Product Last Post Replies
Algonquin College
Hey, I'm trying to find the best way to allow users to print/save a slide that has Layers hidden within an Articulate Storyline Slide. *For example, if I have a ...
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Algonquin College
vered shwinger
hi, I have a text entry field in my tutorial and i need to export the data eneterd to this feild to sharepoint. Does anyone konw how to do that? If the only wat is Jav...
By vered shwinger
Peter Sims
I was hoping I could get some help / guidance. With more and more LMS's now no longer supporting Flash (.SFW) files, how are people combating this when publishing stor...
By Peter Sims
James Lavis
Keeping this short: 1) Undo seemingly has stopped working in the last few days, not sure what's up. 2) Need to figure out a way to get 360 degree video working, that...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By James Lavis
Julia Rokitte
Hello everybody, first of all, I have no knowledges about JavaScript and I have the following situation: I've created a quiz and a certificate-slide where the users ...
By Julia Rokitte
Benjamin Smith
Hello all, I'm having some trouble with an interaction I'm working on. What I'm hoping to do is allow the learner to drag the hammer to each individual nail whenever ...
By Benjamin Smith
Guilherme Batista
Hello guys. I have a course that is full of variables. After the student fill everything, that send the info to one sheet at google drive. So far, all good. But I have...
By Guilherme Batista
Ian Read
Hi All I'm needing to ask for a bit of advice.   I've seen that there's some JavaScript floating around that lets users detect if they are running from an LMS or not....
By Ian Read
Ashok Kumar
Hi I have added a JavaScript code for system date. In HTML5 output it is working fine but in flash output the code is not working. Is there any way by which...
By Ashok Kumar
Rob Swanson
I know the world is going to subscription-based software, but I am not a fan. If Articulate 360 had a strong video editing program that rivals Camtasia, I'd be all abo...
By Rob Swanson
James Lavis
Hey folks, I know people are playing with some branching elements. So I have three sections, in the first I've added a button stack. The first button links to session...
By James Lavis
Saira A
Hi Everyone Can I ask if you use the Brightspace templates and if yes, whether you have successfully got the SWF published file of storyline to work in the templates....
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bridgette e
I am trying to use Rise as a website outside of an LMS. However, I do want students to be able to enter their student ID so that it will be linked to the grade given b...
By Bridgette e
Mark Mair
Hi, I have a client that has created content in native HTML 5 that they want to convert into a SCORM compliant course. The content is a series of scenes, 15...
By Mark Mair
Jim Million
I have a client that is using Your Membership as their LMS. They have a discussion forum that integrates with their proprietary development tool. They want...
By Jim Million
James Yorke
Hi all I have been playing with some jquery flip libraries, using the code here https://nnattawat.github.io/flip/ I have worked out how to add a variable to the html...
By James Yorke
Nelson Solomon
Has anyone had any experience trying to upload the SWF file effectively in the Ektron/Episerver CMS? It is a highly specific CMS incompatible with a lot of application...
By Nelson Solomon
Luis Bustamante
Hi, we're planning on building a small LMS inside a php application using articulate projects as main content. Is there a simple way to edit the html templates created...
By Luis Bustamante
Karthik S
Hi All, We are building elearning courses based on Videos in Rise. Since our approach is mobile first we have made portrait dimension videos. Currently when i visit t...
By Karthik S
Vincent O'Connor
Greetings all, I'm sure this question has been asked before, so if someone can guide me on this, I'd really appreciate it. I am constructing a quiz in Storyline 3, (...
By Vincent O'Connor