Product Last Post Replies
Team Beta
I've found a UX issue where pasting a large (and admittedly unrealistic) length of feedback text into a Quiz means the NEXT button cannot be seen or activated. Attach...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Team Beta
Morgan Grimes
Hello! I've inserted a web object (a web based survey), for learners to use within the module. When published, the object only appears when the user's mouse hovers ov...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all.  I've got a pool of 20 questions from which I draw 10 randomly. The required pass set on the results slide is 50%. For some reason, the same question is some...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amanda Robertson
Hi Everyone, I am wondering if anyone here uses Articulate Storyline along with IContent in Successfactors LMS for their courses? My question is specifically around l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Allen Way
Greetings all, In SL2, is there a shortcut to jump to a slide without having to click, click, click and scroll up and down trying to find it. For example, inserting ...
By Allen Way
Cecile Pham
I created a 44 page module with 5 quiz questions at the end. Each question is multiple choice, unlimited tries, yielding 2pts when you finally get the right answer. So...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robbie Christian
I'm trying to have a button start out as hidden then change to normal only after four buttons have been visited.  It works like a charm when I preview that single slid...
Jonathan Fortier
I'm having a strange bug/problem, I have a course with several quizzes, here's the setup Published on a LMS I've set "always prompt to resume" with the "when runn...
By Alyssa Gomez
Landon Salsberry
I can see the time and controls when I display the controls for a video below the video, but I wanted to customize the colors so I removed that one and added the one i...
By Alyssa Gomez
Dane Boyington
I'm interested in seeing the difference in output between the SL2 HTML5 and the new "responsive player" in SL360. Specifically, is the experience better on phones? I ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Allain McCallum
I've had a number of clients over the past 3-5 years who like to have 3D figures (I've heard them called bubble people or clipart people as well). What does the commu...
John Maurer
Hello everyone, my name is John.  I am on my first week of using Storyline 2.  I am creating a general course that overviews various publications available from my ne...
By John Maurer
Andita Weathers
Hello all, My team and I are creating modules in Articulate Storyline 2 to upload to an LMS (Coursemill).  We have a post assessment quiz at the end of the module.  W...
Matt  Wagner
Is there a way to change the justification for the text that overlays images from left to right?
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Matt Wagner
Evelyn Cichanowski
We are considering using Articulate to modernize our current graduate level online courses. We expect learners to spend 20 clock hours reading and watching video and t...
By Mark Shepherd
Yogesh Dhingra
Hi All, I am facing an issue regarding LMS Completion Status. I have set the course to record as Complete/Incomplete. But something happens when the course is uploade...
Dale Hines
In my published file, with Restricted Navigation, I click on the Previous button (for all slides) but it does NOT jump to the previous slide.    It plays the same slid...
By Dale Hines
ken monroe
I'd like to be able to access the original file when I record it, but I can't figure out where the file is saved to, nor can I see the option to direct the recording t...
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Brimley
My client likes the published Word version because I put the narration script in the Notes. So they can see a thumbnail of the screen and the script right below it. Th...
Review 360 over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ann Hufstader
Hi - I am in SL360. I click Insert - Character and it brings up some characters. Below these are characters with a lock icon that say "Included with a subscription." ...