Product Last Post Replies
Dana Baxter
Hello, I've been working on converting a quiz from paper and pen to Articulate2. The quiz, as it was written by the author, includes different types of questions. Art...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jeremy Negrey
Based on the things I've read, I think this is unlikely...but I'll take a shot anyway. Is there a way to alter the behavior of the PREV & NEXT buttons in the play...
By Jeremy Negrey
J.D. Allen
Hello,  I saw variations on this question from a couple of years ago, but nothing recent and nothing that exactly matched what I was looking for.  There are 2 quizze...
By Leslie McKerchie
dnyaneshwar pawar
Hi, I am getting null value when I am trying to fetch student name from lms in my certificate.html file using following code. Plz can anyone help me to solve this is...
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Chaney
Hello E-Learning Heroes -  I am about to start the process of converting my company's benefits orientation (which is currently a PPT presented every Monday for 1 hour)...
By Erin Chaney
Kim Austin
I am trying to find the great motion path tutorial with the moving heart that moves up and down according to correct and incorrect answers. Can someone please point me...
By Leslie McKerchie
AOPOplus Admin
Newbie here... I have build a course in studio and then published onto my articulate online account - beautiful Now I need to get those into storyline. I have downlo...
By Ali Goulet
Michael Smart
Hi, I purchased Presenter '13 a while ago. Last week I created 4 PPT decks, didn't do anything to them using Presenter. Today when I click on "record narration" - fir...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
talia degennaro
I just updated articulate but my add ins are not working. i have not upgraded to office 16 because of a compatibility issue. I can not do anything in articulate. Pleas...
By Ali Goulet
Steve Singleton
I've had several of my users report an issue with the latest module I published to our LMS from the updated Studio 13. Some users have described it as a buffering prob...
By Steve Singleton
Courtney Linn
I have a large assessment with 75 question banks that need to be randomized to create a different test each time it is taken. Is there any way you can number the quest...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
RJ Duff
Has anyone had an issue inserting a Youtube video into a presentation? I have tried several times and each time I get the: "A video cannot be inserted form this embed ...
By Ali Goulet
Jeffrey Dalto
Hello, Old versions of Studio used to have 'learning games' including something called Choices and a Word Quiz. That Word Quiz was something like the TV show Jeopardy...
By Jeffrey Dalto
Eric Gale
Hey there, I have recently started working in Storyline again, so I am trying to get my head around some of the tasks. I have a project that contains multiple simula...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheri Kling
Hi, I've found that if I try to edit an entire presentation (of, say 15-18 slides) in audio editor before saving and closing, weird things will happen, such as bits o...
By Ali Goulet
Deb Peak
I've followed the instructions from Product Support on how to do this, but it just doesn't work. All it does is change the background to white, but it's still 100% opa...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Celine Maher
Hi community, I have 4 hotspots on a page. Once all 4 have been clicked, the state of an invisible oval5 will change to reveal a textbox. Problem is, it's not appeari...
By Celine Maher
Alexandre Boulay
Hi there,  Since installing the latest version of Storyline 2 the black and grey color options for text and object/outline are all white - I have attached images.  I...
By Ali Goulet
Anna Kalsi
Hi I need to create a course that has an embedded calculator within the slide. I've made some adaptions to the look and feel of https://community.articulate.com/discu...
By Ali Goulet
Tom S
Hello; I am new to StoryLine and one of my first assignments is to take a course that was created in StoryLine 2 and place into our LMS.  The problem is: I do not...
By Ali Goulet