Product Last Post Replies
Melissa Lee
Hi, I am in training but more old school. I want to jump into building more elearning for our users. In the past we've done live classroom and live webinar trainings....
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Melissa Lee
Lew Jamison
Is there a way to increase the text size displayed on the menu?
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nick Alexander
So I know how to adjust the character limit for essay questions in Storyline 2, and when I publish out the module, this limit is obeyed while the user is interacting w...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
emma gaillot
Hi, I m a new user of Articulate Storyline and I m trying to change the settings of my slides size or the settings of the seekbar because for the moment in the previe...
By Luke Benfield
Johnny Asgaard Jensen
Hi guys. Is it possible to change preset for Record Screen, so e.g. speech baloons default are in another colour than blue, with stroke and shadows? Many thanks in a...
By Alyssa Gomez
Christina Chartrand
Hi all! I am trying to create a training. We want folks to watch a video but don't want them to  be able to move onto the next slide until the video is completely done...
By Christina Chartrand
Forrest Adams
I converted a course yesterday from St0ryline 2 to Articulate 360 in preparation for an upcoming deployment, but I noticed the letter lower case f isn't converting. I ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Ben Ray
Can Articulate Storyline 2 projects be easily imported into 360.  I want all of my courses to have the same look & feel.
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Ben Ray
Jay Sprout
According to Oracle, one of the reasons our Storyline SCOs might not be successfully passing along Completed statuses is Storyline uses an "fs command." The only searc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dean Peters
Hi, I am finding that when I try to create a new slide, it shows the 'Basic Layouts' in thumbnail form correctly.. with the style of my master slides.  When I select o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Meadow Sabelko
I have several courses that have been developed and published identically. All of them load on mobile devices except this most recent developed one. The player will sh...
By Emily Ruby
Sylvia Wright
Does anyone have or know of a good SL template for building a style guide?
By Trina Rimmer
Mike Cannone
What is the best way to upload an Articulate Storyline 2 presentation onto a SharePoint site?
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Cannone
I included several recorded screens in my Articulate Storyline 2 presentation however, the screencasts are MIA after I publish the presentation. Are there certain Inte...
By Leslie McKerchie
By Leslie McKerchie
EM Collins
has a jagged, echoing sound? It doesn't happen every time though!   It makes no sense! Is it my computer? The program? Please help because I'm losing valuable hours ...
By Luke Benfield
Naelag Yaba
Dear people, I upload a scene from my project here: the latest layer I worked on is suddenly empty although full of images and hotspots. what am i doing wrong? Than...
By Wendy Farmer
Annalisa Burke
The company I work for is new to developing online and blended learning courses; I've been using Storyline 2 to create materials for year 1 of our pilot project, but a...
By Annalisa Burke
Solange Richard
Hi,  Most of the slides in the course consist of enumeration items, so , when re-visiting, I've set the slides to "Resume saved state" so the students can see the ful...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Carter
Is there a clean way to get questions out of the question bank and into a scene (without using the question bank)? Sam
By Nicole Legault