Product Last Post Replies
Mark Glassock
Hello- I am part of a team that is working on a training module. Originally the module was built in Captivate but nothing worked as it should and we decided to move ev...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Stephen Mead
Dawn DeVillers
Having problems with quizmaker. We have been using a template for quizmaker for weeks. Nothing has changed in the template. For some strange reason, when we publish th...
By Peter Anderson
sevin paul
lorsque je change de poste informatique les impressions des resultats ne se produisent pas a tous les coups.
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tom Kuhlmann
Here's a quick video of how to insert a YouTube video into Articulate Presenter.   Use iframe embed code provided by YouTube Modify existing URL Video tutorial Exa...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jann Iaco
Hello ~ Novice user here! I created my first learning game in  . . . all went well . . . unfortunately I left the project for a few weeks and the slide that held the g...
By Peter Anderson
Diane Blake
I have an engage interaction and cannot vertically center the title in the bar on the top.  it is centered in another engage interaction.  Any tips?
Articulate Engage over 6 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Kuzma
I ran into 3 separate problems trying to get results emailed from the Survey: 1.)  No email is sent when using IE.  The Email package (outlook) does not even open from...
By Peter Anderson
Margaret McDowell
My next eLearning course is going to require a portrait slide layout. Is it possible to create an Articulate presentation in a portrait orientation? If so, I couldn't ...
By David Anderson
kay kennington
This is the weird ribbon I now get when trying to import audio.  One slide had audio looping...  what to so?
By kay kennington
Nelinda Acosta
I am working on 45 slide presentation (locally). All other slides had their audio import with no problem. I am trying to import the final audio file to slide 45, and i...
By Nelinda Acosta
Ari Avivi
We have a quiz on our system, but when we ask the users to Email the resutls to us we a huge comma deliniated file.  Is there away to modify this output, or do we need...
By Peter Anderson
Pam  Ross
I've imported several audio clips already, with no problem, but now when I click on Import Audio, my slides are not shown... There's just a pink box at the top of the ...
By Pam Ross
zhou houqiao
When Publish,   we should set Player template,  but have about four selection :  Corporate Communications ;  E-learning Course(Single-level);  E-learning Course (Mul...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Teri Litteral
can anyone recommend a way of capturing a video of me navigating a web page (preferably free)?  I've tried Screenr, and it does a nice job but it appears I then have t...
By Kat Fardian
Lerissa Patrick
Quizmaker crashed, and I had not Saved the quiz for an hour  - just the questions (Save & Close) as I worked on them. Where do saved questions go? Are my changes ...
By Lerissa Patrick
Dan Austin
Hello all, Is there a way to resize the footer bar in Engage?  We have a strict template to folow when dealing with public information, the footer bar on a process in...
By Dan Austin
Beatrice Lhuillier
Hi, I would like to know if, in Quizmaker, it is possible to make an hyperlink (for example, in a word of the title of the question) to a txt file. I tried to do so : ...
By Ron Price
Craig Oliver-Walsh
I am sure this is a checkbox i am overlooking, but how do I remove the surrounding areas so it just displays what is inside the yellow box? Many thanks in advance for ...
By Craig Oliver-Walsh
Ajanthan M
Hi. This is Ajanthan. I had used the flash movie in the articulate presenter. I had created the movieclip and inside the movie clip i had created the button. Now if i ...
By Johanna Stix
Luke Moffitt
Hi. Has anyone encountered an issue where an file path error occurs when you try and lanch a video vile within a tab.? I have inserted a video (media =swf file) in one...
By Luke Moffitt