Product Last Post Replies
Jason Fane
When working with the "Sync Animations" tool within Articulate, these error message appears about 10 seconds after the "Save and Close" button is hit.I tried to extend...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mike Cully
OK, this falls under the heading "why has this worked fine 50 times before, but not now?". I am embedding some Captivate software demo movies as Web Objects into a cou...
By Rebekah Massmann
Eric Nalian
Is it possible to change the numbering format in the outline? I want the main headings to be 1-2-3-4. Thank You
By Peter Anderson
Jackie Murphy
Hi Can the wording be changed in the Links menu? and also I've added links will they be added in the Links menu or do I have to do something extra? Thanks 
By Peter Anderson
Ralph Nunoo
Hi Everyone am Ralph is there a way to display all solution slides during quiz  review if the student had the questions correct or not. I am designing a quiz and would...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
oliver O
I'm pretty  sure this has been asked before, but i need some reference because my search didn't turn up anything. I'm looking for the flow: 1. User takes first quiz to...
By Peter Anderson
jay kim
How can I change score value of 10 to 2.5? How can I change the English to Korean?
By Jeanette Brooks
David Rule
Hello, I am having some difficulties with getting swf files which I have inserted into a quiz to open in a new window when clicked on after publishing in presenter. I ...
By Peter Anderson
Mike Palmer
Hello: I am using Camtasia to record some video demos to which I published as MP4 and inserted into Presenter. The problem is, the audio scripted portions that I produ...
By Mike Palmer
Suzannah Dougherty
Hi Very new to Articulate! I and a colleague are trying to edit an Articulate presentation done by someone else and transferred from their computer to ours via memory...
By Annie Jean
Ted Angell
Hello, I was wondering if you can suggest a way of popping up our presentation upon user logon or anytime during the day. Thanks Ted
By Ted Angell
Bruce Holliday
Hello, Im experiencing a problem with presenter when using a browser at varying sizes. Sometimes the slide fills the entire slide area and at other times it does not a...
By Dwayne Schamp
Vijay Singh
Hi, I am facing some problem with engage. In our LMS course i create engages with Articulate Engage and embed these engages to ppt. But these engage take time to loa...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tom  Davenport
I just bought  a new computer and uploaded Articulate on it and am now trying to run a course I created on the new computer, but am getting blank white screens on my c...
By Phil Mayor
Sarah Newman
Hi everyone! I realize that this is a PowerPoint question and not an Articulate question, but I thought I'd check the forums to see if any of you experts could lend me...
By Phil Mayor
Crisa McCarty
It seems like during an exploration session, I discovered one could see the timing for all animations at the bottom of the PowerPoint 2010 screen -- much like I can se...
By Maureen Wilson
Dan McConnaughey
I have (for all intents and purposes) a blank slide in Powerpoint. I used the Articulate web object insert option and linked to a video on vimeo. Then I used the Artic...
By Phil Mayor
Rebekah Brown
Hi, I'm new to Articulate and I would like learners to put images in a sequence but am only able to enter text into my sequence steps. Is it possible to use images? I ...
By Rebekah Brown
Dagmara Drzazga
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> PL X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
By Dagmara Drzazga
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to add an engage tab to selected slides only. I have a presentaion where it would be great to link to another engage on a particular set of slides to re...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor