Product Last Post Replies
Mark Fernley
Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me why my mouse over trigger that should be showing a layer just makes the page flash on and off very rapidly? Thanks, Mark
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Eagles
I have number variable which I am using to calculate the score and then display the value. So to display the score I am using this: "%Score%" (Score is the name of th...
By Crystal Horn
ShivPratap Kumar
Hi, The storyline output is not working on articulate player in iPad air 2.  Anyone have any idea?   Thanks    
By Crystal Horn
Rhona Blankenship
Hi! I have a question about how to handle script for layers. In this situation, I have scripting that will be narrated once the learner goes to a particular layer. Of ...
By Rhona Blankenship
Nicola Healey
Hello I have created a quiz in storyline 2 and I want the learner to only have 1 chance to retake the quiz. If they have failed after this attempt then they should be...
By Leslie McKerchie
Becky Santucci
I have 8 pictograms that are to be dragged to a thumbs up or thumbs down button.  I want to disable the submit button until all the answers are correct.  I set it up t...
By Christie Pollick
Sean Friedman
I am trying to view a results slide after a quiz and am unable to see it.  It appears in Firefox and Chrome, but not in IE.   Any ideas?   Sean
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Professional Academy
Hi I am using the settings under 'other' in the player to make my storyline course display as full screen. When I launch the course though, it displays large on the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patty Maher
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but bookmarking isn't working properly for me. I published my Storyline course with the Resume option set to "Prompt to Resume....
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian Washburn
Hi all - this seems like it should be an easy feature, but apparently my brain can't handle variables right now, so I'm looking for some help. I'd like to create a si...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Balamuralikrishna B
Hi, i want to know how to reduce the text size of  review  feedback .....
By Leslie McKerchie
Yvonne White
I modified Meet the Team template, but kept all triggers in place. However, I added the Review Quiz button and it does not seem to work fully.  I can review the quiz ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Haas
I have a new project I am trying to complete and I just have a question. My trial has almost run out so a quick response would be MUCH appreciated!   1) I have notic...
By Tracy Haas
Chris Greifeneder
Hello, I wish to assign one point per correct match in each question. I can't seem to do this in Articulate Quizmaker '13. It only seems to let me score by question? S...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Chris Greifeneder
Maree Jackson
I have developed a course based on a template provided by an eLearning contributor (ELHC_69_Medical_Template) and am having all sorts of issues getting my states on on...
By Wendy Farmer
mohamed Aman Allah
i am making a html5 app using articulate 2  , the app is some balloons animated using motion bath to fly from the bottom of the slide to the top using trigger when tim...
By Vu Hoang
Laura Payette
Can you animate out an image/shape "on click" in Storyline? Or just based on the timeline? It seems like I should be able to do this fairly easily, but I can't figure ...
By Victoria Sublette
Joel Ladd
I have a "launch-pad" slide that's like a floorplan.  Users can drag a character to any room on the floorplan to jump to another slide where they learn about that room...
By Joel Ladd
Jazzmine O
Hi! I'm trying to build a simulation that is specifically for my learners to explore. I don't necessarily want to tell them to do a specific set of actions just yet b...
By Jazzmine O
Elizabeth Saliba
In creating Pick One question slides, the feedback for my non scored question choices begins with a Thank You, which I'd like to remove. How can I do this? Thanks for...
By Wendy Farmer