Product Last Post Replies
Laurel Thomas
Hi, all. I can't figure out why I can't get all of multiple triggers to function on an image. I'm not sure if it has to do with trigger order or what, because I feel l...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Laurel Thomas
Katherine Redfern
I'm struggling with master slides today. When I click on one to edit it, it doesn't display. I closed and opened Storyline again, and this time, although I can highli...
By Christie Pollick
John Carter
I want to make a quiz of about 40 questions with following options 1: Select to view one question  or all questions on same page with scroll 2: Mark any question for...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Janarthan Nagarajah
How to change the text in existing slide master?   Thank you for Help
By Leslie McKerchie
jacqueline figueiredo
Hi there I am new to storyline 2 and have downloaded the free trial, I am trying to verify if I am adding my triggers correctly for linking back and forth to pages and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pallav Saxena
Hi There, I've noticed that storyline doesn't throw a popup when font is missing. I've been working on a project for a while and i noticed i was working on wrong font...
By Pallav Saxena
Peter Young
Hi All, Firstly if this is a replicated topic, I would appreciate any direction to existing threads.   Currently we have several published courses that will intermitt...
By Leslie McKerchie
June Dunlap
Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post these questions, but cannot find anywhere else to ask questions concerning support for Articulate Studio. I nee...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Think Up Consulting
I need some help with a display settings issue. Believe it or not, when we publish a Storlyine file from a computer with display settings set at 125% (Windows 8, Pers...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelby Ruiz
Hello Everyone, ( I HAVE ATTACHED A TEST COPY OF MY WORKING FILE) I have an eLearning course where the learner can go down 4 different paths. At the end of each path...
By Walt Hamilton
vimal singh
Hi, Is it possible to restrict the area for click action in the Hotspot question. so that I can use my custom Submit button.  I 've attached an image in which I don't ...
By Paul Miller
Diana Myers
Hi everyone!  I've used Slide Background Fill on a variety of projects, and I think it's such a neat, but under-used feature available in Storyline.  I developed a St...
By Diana Myers
Mel Wilkinson
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Storyline and need to provide the review team with a document that includes all of the text from my presentation.  The only way I kn...
By Mel Wilkinson
Matthew Brannan
Hi Support, I recently started this discussion: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/embed-videos In summary: We have created our ow...
By Matthew Brannan
Benedict Chia
Dear Awesome community members, I enjoy syncing the audio narrations with specific text / animations so that learners only process one piece of information at a time....
By Benedict Chia
Rita Gill
Hi I am developing a slide which has 5 layers. (Layer A/B/C/D/E) On the base slide, there are 3 buttons. The three buttons link to layers A&B, C, D.  I would li...
By Manjunath eCoursys
Robyn Lambell
Hi, I have a storyline file where I have three modules and three quizzes. Module one is shared content and must be completed by everyone before they are able to progr...
By Robyn Lambell
Briana Gilmartin
Can anyone assist me with a step by step on how to add a trigger to a custom button that I have built within a slide?  (see attached) I created my own, next/previous ...
By Walt Hamilton
Mavis Perry
I want to give learners the opportunity to review answers they gave at the end of a quiz but not tell them if they answered correctly or incorrectly.  I have selected...
By Wendy Farmer
Yiwen Chang
Hello, Recently noticed that the Resource button in the Articulate HTML5 output does not open in Internet Explorer 11. I have attached a screen capture of the issue....
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Yiwen Chang