Product Last Post Replies
Gina Hoekstra
I wonder how to create this effect in PowerPoint with Articulate (the white highlighted boxes when you scroll over the names on the tabs)? Is is possible or do I need ...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
elisha ray
Hallo guys need help here can articulate be installed on windows server 2008, i have tried installing on mine and its not being shown. If NOT possible can the develope...
By Peter Anderson
Chris  Reynolds
I have a strange occurance on the final slide of my presentation in Articulate.  The final slide has notes which do not show if you navigate to it via the outline. If ...
By Peter Anderson
Mats Schieche
Hi, Will there be more animation options developed in Storyline? Missing some that i use a lot, like: Path and Emphasis. Thanks, Mats
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Alan Beadle
I notice that when I enter details into Form view for a Multiple Choice question, the answer slots are labeled "A", "B", "C", etc. Is it possible to have these letters...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Alan Beadle
Darren Mc Neill
Hi, I'm playing the ability that when a user drags an item over a target area, the object being dragged will change to another state when the target has been hit. I us...
By Jeanette Brooks
Grant King
Is anyone aware of any issues with installing Storyline and still using Presenter v5. I installed teh trial version last night and the Presenter Add In dissapeared fro...
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Sometimes I publish a course to a new folder, and the "Do you want to create it...." message is at the "back" of the SL screen, i need to Alt+Tab to see it and re...
By Brian Batt
Phil Mayor
This is a floow up post I have an issue that presenter will not run except as an admin. Presenter is installed into my user account and has been activated in my user a...
By Phil Mayor
nagaraj yelgar
I am unable to get blue background theme which i am using in ppt after publishing it not showing that theme color,please help me out,i would be very greatful.pleas...
By Jeanette Brooks
konrad k
I can not see animation markers in audio editor. Why? I put a sound and an some animations in pp and I open an articulate audio editor and I should see animation marke...
By Sayuj Ravindran
John Pieterse
Hello there, Just read that the Window 8 tablets coming out will not be supporting Flash anymore (de desktops however will). Also read that Adobe is turning down Flash...
By Phil Mayor
santhosh kumar
Hi all, Is it possible to customize the articulate content area size? By default it is taking  "On scree show 4:3", so that it is taking 1024 X 768 pixel dimensions, b...
By Phil Mayor
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I have a course with a lot of Captivate demos (swf files) inserted in different slides of a Presenter file. I have set it to Open in New Window with No Browser Con...
By Sayuj Ravindran
James Sporleder
I am publishing a course for a client wherein the last slide has a hyperlink, which should take the learner to his/her course completion certificate. The course is h...
By Peter Anderson
Lance G.
I have a slide that I'd like to zoom out from the zoom region when the layer is opened. There is an option to hide the zoom region, yet it does not do that. Is that a ...
By Lance G.
David Ranum
I've published and saved a course, but so far can't figure out how to view it without opening the powerpoint file and previewing the course. I would like to send the c...
By Peter Anderson
Bill Finnerty
Below is the URL for SCREENR screen capture of what is displayed when I click the Articulate Publish control. It used to give me option s to publish to AO, CD, Web, MS...
By Bill Finnerty
Heather Young
Good morning, I have a presentation that has two "jump slides" in PPT with animations, but no narrative, audio, etc.  I am trying to get them to be quick transitions...
By Peter Anderson
Patrice Sigmon
Does anyone have suggestions about providing an on-demand menu for courses running on iPad via the mobile player? Since the mobile player doesn't recognize tabs placed...
By Patrice Sigmon