Product Last Post Replies
Terri Smith
How can I prevent users from sliding ahead more than one pre-defined segment at a time?  Thanks for your help!
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Terri Smith
shashi g
Hi, My course have nearly 100 videos and when ever playing course it's buffering. My file size is nearly 350mb.    
By Leslie McKerchie
Teg Negi
Hi  I have been facing an issue with assessment retake. I have created an assessment with 10 questions (no question banks). When I publish for LMS and run the html5 o...
By Ali Goulet
Gerhard Fenkart
Hi Guys! A quick 'philosophical' question that I haven't seen covered yet. Is there any benefit to embedding a video directly in an Articulate Storyline file rather ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Dawn DeVillers
I am having major issues when I publish the transcript or notes text does not show up in the course. the tab is there and the text is in the proper place on each slide...
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Ilya Gureshidze
Hi! I wonder if there is some method to reach data from Glossary in Storyline. For example I made some terms and definition and now I want to show all my terms from gl...
By Nilesh Vedpathak
Francisco Santamaria
Necesito crear una ventana similar a está que notifique al usuario. ¿Es posible hacer esto?
By Crystal Horn
chandra sekhar
Hello, I want to show different menu items in different scenes. I created two menu buttons in master slide and triggered for two different layers. But i want to show ...
By Nilesh Vedpathak
Frances Steinberg
Can you let me know if the video compression setup is the same on SL3 and 360 as it was on SL2?  I'm still having to produce courses on SL1 because users struggle to g...
By Alyssa Gomez
Philip Raimondo
So I am new to Articulate and finally made the leap.  I am having trouble with the storyline360 being stable  .... It crashes constantly. I have created a fake course...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jessica Powers
I published a story online and am accessing it using an ipad. The story has 5 quiz slides at the end.  On two  of the quiz slides, both multiple choice (but not the on...
By Crystal Horn
maria ruz
I have an issue with upgrading articulate. I bought articulate 2 months ago, since then I did 2 upgrades. First time I did it corrupted my file and I have to install ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Brian Bell
I have existing narration audio and the text I wish to use for cc. In Storyline 2 I built a cc solution using a text variable and triggers... From what I can tell the ...
By Brian Bell
John Jones
Hi, Unsure if this is the right forum but cant seem to find any support local. I have been tasked with doing some on-line courses using 360, I have embedded an assess...
By Crystal Horn
Florence Mukiria
Hi all, I have published my articulate course as LMS format and transferred it to the SFTP.I however get the error "Course will not import,The system cannot locate the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kassy Marsh
Hi, I've created true/false variable and assigned it to an object, so when the object is clicked it changes from false to true. I've added in a reference for the var...
By Kassy Marsh
Bridgette e
I am trying to use Rise as a website outside of an LMS. However, I do want students to be able to enter their student ID so that it will be linked to the grade given b...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By Bridgette e
Amma Knight
Hello Heroes: I have combed through the discussion and did not see any entries. Has anyone else encountered an issue with the built-in previous button (on the default ...
Review 360 almost 7 years ago
Oscar W
Hi all, I have a project which was started in Storyline 2 and have since brought into Storyline 3, and now there is an issue with the way the text animates in (see att...
Rajendra Malloju
Dear Team, I need to change progress bar position for reference I have attached of image. please help me Thank you.
By Wendy Farmer