Product Last Post Replies
Tom Chun
Dear Community, I am very new to e-Learning but the objective mandated is to provide a learning experience in English, mostly, but have ready the translated content i...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Dion McBeth
I was wondering why your work in SL 360 is not able to display in a full screen or near that. It is like having a 60 inch TV but it appears as if you have a 12-inch sc...
By Brian Allen
Doug McCormick
I have created a text box, which when I hover over it, it opens a layer while hovering.  This part works as expected.  At the same time as hovering over the text box, ...
By Brian Allen
Fabienne Sauvage
Good Afternoon, I need to cut a video coming from Stroyline and after I need to reintroduce in a Storyline module. I discovered the pop-up for the video when you dou...
By Fabienne Sauvage
Laurie Genevish
I am trying to change the feedback look to Vibrance 02 in my Pick Many. It's not changing it when I select it. I have attached the issue.
By Wendy Farmer
Yusuf Rangwala
Hi Guys, I've been doing some R&D for creating a timer to slides. I've been able to achieve to an extent. Attached is the file for same.  I've also added trigger...
By Yusuf Rangwala
Ragini Kadam
Hi elearrning hereos, I am new to Storyline 2 and wanted to check if anyone would extend help and take up a small session via skype/facetime to teach me how to restri...
By Ragini Kadam
Laurie Genevish
I am trying to create an interaction in 360 where the learner reads a statement and has to identify the key words. For example, the statement might be "The dog and cat...
By Stacey LH
Daniel Hartsfield
I would like to place a draggable text window on a page that is not a question page, but it seems the only way to create a draggable object is to convert the page to a...
By Daniel Hartsfield
Lorenz T
Hi, I'm working on an interactive video presentation; it will be very useful to control the video (go to a specific frame, etc.) using buttons or triggers. Is Javascr...
By Brian Dennis
Robin Soto
Hi, I've exported my Rise module for web and am currently hosting it on Heroku. I've given it a custom URL, but I notice that when I click through different sections o...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Robin Soto
Elizabeth Everingham Miller
Hi there,  At the moment I'm finding that my course list page on Rise is filling up very quickly. I'm working a project at the moment that will see me making 78 rise ...
By Elizabeth Everingham Miller
Anmol Gupta
If i add marker at the bottom of the slide in articulate storyline then the when marker is expanded it goes out of the slide and we cant see it. Is there a way that if...
By Alyssa Gomez
Jason Mortvedt
I have scorm wrapped various videos and uploaded them to our new LMS. The courses have a video and then a quiz right after the video. I have the passing score set at 8...
By Wendy Farmer
Pam Combs
Is there any way to increase the size of the response field so that the text doesn't automatically decrease to fit the small field? For example, I have 4 choices and 3...
By Alyssa Gomez
Patrick Ploeger
Hello fellow developers, I am having an issue with the cursor/mouse-pointer in Storyline 2. When I watch my module in HTML5 I get different kinds of cursors. Sometim...
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Genevish
I want to add a button and have the learner be able to access a document in 360. What is the best way to do this?   
By Laurie Genevish
Ken Venick
I'm trying to use a key combination (SHIFT + A) to trigger a variable in a 508 compliant course. This key combination kind of works in NVDA, but in JAWS all that happe...
By Alyssa Gomez
Amy Conner
Hi Articulate Family, I am new to this arena. I have successfully created a quiz, however the review quiz button I inserted will not go back for the learner to r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Siugzda
I'm having an odd issue with quiz answers overlapping in HTML5. I did not have this issue while testing the Flash version   The image above is from the Quiz Review...
By Alyssa Gomez