Product Last Post Replies
Tommaso Palmitesta
Do you think you can come up with a special offer for those who have Studio 13 to replace it with Storyline at a very reduced price? I am resigned to the fact that you...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
heshmat ahmed
i insert radio button in my project  i want to add action on it for correct answer like this 
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Veverka
Had program installed on Friday, have used presenter and storyline extensively in past lives and have never experienced this type of lag time. Any time I go to open th...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Peter Williams
We are currently using Storyline 2 for an LMS called "Blue Volt".  We have been looking to possibly change this provider to Almond LMS, which is an add on to Salesforc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ros McNamee
Hi everyone,   i just wanted to know if it was possible to be able to have the letters of the corresponding answer next to the answer in Slide View of a survey quest...
By Christie Pollick
Luke ODonnell
I want to move objects by adding or subtracting from their x, y position. Is there a way to do this either using Javascript or on slide triggers? I thought there used...
By Christie Pollick
Nelly Docin-Julien
Hi everybody I just got an issue: when I try to change something on a slide, i get a white slide with a red cross : 2 red diagonals... impossible to work on any  slide...
By Ali Goulet
David Johnson
Hi I’m working with storyline 2 and have run into a problem with the audio. When playing back the audio automatically ramps up. It does this on both my laptops and on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
michael jones
Hi, I was wondering if someone could please assist. I am wanting to students to be able to answer a true/false ( or other types) question and then enter a ref ( numbe...
By Christie Pollick
Carla Segurola
Hello. I work at a non-profit and we just realized that our learning platform can't host e-courses, the link can be posted there but the course has to be externally ho...
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
Hi everyone, I've always noticed that there's a strange horizontal line before the "PREV" button in HTML5 output. It's been like this for ages now from what I've seen....
By Crystal Horn
Nancy  Pruner
When importing a flat question slide into storyline from powerpoint is there an easy way to turn that slide into a question without creating new question slides?
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Gale
I have a Studio 13 course with several freeform questions that do not behave correctly. The questions preview correctly but do not behave correctly when published. T...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Wade Bradt
I'm having a problem with a short AS2 lesson.  For some reason, it's not working on all computers I've checked it from. Sometimes it gives a 404 error, sometimes it wo...
By Ali Goulet
Kevin Thorn
Actually I have two questions regarding Quizmaker. Question 1 The scenario: A single course with "chapters." Each chapter has a knowledge check (Quiz). At the end of ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
audrey robinson
Does anyone know if Articulate Storyline can embed into a help filing system like RoboHelp?
By Leslie McKerchie
jeanne strayer
Hi all, I need help resuming audio on a slide layer. I have four slide layers, each with an audio track. If the learner clicks the next button before listening to all...
By jeanne strayer
Richard Webb
Does anyone have experience with moving Storyline to https:// ? We are a university and require the added security.
By Leslie McKerchie
Carles FB
Hello ! I am trying to move a character with several sprites (animated gif) through a motion path, but for some reason when the motion path ends it seems that the char...
By Pierre Jouan
Ellen Wahlen
I would love to contribute to the E-Learning Challenges, but I am behind a strict firewall, so I cannot link to my published presentation.  (I can add an attachment to...
By David Anderson