Product Last Post Replies
Ryan DeWitt
Would if 1 day before your warranty was up on anything you've purchased you called the related Tech Support hot line and said "hey just want to let you know that your ...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Charlotte Donaldson
I am SUPER new to Articulate, although I've used PowerPoint daily for 25 years. Question: I am working with a client who sent me files before I had Articulate software...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amanda Smith
Hey there, I'm hoping you all can assist me. I have a project where the next button is not working in the title slide nor are you able to advance clicking on the menu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie Wood
I need to create a sequencing quiz with images...the user has to drag and drop images in the correct order. How do I do that? I tried free form but I could not see a w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracelle Palmer
Hi guys, I've been working on this eLearning for a little bit now. In the earlier version I had used motion paths in order to toggle my switches on and off. I found t...
By Tracelle Palmer
Fabienne Brochier
Hello! The learners using our modules couldn't get a Completed status after finishing the modules through the LMS. After some thorough testing, we have found that it ...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Hogg
Hi, for the next version or update can progress bar please be included in the player window or be able to reference a variable in the player window?
By James Hogg
Meaghan Lister
I'm trying to make an interaction where the learner would drag the appropriate coins to a table to make the correct amount of change. I had originally created the inte...
By Meaghan Lister
Maria Jonsson
I'm running Windows 10 on a new iMac with Parallells 11. Storyline 2 has worked ok a week or so until now. Today when I open a story file or open the program, SL2 trie...
By Maria Jonsson
James Hogg
Hi,  I have a progress check setup as a light box that is accessed from the player menu, so that it can be accessed at any point in the course. All slides are set to ...
By James Hogg
Kev Williams
The Articulate replay icon displays, however with clicked on the following message pops up. "Flash Player 10 or higher for internet Explorer is required to run Articu...
Articulate Replay 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Bell
I would really like to be able to allow learners to click on a word/term in text, and automatically open the glossary with that term displaying.  I cannot figure out h...
By Christie Pollick
Robyn Lambell
HI Everyone, I work for a government organisation and we are required to provide a transcript with any resources that have audio. Our issue is if we use the notes se...
Tyler Collier
Hello, I'm sorry if this is already a created thread somewhere. I haven't been able to find an answer. I purchased and upgraded to Microsoft Office 2016 today, and no...
By Leslie McKerchie
Edward Hoke
Greetings All! Just wondering  - anyone using SL2 with a Mac on either Parallels or VMware? What has the experience been like? How is the translation over to a Wind...
Antonia Smith
Hi all In the attached slide, I'm trying to get the state of the next button state to change to normal when all of the three markers have been clicked. I've managed t...
By Antonia Smith
Marissa Carterud
Hello, I feel like I'm missing something on a slide which is not advancing the way I want it it. I have a slide with three text boxes (tb1, tb2, tb3) - tb1 and tb3 h...
By Marissa Carterud
Bonita Hayes
I am needing help with forcing users to enter certain text in the username and password fields. I created an "oops" layer that tells them to 'please type the correct u...
By Wendy Farmer
Laura Winzen
I know the seekbar has issues, but this is different than other postings I've seen. Bear with me. There are multiple-choice questions in my video. At each one, option...
By Christie Pollick
Peter Bloom
I am importing several video files that appear fine outside of Articulate, but get horizontally squished when I import them.  The ovals are supposed to be round. I've ...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Peter Bloom