Product Last Post Replies
Peggy McGee
I am using Articulate to publish web files and my own authoring tool will deliver the files. I need to have two story files in one directory - I'm looking to edit four...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Peggy McGee
Niall O'Malley
Is it possible for a Storyline quiz to pass a signal for pass/fail to an external program or server that is NOT an LMS? We need to use this for certificate generation...
By Niall O'Malley
caroline pendeville
Dear all, Could someone please help me with how to combine a video with the corresponsing powerpoint slides imported on Articulate Storyline. I need to create a file...
By caroline pendeville
Joe Waddington
At the risk of offending some folks, I've seen a bit of criticizing on the boards today about the price to upgrade, and discussion about should it have been and upgrad...
By Joe Waddington
Andrew Eckert
We have been using Articulate studio forour simpler trainingsand are like what we see about Storyline as an option to replace our Flash courses which are more indepth ...
By Andrew Eckert
Howie Pearson
As a work around for the absence of an LMS I've been considering using online forms. I've created a a test with a Google Form and inserted it as a web object and if ...
By Howie Pearson
Jamie Morgan
Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with a client's LMS (Tortal). The problem occurs when a lesson (Storyline package) is uploaded - replacing an existing lesson in T...
By Jamie Morgan
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I was asked to come up with a more challenging way of assessing trainees after an online course. I created a little game called “an a-maze-ing story”, the goal...
By Geert De Rycke
BJ Campbell
Has anyone launched a Storyline eLearning module on a public web that triggers Storyline to create a PDF of the certificate of completion and then copy it to a secure ...
By BJ Campbell
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, Are there any eLearning benchmarking check-list tools which we can use to pre-check LMS systems before we go ahead and build modules? We've had issues in the...
By Gavin Henry
David Hirst
Hi, I am trying to wrap the output of an articulate storyline into a razor view for ASP MVC4. I have gone through your Javascript and xml files and made a mock versio...
By David Hirst
Scott KH
Has anyone created a timed SCORM demo? Goal is that the users would launch a full version of the course, but that they would be exited out after X minutes. Found an ...
By Scott KH
Sara Faro
Hi guys!! I work with digital publications and I want to include into this publications some interactive exercises. Does someone already tried to do that? Perhaps I ...
By Sara Faro
Amy Probst
Hello! My boss purchased Storyline for me last week for delivery of a module to a client TODAY. I'd hoped there would be a standard course template to blast this out...
By Amy Probst
Abhishek Roy
I have created this quiz with help of forum members (thanks to them).Please take a look at it.I need solution for the following 3 things : #1.) I have provided a pri...
By Abhishek Roy
Sara Payne
Some of our courses are on a Moodle platform and the reporting is certificate based. Once they take the course, pass the embedded quizmaker quiz, they can view and pri...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Sara Payne
Cleon McClure
Any potential changes required to run with new OS?, Storyline features (i.e., inserted video), Articulate APP?
By Cleon McClure
Ryan W
Is there a way to ensure the raw score is not passed until a quiz is started? We have a Storyline course that includes a final knowledge check at the end of course;...
By Ryan W
Eric Halsey
I had occasion to review the contents of a <story name> output published folder I had created with StoryLine. In the subfolder <story name> output \ course...
By Eric Halsey
Louise Ward
Hi there, I'm sure we're not the only company in the world being asked about using Storyline courses on Android devices... What are you guys saying to your clients? ...
By Louise Ward