Product Last Post Replies
Sara Flanagan
I need to reorder my scenes.  Clicking and dragging is not working.  How do I do this?
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gem Austria
When retrying a quiz is enabled as 100% with Score.Points, and the user retries the quiz and passes the second time around during the same session, it tracks at 100 bu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Daniele
I have a course where the user needs to watch videos and reference videos throughout the course. I have it set up so the next button is disabled until they click on th...
By Christie Pollick
Sebastian Boja
Hi everybody! I have a problem with a custom Score Detail. I created a variable %Incorrect2% to show if it is correct/incorrect. The problem arise when we have ...
By Sebastian Boja
Craig Lowrie
Hi guys, Currently I am finalizing my first E-Learning course and hope to publish this weekend. After amended most of the glitches I still have one I can't manage to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
I'm working on a menu. I'm putting the menu on the master in order for it to be available throughout the course. First I ran into the issue of it being covered up but ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Paul Ellison
Here's the setting, I've got a course that has a map which acts as the menu.  Users can click on an area of the map, and the character will move to that area via a mot...
By Leslie McKerchie
lh2 Smith
How do you get the Articulate Ribbon to display in ppt?  It has disappeared.
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Rockwood
I wonder if anyone has a suggestion on how to create a nested logic trigger. For example, I have three T/F question and I want to change the state of an a 4th item to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Howie Pearson
I've created an interaction to support a strategy map for a client.  When you click on one of the 8 top boxes the relevant supporting boxes below's state will change ...
By Howie Pearson
Paula Narvaez
Hello!! I am creating a material in which I use videos and images animated according to a voice (narration). The videos play correctly but if I go back a bit in the s...
By Christie Pollick
Arkadiusz Malkowski
Welcome everyone, I have a question about your experiences, I will have to be done large courses (what does it mean - somewhere 100 sliders~ with video, lectorm, ani...
By Christie Pollick
Carol Ann
A quick question. How much would a developer charge for say 20 modules from 20 powerpoint projects, with 20 slides. To to be made interactive with audio and video? Us...
By Christie Pollick
Pete Rix
When I retake a quiz made from question banks, in the Flash version, the second and subsequent attempts pull in different questions each time. In the HTML5 version, th...
By Ryan DeWitt
Leslie Fetzer
Hello All, I have been working on quiz progress monitoring for a quiz that is submit all at once and using a test bank. It now feels like I am almost there. I have Nu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Hanes
Hi... Having issues with my markers in a particular project file.  The first two slides display the markers correctly.  When I try to open the markers menu on the thi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kaye McLennan
Hi, I'm building a course with dozens of fill-in-the-blanks slides. A couple of them behave strangely. When the learner types a number, that number scoots to the left...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon Hempel
I have the course separate from the quiz. When the learner reviews the quiz, I want to show them the slide from the course that shows the correct answer for each answe...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Saunderson
I want to give the eLearners and option if they want to listen to a male or female voice while listening to the narration in an Articulate Studio 13. Is this possible?
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Keith K.
I just created this file from scratch an hour or two ago, but I'm running into an issue where the very first Slide Master has normal left-aligned content text, but thi...
By Leslie McKerchie