Product Last Post Replies
XAn Choly
Hi, I need to have a 5 role-based quizmaker branching. If you're a baker, this is your role & branch, etc... At the end of each branch will be a quiz. Once the use...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By XAn Choly
Bonnie Tomlin
Hello, I am working on a project that needs to be packaged and sent to a LIMS system off-site.  The project is fine until it is packaged, sent, unpackaged and then re-...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Wendy Garrison
I am wondering if it is possible to review overall quiz branching in a quiz, rather than going into each slide. Something similar to the Slide Properties window in Pre...
By Wendy Garrison
Tim Hickman
I've attached an image of my issue in "Process" Interaction in Engage.  Unless the image is much smaller than I would like, there is a scroll bar sneaking into the fra...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Tim Hickman
Jim Rehmann
I have a quiz with 25 questions. The user may not get all the way through the quiz. Is there a way to not have to restart the quiz if the user needs to log out an come...
By Peter Anderson
Aileen Lynch
Hello, I read all the other posts regarding this issue, but still am having the problem. I read the http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter09/kb/?p=2347 article...
By Aileen Lynch
Elizabeth DeGeorge
I have created engage files within a presentation that are set to advance without user interaction. The presentation has an audio file that reads all of the text in th...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Donna Carter
Hello I sync animation and audio in Presenter all of the time, but have no idea how to do it in Quizmaker.  I couldn't find anything in the forums that addresses this ...
By Donna Carter
Jon DeMartino
NEVER MIND! I found what I needed.
By Peter Anderson
Rich R
Is there a way to have a hyperlink to an external page on the player template? For example, I might want a chat or feedback link on every slide and I don't want to tak...
By Justin Wilcox
Brock Culpepper
On a quiz, can you insert a hyperlink button that will take the end user to a particular slide in the PowerPoint presentation?
By Peter Anderson
Aileen Lynch
Good Morning-ish!   I am working on edits to a project created by an outside vendor for an outside client's LMS (tracking completion only). I am attempting to update t...
By Peter Anderson
Craig Winter
Hello all, I am having an issue when trying to redirect to an external website at the end of a successful quiz.  In the "Pass Result" slide, I am placing a hyperlink i...
By Peter Anderson
Chris Ramos
Greetings fellow e-Learning Heroes, I'm having an issue with shapes not aligning on screen after publishing.  In preview, everything looks fine.  Upon publishing, the ...
By Judy Nollet
Graeme O'Reilly
Hi there I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I narrate the segments in the pyramid, they don't stay allocated to that segment.  I find the one narration being ...
By Peter Anderson
beck m
Hi I have four modules that will be published onto CD.  I have created a menu as a separate module but can't seem to get the links to the other presenter files working...
By Peter Anderson
Lars Pautsch
QUizmaker Branching Only the "correct answer" slide will be shown if one clicked the right answer in multiple choice question. If one cklicks the wrong answer no "wro...
By Peter Anderson
Lorraine Carmody
Hi, Lorraine here again with another query. I have included Bio and Email details but they appear behind any engage interaction used in the presentation. Can this be ...
By Graeme O'Reilly
Ari Avivi
I have inserted sound files for the pronunicaton of words in my powerpoint slides.  they work fine there, but when I preivew the file it does not work. Any suggestions.
By Justin Wilcox
Montse Anderson
I am trying to insert a flash movie into ppt presenter and it's a windows media video file.  I believe the format is incompatible.  Is there a cheap and easy way to ch...
By Justin Wilcox