Product Last Post Replies
Dan Rice
Greetings! I have a question about Restricted Menus.  It appears that when the Menu is set to Restricted, users can return to any page previously visited.  I need a w...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Dan Rice
Anthony Watson
Our company has recently expressed an interest for contractors (outside our organisation) to start completing inductions offsite before arriving onsite at our shipping...
By Anthony Watson
Margaret Morse
I've developed a questionnaire in SL that allows people to print out a copy of their results using a report.html file and some associated javascript, css, and process....
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Margaret Morse
Macy Frost
Hi all, does anybody have any examples of an incredibly bad eLearning, preferably one with *too much* interactivity/too much going on/too busy, etc.? Looking for a .st...
By Macy Frost
Sue Benson
Is there a way for users to enter a specific Date into Storyline as a variable in order to calculate a future timeframe (ex., + 1 week?) without having to set up an en...
By Sue Benson
Ravena Ramphal
How can you enable this in storyline.  I just closed storyline by mistake and lost hours of work?
By Ravena Ramphal
Norman Lamont
I've had a request from a client to build a module in Rise. At the end of the module the user is to visit a website, do something and copy the URL generated by the web...
By Norman Lamont
Debbie Thompson
Hi all, so I have exported some lessons which go out as freebies to the masses. At the minute I use a google short link to track how many hits we get, and the user get...
By Debbie Thompson
Michelle M
Hi there, I don't think this is a problem with  Articulate Storyline 3, but I'm curious if anybody else has encountered this issue because we are stumped! We have u...
By Michelle M
Paras Sharma
As we were able to do full screen of course in Storyline 2, but the same functionality we want to build in new version Storyline 3, but the following codebase is not w...
By Paras Sharma
Janita Proud
Hi, I have just updated form storyline 2 to storyline 3 and need to import characters I had purchased for storyline 2 to storyline 3. I have copied and pasted the fil...
By Janita Proud
Ivan Brown
When I click the Exit button in my SCO it not only closes the window of the iframe that holds the player, it also closes the parent window.  And ideas how I can preven...
By Ivan Brown
Tim Marriott
Hello Storyline community,  My organization is interested in supporting a configurable passing score for each of our clients. We are looking to publish the course onc...
By Tim Marriott
James Lavis
I've seen a few posts with little resolution. If we build a course in rise, how are people getting it translated? There should be some form that these services can pas...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By James Lavis
D. V. McPherson
Hi folks, There are some great solutions on this forum for exporting variables from older versions of Articulate to a) email, b) print, or c) export to Google Spreads...
By D. V. McPherson
Sam Carter
Are there any recommendations for an optimum width x height in pixels to run on portable devices? Something that plays well with desktop? Sam
By Sam Carter
Amelia Fluet
Hey all, I am trying to recreate the following quiz weighting & grade percentage . Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Method of Evaluation: 1. Quizzes  4...
By Amelia Fluet
Kristen Kuettner
I’m working on building a series of brief review quizzes in Storyline 360. The goal is to keep the quizzes simple for easy replication of 508-compliant content. I cann...
By Kristen Kuettner
Mike Mohr
I was wondering if there was an easy way to have specific items stay static on a slide while you animated everything else out. I have a master slide built with a numbe...
By Mike Mohr
Jennifer Barnett-Russell
My entire department has been dealing with the issue of the SL2 play button in the timeline view being non-operational about 75% of the time for upwards of a year now....
By Jennifer Barnett-Russell