Product Last Post Replies
Gerry Palmer
Hi everyone, Recently some people noticed problems viewing video and web objects locally when Google Chrome is your default web browser. It turns out there are a coup...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Gerry Palmer
Brian Meyers
I am the developer for an in-house LMS system that primarily uses Articulate presentations.  When the user clicks on the exit button, in Firefox 15 Windows 7, Firefox ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Brian Meyers
Sheila Aldred
I was wondering is there a way to insure that people we pass our published URL on to can not re-send it onto others and claim it as their own?
By Sheila Aldred
eric mongrain
Good day everyone, i am trying to find out if there is a way to created a button with swishmax or another free program to be able to get back into a ppt and a specifc ...
By eric mongrain
Mike Smith
Hi all, I am looking to import some animations into a Storyline project. Is there any website you recommend where I can download good quality and 'safe' downloads like...
By Mike Smith
hitz mistry
Hi, i'm currently reviewing the DDA compliance requirements for our business in relation to e-learning development, and I was wondering if I could get some advise / gu...
By hitz mistry
Niall O'Malley
I'm wondering if there is a way for a Presenter or Storyline course to report on student progress in a way that can be displayed in our students' dashboard on our webs...
By Niall O'Malley
Scott Elliott
Has anyone witten a script to capture the user's name in PowerPoint? I believe it can be done using Basic, but I don't have the time.  Thanks in advance.
By Scott Elliott
Periklis Venakis
Hello community, I am a developer and I am trying to persist scorm interactions with my comany's LMS (I've built its scorm 1.2 API myself several years ago) and I need...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Periklis Venakis
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Greetings all, I have a question about a Rollover Flash widget created by Brian Houle, whom I see is a member of this community.  I will leave Brian a private messa...
By Barbara Pando-Behnke
Szandra Nekam
Hi, My customer would like to have the time displayed how much time is left from the current slide. I have read here some posts that explain how to create countdown in...
By Szandra Nekam
Payal Tandon
I have now done this a number of times - the number high enough that it led me to think that may be the order could be switched.  Here is what I am talking about. When...
By Payal Tandon
shrek info
hello, it's possible to show the duration time of the quiz in scorm Thanks
By shrek info
Alf Peherstorfer
Hi, i´ve posted this question already in a thread http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/16336/96665.aspx#96665 , answered by Mike, but i suppose he´still in vacat...
By Alf Peherstorfer
jenny grip
Hi, I would like to have a textbox pop-up on a certain point in my  video. Is that possible? is there any way to reassure that the text box comes in time even if the u...
By jenny grip
vinayak kadam
Hi All, Client asked for a resolution of 1280 x 800 and we are developing a custom GUI with LHS Menu for iPad browser (HTML5) as well as desktop browsers. Can somebod...
By vinayak kadam
Kraig Robson
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I've done some searching and can't find it.  I'm also stumbling my way through SCORM, so I realize I may be holding some m...
By Kraig Robson
Erin Wickens
Hey everyone! Is it possible to allow the user to exit a video and return to the slide should they decide not to watch the whole thing?  Thank you for your advice! You...
By Erin Wickens
Melissa Morrison
I have created a course in storyline, using all blank screens. I have also created my own drop down menu, thanks to a post from Tom, that I tweaked so it links to othe...
By Melissa Morrison
tom mazzotta
My company is responding to an opportunity at a large Forbes Global 2000 client. The client is rolling out a proven sales planning process that will introduce consiste...
By tom mazzotta