Product Last Post Replies
Racquel Biem
I have just downloaded the free trial of Storyline and am trying to preview my slide.  I just get a blank window.  Is this a flash issue?  If the response is to update...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Meera C
Hello, I'm working with Articulate storyline 2 software. While previewing the project/slide I unable to get the preview window(It is coming like "Blank Window"). Afte...
By Wendy Farmer
T S
Hello Fellow Storyliners! I am someone who is taking my baby steps in Articulate Storyline2. I have some knowledge about the basic functionality of its elements and ke...
By T S
john faulkes
I have an object on the stage which shows a layer upon mouse-over and hides it on mouse out. I want the learners to be able to this this, but also if they wish, to cli...
By john faulkes
john faulkes
When using SL2 on my old windows machine, I could precisely nudge the position of objects using (I can't remember it was either..) alt-arrow or ctrl-arrow. Now I am u...
By john faulkes
Nate Scarritt
I am making a "Hospital Basics" course with a map where participants click on various departments to learn more about them, however I cannot figure out how to make it ...
By Wendy Farmer
Jesse Kramer
Hello, I have a course that I'm building where when a user clicks on an image of a folder the screen zooms in. Once they are zoomed in they can click on any of 5 tabs....
By Ron Price
Janita Proud
Can anyone help out with this activity. When you go back to review the results, the review slide indicates that the answer was incorrect when it wasn't - even though t...
By Janita Proud
Doug Marshak
I have online courses rendered as HTML5. I set up the link to these courses to go through the launcher page. When I click on these links on an iPad with Chrome, it ask...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kim Davis
Greetings!! I have setup a course through Quizmaker '13 that includes a few intro slides, quiz questions (submit after each question) and some conclusion slides. I am ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sheelagh Semper
Hi, I am trying to add validation to a registration form in Articulate using JavaScript. The validation is working for a date of birth field (checking age over 18, dat...
By Christie Pollick
Gates Cooney
Hello, I am a brand new user of Articulate working on my first project.  I am using a pre-designed Articulate interaction (from eLearning templates) with a six step p...
By Gates Cooney
Wendy G
Our department is creating e-learning modules using Storyline 2. I have tested this to include mobile and HTML5. If I understand this correctly, the only way someone ...
By Mike B.
Jim Schoemer
Today I changed the theme design on some ecourses. The new theme displays fine on the main slides, but the old one still appears on the feedback slides for correct and...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Chris McAllister
One of the best tools in SL2 is that you can move the timeline or states into its own window. This is great for editing. HOWEVER, if you lose the top of the window to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
ahssan moshref
Hi, Overview: I am working on a course  with 3 Scenarios and with in each Scenario there are 5 questions.  Once you finish a Scenario you are prompted back to the ma...
By Christie Pollick
Kathryn Lumley
Does anyone know if there is a way to format Multiple Choice Questions in Storyline to have actual "A" "B" "C" "D" in them? I need some of the questions say "A & B...
By Kathryn Lumley
Jeffrey Goodwin
I create a hot spot on my slide with a trigger. When I preview, everything works great. However, when I publish, the hotspot moves over to the right about an inch. Thi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Brigham
Hi, all: Trying to insert a photographic character on a Slide Master in Presenter 13 and getting the following message: "Unable to get reference to the active slide. P...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Morrison
I am an instructional designer who started working with Storyline 2 a little less than a year ago. In July of 2015 I took a Yukon Learning course on how to use the sof...
By Greg Morrison