Product Last Post Replies
Joe Waddington
Hi all - I have a screencast that I've recorded that is showing during the preview, but when i publish it for web, it isn't showing. Any ideas on what I might be miss...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karl Gimblett
Hi all, Since Friday, whenever I enter a text box, on any project, I get the error 'message' that I've attached. Please help, been using Storyline for a year or so a...
By Christie Pollick
Margaret Gibson
Hi. I have a roller coaster animation in PowerPoint which I would like to duplicate in Storyline but I am really really struggling. Can anyone please help me? I am att...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Blum
Is there a  way to delay the Try Mode layer from being triggered when the user clicks outside the hot spot until after a specific time on the timeline?  For example, ...
By John Blum
Fifin Intan
Hi, I am having trouble with em dash in titles of engage interactions.  Would anyone know how I could replace the hyphens in titles of engage interaction with em or en...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Donnis Palmer
I am currently trying to convert several files from articulate quizmaker to storyline 2. In doing so, I am running into issues with the previous and next buttons not b...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rezi Tkemaladze
Hello everyone,  Would anyone of you have a sample course syllabus of the course you designed that you could share?  Or maybe an article recommending what kind of da...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth German
Hi there, I've been looking through the boards and I'm still having a difficult time (1) getting my screen reader to read the text from my tutorial and (2) finding an...
Bishinski Bolaskov
Hi We've been experimenting with getting WebGL training 'games' running in Storyline, and so far it is working as expected as a Web Object. We're using Unity3d to dev...
By Christie Pollick
Seppo Telinkangas
Hi! Made a test that I wanted to make available on both PCs, tablets and phones. The test now works brilliantly on PCs, tablets and iPhone, but I'm having problems l...
By Christie Pollick
Katherine Redfern
I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help with: 1. Am I right in thinking that variables in master slides will trigger before variables in an individual sl...
By Christie Pollick
Richard Allaire
I'm creating a course in Storyline 2... I've got the Slide Masters interacting the way I need them to. The Feedback Masters aren't/don't work similarly.  In Try Mode...
By Richard Allaire
Pat Brett
Hi, I've created a StoryLine presentation where a handful of slides are in a try it mode and I've encountered two challenges: On the slides that have the try it mod...
By Christie Pollick
Jeremy Miles
I had published a quiz a couple of years ago in Studio '09 for a client with no LMS and so used the email results option. All worked fine.  I was asked to modify the q...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly Cain
Needing expert advice. I know there has been much discussion about seekbar settings in the player. Here is my situation. I would like to use the seekbar as read-only. ...
By Christie Pollick
Alison McLeavy
Hello, Is there a way to reduce the player width.  It is quite large and distracting. Thanks Alison
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Danner
I just want to be able to save my screen recording as separate video file so that I can insert it into an article on our intranet.  Is there a way to do this, like I u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Windy M
Hi there, I am currently working on a question that has 7 possible choices that happen to be all correct (if selected) but the learner only requires select 5 of the 7 ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Hain
Hi Everyone, I am conducting some tests to find which publish settings in Quizmaker/Blackboard settings report best to Blackboard.  I'm wondering if there is anyone e...
By Alison Gretchen Stander
Gil Design
The system allows me to share a link to published work - but how do I upload a template .story file?