Product Last Post Replies
Frederic Chaplin
Hi,  We have a big problem here. We delivered  3 elearning courses yesterday to a client. The courses where tested, and fully fonctionnal.   BUT, today, the client cal...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hi everyone, I have a very specific question about the "text labels" feature in the Player Templates option in Presenter.  I've created a course that's in French.  So,...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
R Rothrock
I have a slide with audio, pictures, and text entry. When I preview it everything looks right and the seekbar moves across showing the progress. But when I click the r...
By Bill Harnage
Hannah Hawkins
Hi all, I'm hoping somebody can help me on this one - we are testing out how well storyline works on an iPad but have come across a bit of an issue. We published a pro...
By Justin Grenier
Old User
Help! My screenshots are publishing extremely fuzzy in PowerPoint 2010! I'm on Windows 7, 32 bit and I have PPT 2003 and PPT 2010 co-installed. This is only a recent p...
By John Reque
Payal Tandon
Is there a way I can get 2 drop drop menu questions in a single slide.  Basically I want to create a slide as shown in the this link - http://www.mba.com/the-gmat/nex-...
By Payal Tandon
Nadine Lacelle
Here's a question, how can I get my text on a chalkboard background, appear as though it is handwritten chalk?  Any ideas?
By Mike Enders
Jesse Spinella
So, my boss doesn't like decimals in his %'s when grading tests, he wants it simple. So I've come up with a way to round off the percents to the next whole value. Howe...
By Jesse Spinella
Beth Hoffman
Hi, I have a project where it appears there is extra space between words once a presentation is published. This usually happens if I use bold on a word within a senten...
By Beth Hoffman
Bill Hurley
I'm building my navigation functionality into my slide and not the player. I am placing it on it's own layer. Is there a way to copying the one layer to other slides/ ...
By Bill Hurley
Gavin Henry
Hey guys, have a little query about Engage and hyper linking. I'm using the tabbed engage feature to break down the different layers of the eye and basically for each...
Articulate Engage 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Larry Hieb
What is the newest QM09 version number? Thanks
Articulate Quizmaker 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tanya Walsh
Hi; I'm creating a quiz. If a person gets the answer right, I branch them to the next question. If a person gets an answer wrong, I take them to a blank slide to revie...
Articulate Quizmaker 6 years ago
By Tanya Walsh
Brett Rockwood
I have a single presentation with English, French, German and Japanese sections. I am seeing some very strange behavior with the Japanese section which is causing the ...
By Brett Rockwood
Stacey Payne
Please help.  I created a process diagram (5 buttons) - after clicking button four I cannot click button five.  But if I click button 3 I can jump to button five.  Ple...
By Mike Enders
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm not sure what I am missing here but here is what I am trying to accomplish. After selecting the first character (orange circle) on 1.1 Review and answering the qu...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Syl Desaulniers
What am I missing?? I would like full user control for slide AND animation advancing. Advancing the slides by User only has been accomplished, yet whatever setting in ...
By Peter Anderson
Soren J Birch
I've made a few screen recordings of Office 2013 with the Articulate Storyline demo version. I've spent quite a while now figuring out how default shapes or fill would...
By Julie B.
Marta Burda
Hi, I created a test course in Storyline. Published it for LMS with HTML5 output option (but not the ipad app) and downloaded it to my test Moodle 2.3. When I try to a...
By Marta Burda
Mike Hua
Hi, Is it possible to create a SCORM based course that will switch languages depending on what the learner speaks? We currently have a HTML language selection page on ...
By Peter Anderson