Product Last Post Replies
Brian Mertz
I have a course with multiple quizzes.  I created a results page that's based off each of their results slides, with a passing average score of 75%.   The problem I'm...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mark Heid
Hey there,       Having an issue with closed captioning. If I add cc's to a slide with multiple audio files and then publish it, the first cc of the second audio file...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jamie Spencer
I'm new to Storyline and just learning to use feedback masters. Is there a way to revert my masters to the default design? I deleted everything and would like to start...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Somma
Hello Storyline Team, We are in the process of migrating our organization's library of nearly 200 courses into Storyline 360 and have many javascript customizations a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Covington
I have an old video/webinar I'm trying to update in Replay.  I need to change one of the images in the webinar.  How do I separate the audio from the video (from one t...
Articulate Replay 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
priya kaur
Hi! I published my Storyline 360 output for mobile yesterday as per the instructions provided. However, when the android users tried to access the link they were promp...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Colomb
As it stands now when we activate closed captioning (to be 508 compliant) the text box overlays a significant portion of the real estate on the page. There is a large...
By Alyssa Gomez
Jai Basra
When I add multiple blocks that have the same background color, the transition between them is seamless when viewing through the desktop browser. However, when I switc...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Jai Basra
Chris Stowe
So, my co-worker and I have been discussing the close captioning. The CC box at the bottom of the presented area takes up a lot of real estate. T...
By Alyssa Gomez
Amanda McC
Hi, perhaps someone could shed some light on the following error message? I seem to be having a bad run. Some sort of insight or support would be greatly appreciated. ...
Andrew Ratner
Has anyone attempted to use Rise's new feature of turning off access to the navigation panel as an opportunity to simulate branching? I'm thinking of trying that out a...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Chet Hertz
imgk hss
Dear All, I am developing a project for higher education where hexadecimal / Binary numbers are involved in final assessment. I am looking for an input field where Us...
By Russell Killips
Melissa Suarez
Hello everyone, I found out that some of our clients are having trouble with a particular slide in an e learning course that I've developed (Storyline 3) Normally, t...
By Leslie McKerchie
giovanni fantoni
Hello, I use storyline 3. I need to put an hidden test betwen two slide. The student have  30 second  to answer. If it is wrong, he can't go to next slide and must g...
By giovanni fantoni
Tim Hylka
Is is possible to export an entire published project as an mp4 -- if so, could someone advise as to how?
Gaby Paulen
Since the update my reference variables aren't working as before.  First: my data entry field has a scroll bar, which wasn't there before. I somehow got rid of it. Sec...
By Katie Riggio
ogechi okechukwu
i have been trying to upload a scormmed 1.2 course on efrontlearning lms. the course does not upload but i am not getting any error message. its just not uploading. p...
yann bernon
Bonjour est t'il possible dans storyline, de créer un calque qui sera tout au long du module, toujours au dessus ?
Sartia Formacion
Hola, perdón por mi inglés Im workign con ppt 2007 y articular 13 Me gustaría insertar gif / swf en mi ppt.  Si inserto image / gif (con la opción ppt) está bien. Pu...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Wanjagi
An end user had created a presentation in PowerPoint with two animated gifs (sun, snow) in a slide. When these gifs are played in Articulate the animations do not work...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie