Product Last Post Replies
Yamini V
Hi, I have tried preparing a survey and even displaying the result after completion depending on the user's choice of answering the survey. In this regards, I prepare...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kevin Thorn
I recall seeing this discussion some time ago but can't seem to find it by searching. It's my turn - I'm getting a big white screen with a red x saying I insufficient ...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Kevin Thorn
Brandy Meng
I've been experiencing a tinny/echo quality to my published recording that is not there when I preview or use the audio editor in Storyline.  Any suggestions?  I see ...
By Brandy Meng
Helen Tarbox
I have created a 1st draft of a package for my customer to view which includes 7 PDF Attachments (added as Files with the file path). The Attachments tab is visable, h...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
rois  taylor
I have a course which uses a number of screen captures which are inserted as videos.  The HTML5 plays fine on iPad - almost!  If you click onto another menu option whi...
By mitesh mistry
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Hello all eLearningEnhanced is building a very large project in SL for a client and there will be about 10 Assessments. This is the clients vision of how the assessmen...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Fliss Steele
Hi Has anyone experience of creating double AA compliant material with Articulate Enterpise? Also is it possible to have a settings button which enables the user to se...
By Fliss Steele
Yadin Tzaban
Hi all, Is it possible to customize the sound of clicking on the information button in Labeled Graphics? Thanks, Yadin
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Uğur AYDIN
Hi, I want to use programming in my project. How can i integrated or write it.
By Uğur AYDIN
SOL MOH
Hi! I published my project to a local drive but when i run the exe file it is stays on loading state and don't load any thing. Is there anyone can help me?
By SOL MOH
Paul H.
Yup, I'm a newbie. (The questions is probably self-evident in this regard.) I have created a customized slide that I wish to placed into Articulate presentation. Howev...
By Phil Mayor
Fraser M
Hi There, I bought the release version of Storyline and I'd like to be able to import a community engage interaction like the carousel or flipbook. (http://www.builtby...
By Phil Mayor
By Phil Mayor
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Hey! I see there are only two options available after the learner completes th quiz; to close the window or to go to a web URL. I want the learner to go to the next sc...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Wayne Vermillion
Updated a lesson, previewed all changes, published, inserted into the LMS. Audio not heard by users. Opened audio editor, entire lesson's audio gone, wiped cleaner tha...
By Peter Anderson
Margie Grande
Hi, We don't have an LMS proper, and have a custom system.  Currently, we can only use Toolbook to record training history in our system.  We are using Articulate Pre...
By Margie Grande
Leona Donovan
When I insert a flash video into powerpoint and hit the Preview button to view, it plays fine. When I publish it, the video doesn't play.
By Peter Anderson
Yvonne Mbanefo
Hello! I'm trying to create a lesson about alphabets in another language. Is it possible to change the number buttons on the process interaction menu? That is , instea...
By Jeanette Brooks
valerie shaw
Hello, I am having difficulty with my engage. I have used this for quite a while with no issue, but quite suddenly I cannot enter any text. I have rebooted my computer...
By Peter Anderson
valerie shaw
Anime Studio is a neat software for animation, but I am not sure if it will be compatible because it doesn't transfer to swf files. Has anyone successfully used Anime ...
By valerie shaw