Product Last Post Replies
Michael Bauer
Greetings Heroes! Having one of those moments where I am stumped. I'm sure this is very simple too: How do I change the colour of the "viewed slide" text on the menu...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ke Lo
Is there a way to share an Engage Color Theme with co-workers? Microsoft Color Themes can be found at C:User\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Document Th...
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bernard Madison
The published to WEB for articulate products has a folder with multiple files.   What do I need to do  to get my course to others to view if I do not have a LMS or art...
By Alyssa Gomez
Mark Bonkoski
I am trying to create a list of questions to be used by applicants in our interviewing process. Is there a way for me to receive the quiz results without the user seei...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
Linda Lim
Hi, I am very new to this software Storyline 360. Is there anyway we could re-arrange the scene number and slide number? Thank you very much.
By Alyssa Gomez
Domenic James
SL2- I had previously used some javascript in an attempt to add pages numbers but have since realized I need to do this another way. I thought I had deleted all the o...
By Walt Hamilton
Mindy Beebe
I have a course that is not allowing users to show as complete because the elapsed time is shorter than the course time by 5 seconds. I thought it was because users a...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
Alain Dumais
Bonjour, Est-il possible de pouvoir choisir aléatoirement des banques de questions (un peu comme on le fait avec les questions qui se trouvent dans une banque)? Voil...
By Allison LaMotte
amir hossein
hi how can i disable zooming the html5 project on mobile device?!  
Rebecca Jung
Dear all,   we have created our first 3 e-learning modules via Articulate. I was wondering if there is any way to have a look at it's lengths. We would like ti check...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Michael Luciani
Hi all, When we re-opened one of our old courses to republish it, we noticed that the background graphic we used in the slide master had the wrong dimensions. The sca...
By Alyssa Gomez
Elizabeth K Berger
Hi, I've tried to break apart an emf file (shift, control, g) while I'm in Storyline. I'm getting an error message that says: Articulate 360 has stopped working. It's ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacqueline Gorman
I have 'published' a screen recording - it is just the recording itself- there is currently no audio.  And when reviewing the project is running fine, then it gets to ...
By Ali Goulet
Carol Campbell
Hi I am recording then as it gets to 1 sec... just freezes??   helppp!! 
Tim Clifton
I have an issue with trying to align the top of the menu with the slide area, it appears that the slide area does align with the bottom on the menu but is there a way ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Beatriz Sarzana
I created a project in storyline 3 but other person just have storyline 2 and can't to open them. Can i save the project to open in storyline 2?
Betsy Victor
Hello, I am brand new to Storyline and trying to learn it.  I have a need to have some creative options for virtual instructor led training and would love to be able t...
By Betsy Victor
Paolo Faieta
I have a text area control for a short answer interaction, and I'm trying to have the 'type your text here' appear in italics. However, my applied formatting always re...
Dean DiMonte
Hello We run a MOODLE LMS (SCORM compliant) and the SCO data that reports to the LMS is "jibberish".  Is there a way that Articulate Storyline can report what "slide ...
Christine Hounsham
Thought I would post this result I have experienced, either in hope someone may be able to explain or simply to note for others.  I have a drag and drop slide in a SL...