Product Last Post Replies
Jeanne Miller
I am putting together a presentation to publish to CD. I am using the standard Aspect slide masters as the backgrounds for each slide. I have used this master in sever...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Jeanne Miller
Brock Culpepper
In my Quiz Properties, I selected "Allow user to skip survey questions".  When I preview my quiz, it is still forcing me to type something in to the survey fields.  It...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Brock Culpepper
XAn Choly
I have a mother quizmaker branching slide. Users choose their branch and proceed. What if they made  mistake and need to return to mother slide ?
By XAn Choly
Selena Rice
Hi, I've been going through the forums for help and I haven't found the answer to my question. I have created several courses in Articulate and have imported them as i...
By Selena Rice
Michael Martignetti
We've launched an articulate presentation that's been running for a while and noticed that some trouble with certain users completing the presentation. The one thing a...
By Michael Martignetti
Joerg Hilt
Hi my name is Joerg, and I'm using the articulate software not for a long time.everything works very well, but today I have a little bit trouble with the narration. I ...
By Justin Wilcox
Bethre Means
http://www.presentermedia.com/index.php?target=category&id=141&maincat=video
By Tom Kuhlmann
Bethre Means
Is there a way to add Quizmaker items without tracking them in the LMS?
By Justin Wilcox
Jim Rehmann
Hi folks. Here's my dilemma. I create and zip my Presenter/Quizmaker lesson. Then I place a PDF instruction sheet inside the zipped archive and upload to the LMS. We'r...
By Justin Wilcox
Yuvaraj Premlal
Hi, I am working in a project wherein I use learning games (choices) to create non-scoring intermodular quizzes. In this case, I dont want the word "Score" in actual q...
By Yuvaraj Premlal
Garreth Fitzsimons
Hi. The Slider in the Articulate skin doesn't go across properly in the slides with the times. Is there any reason for this? how do I fix this problem?
By Peter Anderson
Susan Crawford
I am new to Articulate and loving it so far. I have run into a problem - when I record narration into Presenter it sounds great. When I record narration into Quizmaker...
By Peter Anderson
Brent Berheim
Good morning - I am working on a presentation, and have been asked to include the Play Control bar (play/pause, volume, seekbar) but not to have the left nav bar.  I k...
By Peter Anderson
Jake Hurt
Hi, my names Jake and i've recently started building E-learning courses in the UK. First off, hopefully this question is in the right place, if not i sincerely apolog...
By Jake Hurt
Gwen McLean
I would like to set my program to require users to view all screens the first time they complete the program. However, on subsequent passes, or even when they just wan...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Gwen McLean
Alba Pérez
I am having a strange problem with one of my presentations and I have no idea what to do about it so hopefully someone here can help me. When I open the slide propert...
By Peter Anderson
Erica L
Hello, Is this possible?  I found a post about hiding "ReviewQuiz" button by inserting a little swf on the slide, so tried my luck at substituting "Next" for the Movie...
By A @work
James Brandwood
Hi again, I forgot to mention this fault in my last post. Has anyone had the problem where you copy and paste your files off a USB drive (I work at home and in the off...
By James Brandwood
Peter Moyer
Is there anything I should do to move to Office 2010 as far as Articulate is concernied?  Does everything all lash up automatically or will I need to download anything...
By Peter Anderson
XAn Choly
Hi, I need to have a 5 role-based quizmaker branching. If you're a baker, this is your role & branch, etc... At the end of each branch will be a quiz. Once the use...
By XAn Choly