Product Last Post Replies
Lindsay Owen
Hello! I'm wondering if it's possible to start new media (audio track) when a user re-visits a slide? I'm not finding a trigger that seems to match what I'm trying t...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Arend Raifsnider
Kendra Haddock
I just finished a CBT and emailed it to my boss, but when she followed the instructions in the email, the presentation did not launch. We turned off the pop-up blocker...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
GAIL LYNCH
Is it possible to adjust different timings for slides so that they all don't run for the same length of time?
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Josh Janikowski
I want to create a text variable with super script I don't get a text editor when I input my text variable inside story line. I need to create an interaction where the...
By Peter Anderson
CJ Heuer
I want to develop a offline (CD) version for our department were a need to execute a exe file showing the learner some reports but can't find a solution to open a exe ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Leanne Gee
I have a Storyline project  that utilizes hotspots/triggers. When I preview it in Storyline, the hotspots/triggers function as expected. The triggers jump to the right...
By Peter Anderson
James McLuckie
Hi Everyone I am possibly just not understanding something here, but I can't seem to get selected and visited states to work correctly if I have an asset that makes u...
By Nancy Woinoski
Randy Richardson
Hello all, I want to take the input from a text box in SL "lastname" with the getvar method, use touppercase and pass the upper case string to "capslastname"  back to ...
By Randy Richardson
Jesse Kramer
In Storyline (SL) I'm trying to recreate the Pyramid interaction from Engage. I've got layers down the way I want and I've got the Next button disabled so user have to...
By Christine Hendrickson
Peg Simmons
1) Is it possible to limit the information that is printed with the quiz results? I want to use only the top most information: Date/Time, Student Score, Passing Score,...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dave Harlander
I'm wondering how I can fix this apparent bug in Storyline: I created a simple course that has 3 introductory slides, 5 quiz slides, and a results slide. When I tested...
By Dave Harlander
Liz Whitney
Hello,  I want to format bullets in Engage interactions so that the sub-bullets are dashes instead of dots.  Would like first tier dot, second dash, third dot, fourth ...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sally Burns
Is there a way to customise the scrollbar in Storyline at all? I'm currently avoiding using it due to it not fitting with any of our designs. Sally
By Nicole Legault
Ellen Brodsky
Hello everyone, This is going to be my first time producing a fairly complex Storyline Course that must be iPad compatible and tracked on an LMS. What kind of testing ...
By Harri C
Bronwyn Menton
I have just produced a course with Storyline that is working well in preview and when published to Web. However, when I uploaded it to the LMS, all the formatting went...
By Christine Hendrickson
Caprice Haywood
I've placed and Articulate Quiz in Microsoft Online.  I first copied it to my internal SharePoint site in Explorer view after publishing it.  I'm able to email results...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Adam Larson
Hello, I built a test bank in a course and i would like to give the user the ability to go back and forth between the questions before submitting each question.  Today...
By Adam Larson
Carrie Eaton
I'd like to create a question where the user moves objects (graphics) on the screen to match with text...something like three boxes on the screen, one red, one blue, o...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Gary Giurbino
I have a marker (which I'm using as a pseudo button) to unhide both a text box and a back button maker and hide the first text box on the stage. Is the 'Normal' state ...
By Phil Mayor
Nicholas Ng
I have a scenario that requires the student to place one of two items on a hotspot. Drag & Drop quizzes with two items requires both items for a correct answer. Is...
By Nicholas Ng