Product Last Post Replies
Mary Keenan
My LMS, ISOTrain, does not support Quizmaker files.  We have done lots of tests with our LMS provider and can't get the file  to pass completion data to the LMS.  How...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I remember when Articulate Storyline was released, someone on one of the webinars mentioned that a new version of Articulate Studio was also planned. Can you tell ...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Barb Bodemer
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me with a Storyline layer issue. I have 6 objects on my base layer. When mousing over any of the objects, a corresponding layer appears...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Barb Bodemer
Tara-Anne Ronai
Hello all, Myself and a few colleges are unable to open Storyline files coming from one of our fellow designers. He's new to using Storyline, and has worked on little...
By Peter Anderson
steven rogers
I've searched all over but cannot find any option to let the student advance to the next slide only after a certain time. I don't want to completely limit them from be...
By steven rogers
Kvon Tucker
Hello Folks, Is it possible to export a project from Storyline and import it into Studio for use as an "Engage Interaction" of sorts...? Your help is appreciated!
By Jennifer O'Donnell
Diane Peters
I have read most of the posts about creating a certificate of completion by tweaking the report.htm file and was wondering if there's a way to tweak the code further a...
By Phil Mayor
Desiree Carey
Hello, I have several slides that all include video and audio. I have them set on a trigger to play when a play button is clicked on. When I'm previewing  the slides, ...
By Peter Anderson
Jeney Rodarmor
Don't know what to do... Wheel just turns and turns.... Works fine when previewing published content.
By Peter Anderson
Dorothy Stark
Is there any way of allowing a student to print just an essay? I see how to print a results slide with a table that squeezes the essay answer into 1 little column. ...
By Dorothy Stark
Yumi Burton
 We are looking for freelancer(s) to help us build educational materials for nurses in Japan. We are creating nurses' continuing education materials. If you are intere...
By Yumi Burton
Dorothy Stark
Is there any way in Storyline to make the location of a shape depend on the value of a variable? I want to have a figure move up/down the screen depending on whethe...
By Dorothy Stark
Lindsay  Barrie
Hi there,  I am trying to create links, in Presenter, to other slides within the same presentation.  I want these links to be optional i.e. the slide will only display...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Lindsay Barrie
Stephen Hodges
I'm experiencing problems loading a part completed course from the LMS. The player and 'Do you want to resume?' dialogue box appear, but if I click 'Yes' to resume, it...
By Peter Anderson
Alan Santos
I have a project that has 3 quizes that will go to Moodle, but only one of them should generate score on Moodle, the others are just to practice. How can I make it work?
By Phil Mayor
Jodi Promisel
After I record whether I insert as a video or step-by-step the screens appear small and blurry. There are a lot of data entry fields on the web pages that I am capturi...
By Adrian Dean
Brett Rockwood
What I'm hoping to do is create a slide after the standard quiz results slide that displays the questions and answers to only the items that were incorrectly answered....
By Brett Rockwood
Judith Campbell
Hi, I'm very new to Storyline... but I like it very much.  I'm wondering if there is a way to create a journal type entry that students can then save to their computer...
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
How can I edit the slide that appears when i try to submit a question without answer it?
By Alan Santos
Matthias Dickmann
Hey everyone, I am experiencing problems with imported Audio in Engage Interactions. I have read several forum posts and articles and none of them could help. I have a...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Matthias Dickmann