Product Last Post Replies
Monique  Brady
Hi,  My presentation is very small,  how would like  to delete the menu slide bar, for to have a full screen it is possible ?  I have articulate studio  13  This is p...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
emmanuelle rey
Hello, I have a "Drag and drop" quiz to set up. Two drag items are correct if they are dropped in two drop target. Is it possible to set up two responses correct for ...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diarmaid Collins
Hi folks. (EDIT - oops. I seem to have attached the second image as a download and cannot see a way of deleting the link - apologies. There is no need to download the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Francis
Hi there.  using HTML5 content on the iPad (latest IOS 9.3) and Safari.. All seems to be ok except for the Resources tab.  If I touch the option on the iPad then Resou...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael W
Hi, I'm using Storyline2. When I publish or preview my screencast recording/video, if I play it all the way through without clicking in the seekbar the timing of the ...
By Michael W
Vince Pileggi
I'm trying to achieve a "video playlist" using Storyline 2 where the user can click thumbnails on the base layer to launch layers that have different web videos embedd...
By Dave Cox
tracy ayres
Hi everybody! I've been asked to check whether it will be possible to edit courses created in Storyline 1 and 2 in Articulate 360 without any problems. I reckon it's ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ines Dick
Hey, is it possible to click a graphic (f.e. an arrow) and hit left, although the slide has another crossover (the crossover for the slide is: hit right)? Thanks a lot...
By Alyssa Gomez
Carol Valcu
Hello, I have 1 matching drop-down question as part of a 10 question quiz. When I preview the slide, I see the Select instruction for each answer just like it should ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Lou Mang
When I publish to Articulate 360 for review purposes I find that the resulting output in IE 11 wont allow me to add comments. Chrome works fine. Anyone else experience...
By Alyssa Gomez
Annabelle André
Hello everyone, I've just started using Articulate Storyline 2.  I want to put a contact list on my storyline player but i have not seen any tutorials related to thi...
By Annabelle André
Everton Barclay
Can articulate create subtitles for videos?
By Wendy Farmer
Kartik Tyagi
Facing a weired thing in my course, When I publish my course and preview in flash player then a line strikes through the heading of my slide, whereas it works fine in ...
By Wendy Farmer
Tholakele Zungu
Hi,  I have tried recording with different mics, different rooms. Have tried to reduce the volume when editing the audio, but I still get that shhhhh sound when i pla...
By Wendy Farmer
Cory Mayfield
I have a course where I have a role selection and I need to pull random scenes based on a learners role from a collection of 9 based on their level etc. The code work...
By Cory Mayfield
Rodney Faulkner
Hi, I have made my results slide a certificate that i'd like to pull in the Students name and ID from our LMS (SAP LSO) and then print the page as html (landscape). I...
By Joanne Chen
Adam Hain
Hello all, Is there any way to make a selection in the timeline and then keep those elements selected in the canvas/main window?  This would save soooo much time.  If...
By Walt Hamilton
Tirtho Guha
How to add a keydown event listener for every slide Storyline 2 using javascript. What I am trying to achieve is when user presses any key move to next slide, Once eve...
By Walt Hamilton
Donna Longino
Our team was asked to switch to Articulate Storyline 2 because it was so much easier than Captivate 8 and would make it easier to find contract developers. Unfortunate...
By Daniel Servan
Sam Harrison
Hello - I have a web page with a variety of public links from SCORM where users can take exams. Upon completing an exam, I'd like for the user to have a report (or cer...
By Sam Harrison