C
The exam questions will be the same used for test out vs. going through the course. Can I set the test out passing score to be 90% and one attempt. if they fail go th...
By tin C
Norman Gupton
I think anyone who's using A360 is thankful the Content Library was developed. I use it all the time. As I'm building my courses, I'm always interested in taking the ...
By Norman Gupton
Articulate Due
Hi everyone! I have a doubt: searching inside the community I have found a lot of solutions on how to print a single screen (for example the "window.print()" line of ...
By Articulate Due
Robert DeSimone
I have a client that has been developing their courses by building HTML 5 content manually. They're looking for a better solution but want to have the look at least si...
Rise 360 almost 6 years ago
By Robert DeSimone
eric mongrain
I was wondering if anyone has used GreenSock Animation to create javascript for their elearning courses? Thanks
By eric mongrain
Michelle Allan
Hi there, Is anyone else have problems with Rise courses not saving progress in Moodle? We've had a number of users come back and say that they're finding courses...
By Michelle Allan
Doug C
Hello, I'm working towards the goal of using javascript to post quiz results to a web server. I'm starting small by simply using console.log to log quiz results, this ...
By Doug C
June Lum
Hi, When I publish a project in Review, a 1/2" banner is added to the top/bottom of the screen, so the image no longer fits. However, when looking at this in Preview m...
Review 360 almost 6 years ago
By June Lum
Hariharan S
Hi, For my case we have three different storyline published SCORM package. I need to merge the all single SCO file to Multi SCO using the Multi SCO packagers. Inthat...
By Hariharan S
Sara Mohammed
Hello! I have a question regarding Tin can API packages. I found that storyline provides a way to upload tin can packages into LMS using an external server. My questi...
By Sara Mohammed
pasa pasa
hello friends have a new timer for my client simulation program. how can I give a 10 minute limit on this timer when users want to take a break? let's say there is a b...
By pasa pasa
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I'm optimizing SEO the title tag of some web pages created with RISE. I noticed that while entering this code:      <title> COURSES, ACTIVITIES, PROJECTS |...
By Stefano Todaro