Product Last Post Replies
Ali h
what is the difference between storyline 2 and articulate 360 ?
Review 360 over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Keith Lillico
I am currently working on a project where I would like the learner to click on a small picture of a file and when they do it will open up the actual .pdf of the docume...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
Isabel Descrivan
Hello, I am a Talent Development Business Partner and I am new to E learning. During my training on Articulate I learnt about variables. I know I can use variables t...
By Alyssa Gomez
Teresa Donnelly
I have created several courses for our cooks on how to prepare our menu items.  One of the slides is an interaction where the Cook clicks on a box representing each st...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dennis Glenn
When I add a results slide the quizzes will not work in preview even though an individual slide works. Any ideas. Cheers, DG
By Ali Goulet
Ray Schneider
Hi Heros, I recorded several demos in SL2 and in Storyline 360.  After publishing the timing of when items display and their behavior is way off.  I looked at some su...
By Ali Goulet
Class Revision
How could i build a custom timer to show the user time elapsed so far per slide? If the user re-attempts any slide (question), the timer should reset itself and start...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Hernandez
The company I work for does not all their own content to reside on any non-company servers. I gather that courses created in Rise can be exported, but I guess the only...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
Matt Bennett
Hi - am having an issue with a Storyline course which won't play embedded video on an iPhone. I have uploaded to our LMS and no issues with running the course  through...
By Ali Goulet
Tim Murphy
Hi Everyone, I have been experiencing a problem with opening inserted Web Objects and thought someone would have an idea of what is causing this & how to resolve....
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Valeska Pearson
Hello I published my storyline as a CD and now I want to open it on another computer that doesn't have storyline installed, to view the product but it doesn't open co...
By Leslie McKerchie
Manav Patnaik
Hi,  I am new to Articulate 360. I have a few questions: 1. How to add bullets to the textI add in Articulate 360? 2. Is there a way to use templates from the conte...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
joanne k
I've been working on a slider in S2 and cannot get the thumb to respond properly. It lags terribly when I publish my product. I've changed the design of the slider sev...
By Alyssa Gomez
Manuel Lienemann
Hey there, I'm working with S2 for 3 weeks and I had a lot of fun with it. Now I got a Problem with a Quiz. I have 5 slides with Multiple-Choice, Multiple-Response and...
By Alyssa Gomez
Liza Willemse
Hi there, My Storyline 2 display on Windows 10 is extremely small. Does anyone have any idea how to correct this? Liza  
By Alyssa Gomez
Julia D'Acunto
I am trying to create a question in Quizmaker 2013 using the Matching Drop Down question but cant get the quiz to just show Part A or Part B in the drop down menu, it ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Undery
I'm still new to Storyline 2 so assume this is down to me but I'm trying to create a slide that has a simple 4 step process shown on it that when the learner moves the...
By Chris Undery
improve it
Hi all, We have been asked by a potential customer about articulate storyline 2 courses. They are using Terminal Server with RDP protocol, and want to make sure that...
By improve it
Jeff Forrer
Sorry, sure real easy place this is shown, but trying to put objects in same place, slide to slide, is there an x,y property or coordinate anywhere on objects that you...
By Ali Goulet
Sylvia Harrell
Hi Everyone! I love this community and all the amazingly helpful templates.  I recently found an older one from a year ago, downloaded it, customized it and for some ...
By Ali Goulet