Product Last Post Replies
Alan Santos
How can set maximum quality for the imported images when publishing the project?
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
When I set a fly out animation for an object, it starts alone after a while. How can I make it starts only when I click on a button?
By Alan Santos
Melissa Buckmaster
I have a custom drag and drop interaction (.swf) that was created by an outside contractor. I inserted the file using the Insert>Video option. The interaction work...
Articulate Quizmaker 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jan Patterson
When I try to insert a character in my Storyline file the system hangs. I'm working on a file on my c:\ drive which is also where the software has been installed. It w...
By Adrian Dean
Carmen Hamlin
I have a slide that appears in my story view and I can edit it.  It also works in my preview mode, but it does not appear in my menu in the left column in the preview ...
By Carmen Hamlin
Jesse Spinella
Hello, I have a question... Is there a way to create a shortcut to the executable file for Articulate Storyline automatically? I can zip the AS files into a folder, bu...
By Jesse Spinella
Denise Appleby
I recall that of one publishes multiple presentations to an FTP, the player file must be renamed to prevent an overwrite. Do we need to rename all files in the folder ...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Denise Appleby
Roddy Munro
Hi all, I'm having trouble saving a Storyline project - I get an error message which states that the project file is being used by another process. Save as... does the...
By joseph phillips
Emre O
Hello, We may all know hyperlink and/or action feature of powerpoint... I created one ppt slide consisting one pyramid which is divided in 3 parts. (This is page numbe...
By Jeanette Brooks
Marcus Brons
I want to create a glossary-like application but with either the glossary terms being put into an order which is not alphabetic Or to be able to arrange the glossary t...
Articulate Engage 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Larry Licato
Hi gang, We just upgraded my computer to 09 and all my previous swf videos don't work anylonger in Engage. I tried to reinstall, re convert to swf, convert using Artic...
Articulate Engage 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sean Grant
Hello out there.  This is my first post and i am hoping that someone can offer a solution. Whenever i click on Add Annotations, Narration , Sync  Animation; Presenter ...
By Ryan M
dave lees
I have a project that I have developed with Presenter but I am wondering if I can generate the Drag and Drop exercise in Storyline and just embed it in PowerPoint usin...
By Peter Anderson
Angela McCarty
All of a sudden my color schemes are not showing the "outline", "notes", or the text in the bottom bar. Not the text IN the window, but on the tabs. This all of a su...
By Peter Anderson
Ken Cortnik
I would like to have the seek bar, however, I don't want the user to be able to advance to the next slide until the seek bar has completed.  Is there a way to do this?
By Justin Wilcox
Sloane Silver
I have recorded a screen and it works perfectly when i preview my storyline project but shows up as a blank screen after publishing. I have deleted and rerecorded at l...
By Peter Anderson
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to create "master" trigger that can be re-used again. For example, I want to create a "master" trigger that will jump to slide dep...
By Steve Flowers
claire Flowers
What are some options when dealing with limited bandwidth? Are there ways to have an interactive course without bogging down the internet connect for other uses? What ...
By Steve Flowers
Chris Hunt
Hi folks, I am having issues with extra time when I am sync'ing some of my slides. I have a ppt slide with 4 simple animations that appear one after the other. when I ...
By Peter Anderson
Justyna Szluinska
Hi, I am building an interaction where the users will check off previous courses taken, and their choices will trigger various layers to show their progress.  There ar...
By Peter Anderson