Product Last Post Replies
Hugh Cartwright
My question is related to scoring a (single) pick many quiz on the results slide.  In this case I have created a slide where the learner will pick 18 correct responses...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Hugh Cartwright
Aaron Goode
When the generic result slide comes up, you have your 'Review Quiz' and 'Retry Quiz'. I've added another button that says Continue, but I don't want this button to be...
By Aaron Goode
Nutpaphat Sriamornsak
Hi Support team I would like to ask you about the trigger that can it set 2 trigger functions at the same time for example, I create number variable in slide 1 and I c...
By Nutpaphat Sriamornsak
Keith Kemsley
Storyline Experts! I imported 20 unique audio files for each slide in my audio project. I then edited each of those files by taking out the blank space at the beginnin...
By Keith Kemsley
Stephen Sockett
Hi, This has happened before and I have just gone to the Task Manager and started a new task (brows to .exe file) but this afternoon, after the last crash...it won't s...
By Stephen Sockett
James Willcox
Hi all, I am still seeing whether or not our company will purchase this product and there seems to be a major issue that I can't get past.  In all the training course...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jonathan Workman
I am inserting a web page as a web object and seem to be running into a limitation regarding the dimensions.  Regardless of how short (height wise) I make my web objec...
By Christine Hendrickson
Carollyn Rock
I've tried importing several wav files two ways (via Import Audio and the Audio Editor) and I'm getting these error messages: Import Audio - "Art_audio.exe has stopped...
By Christine Hendrickson
Tammy Sellers
Any thougths on why a Play button for a flash object (swf) requires double-click of the Play button to start? It pauses and restarts with one click-- but requires 2 to...
By Peter Anderson
Scott Elliott
I have imported some Engage interactions into my Storyline Scene.  When I publish all I get is a blank screen where the Engage Interaction should be. I am using trial ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Amy Jokinen
I read the post on changing the colors in the flipbook interaction, but is there any way to have more flexibility with the whole pages?  I like how Quizmaker has the s...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Trish Glover
Chris Taylor
The Situation: Our company has developed elearning courses to be hosted on our own LMS. Currently we are using SCORM 1.2. We have plans to transition to Tin Can soon. ...
By Chris Taylor
Paul Deschamps
Hi, I was experimenting with ways to have some meaningful interaction for Microsoft Project training.  I thought that a screen recording would be one good possible way...
By Paul Deschamps
Julia Koller
I would like to be able to synchronize my custom Flash animations with other Storyline content. How many Frames per Second does Storyline play at? Is this an adjustabl...
By Julia Koller
Debra Mascott
Hi:  I have a full course with a quiz (with audio).  No matter how many times I create the quiz, the quality of the audio (Quiz Properties) defaults to web quality.  ...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Debra Mascott
Michelle Bordovsky
Is there a way to export a sample of our  online Storyline course to our marketing website landing page? We would like potential customers to see a brief example of ou...
By Peter Anderson
Mark Brown
I am using the six-tab interactions layout template.  I have set up the first screen the way I want it.  It has a placeholder for a video on the first slide.  I've rec...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alan Landers
Hi, It would be very helpful if I could preview the transition between scenes without having to preview the entire project. Can you add that feature or does it exist a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kathryn Tripp
Hi! I’m very new to Storyline and love it thus far. I’m creating a language education screen. My situation: I have a video. I need multiple text boxes to display writ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Erin Sadler
Sorry, can't find the answer anywhere - have a client complaining that questions are being repeated, and running the quiz endlessly to find out doesn't appeal for some...
By Erin Sadler