Product Last Post Replies
Alessio Picci
Hi everybody, I must show the quiz solution after 3 attempts. It is a drag&drop quiz. Do you think it is possible? Thanks, Alessio
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steven Croft
Hi, I realize Storyline2 isn't really an HTML program and is only supported in Chrome, but I was wondering if there is a 'best practices' list if a course is gong to b...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Madeline F
I have a slide in my storyline project with multiple hotspots. When my learner clicks on each, audio plays and a layer pops up with images. Once the learner clicks on ...
By Walt Hamilton
Michael Bean
Greetings, I've recently begun to create mobile eLearning using Storyline 2.  When I publish and test on various phones the content appears on the screen within the s...
By Christie Pollick
Deirdre Cashion
Hi everyone, I've created a template for my course.  But when I import this template into an existing Storyline file (as a separate scene), it's not importing some of...
By Deirdre Cashion
brian taylor
Hi Sorry to ask a daft question but I am more than a little confused. I sort of understand the whole "flash" thing and the trend to HTML5 but I am struggling to work...
By brian taylor
France Tremblay
Hi !  A few years ago I saw a training made in storyline 1 and I was very impressed.  I am trying to find it on your website with no success.  Maybe someone has an ide...
By Christie Pollick
John Lawrence
Hi, Is is possible to lock seekbar in Storyline?  Thanks so much! John 
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Ray
I am attempting to customize the names of the tabs on the template slide with no joy.  I did it many years ago but have been out of the loop for 5 years.  Ben     
Dominic Lang
Hi, I'm using Storyline 2 and have come across a strange icon. I have a slide with 14 layers. Each layer is the same except it triggers a letter to become visible and...
Ellana v
Hi, I would like to ensure the learner has viewed all of the buttons before they can move on to the next slide. I would like them to click on every button on the rig...
By Christie Pollick
bec nis
Hi,  I have created a drag and drop with 18 drag items and two drop targets. 5 of the drag items are 'trick questions' that do not belong in either of the drop target...
By Walt Hamilton
Kate Atkinson
When publishing our storyline files to WEB and trying to view the HTML5/HTML file through our android device, the pages with audio on it do not load. Is there a way to...
By Christie Pollick
Karen Lausier
I imported a presenter file into storyline and the engage interactions do not work when I publish. 
By Leslie McKerchie
arati alve
Is Storyline Articulate ADA compliant ?
By Ali Goulet
Shelly Joseph-Dixon
Hi everyone. I hope someone can help. I am using storyline 2 and have created a single story with a pre-assessment component. The one question which has a screen shot...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Stelter
Hi all, I have a client who is producing a top-notch animation. At certain points in the animation, the video is going to stop and a storyline interaction will show. ...
By Julie Stelter
Darryn Lewis
Hi all, I'm reaching out as I am currently looking to recruit an Instructional Designer to work for us here @Firstport. I would love to hear from anyone looking for a...
By Crystal Horn
Julie Stelter
Hello, I have three questions about Flash and JavaScript. I need to know at a very high-level of when you use JavaScript and when you use Flash to customize Storyl...
By Julie Stelter
Jussi Luukkonen
I have a Storyline module ready to be published but the customer asked us to add a certificate to it. Because we cannot use the LMS at the moment for the certificates,...
By Christie Pollick