Product Last Post Replies
Simon Greany
We have experienced a recurring problem across courses developed in Presenter, Engage and Quizmaker. When the colour red is used in content images, it can appear disto...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sheila B
Is there a way to remove the thumbnail that displays when the resources tab is clicked or is there some hidden way for me to change what thumbnail displays?  Currently...
By Sheila B
Ai-dung Taylor
Hi there- I have created a 19 questions graded assessment via QuizMaker and have published the course.  When I go to take the quiz, I get the "loading circle" but no q...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karyn Aberts
Hi - I have just acquired the articluate suite, I have previsouly used Captivate.  Coming from Captivate and creating quiz questions, I know there is a "quiz scope" th...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Karyn Aberts
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, I'm creating a presentation where the client wishes for users to opt in and out of taking an assessment at the end.  Is it possible to have the one Articulate...
By Peter Anderson
Brett Rockwood
My mind maybe isn't working well yet this morning but I want to have a slide with 5 buttons that correspond to different business units. These buttons direct the user ...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Celestial Holmes
I have a course that will be customer-facing (will not be in LMS).  If I pull in a survey created in Quizmaker, is it possible to see/track the results?
By Gerry Wasiluk
Barb Herman
I'm new to Storyline and I'm trying to create an animated slide with a replay button, but I can't figure it out, can this be done? If yes, how do you do it? If no, doe...
By Barb Herman
Brooke Boyer
This may be silly, as I'm probably just over-looking something obvious, but I'm having trouble after publishing a simple course with no quiz (or engage session or anyt...
By Dwayne Schamp
Mike Bethany
When using the HTML 5 version scores for wrong answers are not counted. So for instance if you have the score for a right answer at 10 and the score for a wrong answer...
By Brian Batt
Huw Williams
Not sure if this has been answered before so sorry if I am repeating! I have a slide template and want to do layers but use another template. I can't seem to add in th...
By Brian Batt
Anne Strehler
We downloaded the trial version of Storyline last week - it worked fine. Opened fast, no problem. We then entered our activation codes following the purchase of the ne...
By Brian Batt
Aditya Konde
We published some modules and on reviewing the same found that the course time which is shown on the top next to the course title is not seen correctly. It is in the f...
By Peter Anderson
Dan Strong
Since the final release of storyline Im getting a message when using HTML5 in eFront LMS. Error - unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results ...
By Dan Strong
Benedicte BIREAUD
Hi, I'd like to organize a training-course on Articulate-StudioPro in Moscow. Do you have any contact in Russia ? Thanks a lot by advance. Bénédicte.
By Benedicte BIREAUD
Richard Campbell
In looking at the feature set of Engage 12, I see that this new interaction is forthcomining. Is this type of functionality possible in Storyline? I am obviously guess...
By Phil Mayor
Beth Ipock
Loving the tool!  And thanks to my "personal trainer," Bruce Graham, I've already tweaked this a bit. But I would love some expert advise on this short course I publi...
By Phil Mayor
Julie B.
Hi Heroes, One question, tiny question on a tiny 'item' in the screencasting part of SL In my (View it) recording demo, there is an item (for which I could not find ...
By Julie B.
Julie B.
Hi Heroes! Can my learners shuffle the views with a simple click.button such as we could add within an Articulate Studio project? I cannot fidn this feature anymore......
By Julie B.
Octavio Ortega
Hi i have a little problem i hope someone helps me. I recently published a storyline project to web, in the beginning of the course exist a text entry field where i as...
By Phil Mayor