Product Last Post Replies
Kathleen Hamm
I'm having problems with some closed captions not displaying. I have five captions in an srt file. Two out of the five display on screen (3 and 5). I haven't been able...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By David Charney
Carrie Anderson
Hi Heroes, I have a issue right now that I need help on. I have 4 radio buttons that are set up in a freeform slide that do not need a correct or incorrect submission...
By Wendy Farmer
Mel Pagitt
I have a quiz that will contend over 200 questions.  But I want quiz to selected at random only 100 questions.   
By Wendy Farmer
Sophie Victoria
Hi everyone, We built a course with a restricted navigation menu; and disabled the Next button of each slide for the first 5 seconds to force the user to read what's ...
By Wendy Farmer
Emmalee Uhlich
In Storyline 2, how do you make the course full screen so it is easier to see.
By Brian Dennis
Christopher Goodsell
Has anyone noticed a new issues in the menu where there are long wrapped slide titles? The issues is that the numbering used to be outdented from the text, with the wr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Hinckley
For some reason when I go to my content library in 360 this is what I see: Is this happening to anyone else?
By Alyssa Gomez
scott marsell
so i was able to take a break from SL2. there has been a couple of updates since i last used it.  now when i try to load audio and video files i have issues.  for aud...
By Alyssa Gomez
Ahmed Galal
Hi , Gays  This is my New Game with (Demo) with Articulate Storyline 360 i need your comments  http://www.techno-schools.com/game/story_html5.html thanks for all 
By Ahmed Galal
Victor Madison
I have run into a unique problem when trying to publish a lesson.  There seems to be a limit of 10 questions.  When I add more than 10 questions to a test(quiz), I get...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
devon downie
Hi there, I'm having trouble with the playback bar, the replay and play buttons don't work, once the slide has played through. It can be changed in each individual sl...
By Alyssa Gomez
Jerome Bautista
Aloha All, This is the first time I've posted in this forum! I wanted to know if there is a way for a user to print results after completing a course and exiting. I h...
By Alyssa Gomez
Britney Osbern
First time Rise user here.  Three questions.... I've created a Post-Course assignment in our LMS.  I'm using RISE to package and chunk out four different assignment...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Meryem M
What are the parameters for which Replay chooses the thumbnail for the output mp4 video?  Most of the time it chooses the first image in the video, which would be logi...
Articulate Replay 7 years ago
By Lawrence Williams
Michelle Henry
I keep getting the following error when I try and produce my project as Scorm 2004. I have re-started Storyline, tried producing it as Scorm 1.2 and as AICC and get th...
By Alyssa Gomez
Casey Sharp
Hello, I'm looking for advice on how to deliver and sell Articulate Rise courses, preferably without having to buy an LMS subscription. Any advice would be greatly app...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Patricia Peral
Bess Crawford
Hi! Does anyone know what happened to www.articusearch.com? We are unable to access the site. Appreciate your help!
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicole Lee
Recently downloaded powerpoint horizontal colored tabs. How do I add two more tabs.
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Nicole Lee
Isabella Rosati
Hi, I was working on my project in Storyline 2, and it closed and it's not opening anymore, it shows this warning saying that's locked by another process. I was fini...
By Ali Goulet
Vanessa M
I cannot get my CC/srt file to work. I have attached my story file (there's a MP4 and an .srt file already in there). The tutorials on CC do not feature a video or hav...
By Alyssa Gomez