Product Last Post Replies
Nutpaphat Sriamornsak
Hi support team forums.  I have a complicated thing to do the quiz. First i have to tell you that I do drag and drop quiz which created in free form. SO, there is no l...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
Tim Abel
This is my first Storyline project.  It's a SciFi scenario where you must protect farms from invading UFOs. This project was just a vehicle to teach me about Storyline...
By Bruce Graham
Funda Yanc
Hi There, I uploaded a course in Moodle. Just if the student works the survey with a result slide at the very end of the course, he will get 100%. So far, everything w...
By Funda Yanc
Gary Courington
I put markers on a scrollbar and they move with the scroll which is what I want. And they work properly on the slide, but in preview I am unable to get the boxes to op...
By Peter Anderson
Mike Smith
I have just got Storyline - so a bit of a novice. I have set up a number of question types, all work fine in 'preview' but the multiple choice question template doesn'...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Kerwin
We publish Articulate Presenter '09 course that are set to track complete if users pass a quiz at the end of 80% or more. We have several courses that users have sent ...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Justin Pille
*(link the position of buttons on different pages) Looking for a way to set things up so that if you change the position of a button on one page it will update the pos...
By Peter Anderson
Kara Lehnhardt
Hi. I'm in need of some help brainstorming a solution to print out results for a Quizmaker quiz.   The response options on my quiz need to fit within the structure of ...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Kara Lehnhardt
Kathleen McPhillips
Each slide in my presentation is being advanced by the user as they are stopping to explain items on each screen. My captions for various actions fade out at the end. ...
By Kathleen McPhillips
Kelly Long
What type of outputs can you get from this product? For example, can you print user guides in word, cue cards, or is it simply WBT?
By Peter Anderson
Sheldon Braid
Hi everyone. Having trouble with sync animations. I am using presenter 09. My audio files are mp3 format created in Adobe Audition CS5.5. I have imported the audio fil...
By Sheldon Braid
Debbie Porter
I've recently upgraded to Presenter 09. I could be wrong but it seems like the character limits within each of the learning games (both for the question and choices) h...
By Peter Anderson
Alison  L.
In the Syncing Animations Tutorial... http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/syncing-animations.aspx ..Under th...
By David Anderson
Sophia Xu
Hi: I run into an issue using Quiz in storyline. I want to use multiple-choice question in storyline to set up a scenario based course. When learner selects a specific...
By Sophia Xu
john Reed
I am building a quiz of multiple choice questions. Each question has 2 attempts, I would like to create a state to change the expression of the character when a right ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Payal Tandon
I am trying to create this question slide in Storyline.  Basically, the three statements in the right hand side has one correct answer - Yes or No.  Thus, this is real...
By Payal Tandon
Shari Hanlon
Okay, I feel like such a doofus. Somehow I got rid of the Slide Properties panel on the right side of my screen, and I cannot figure out how to get it back! Don't judg...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Michelle Thomas
Hello -  I am having a difficult time with a template I created within Storyline with .png images. I created the template and it is saved in my App Data file on my com...
By Peter Anderson
Arleen Janz
Hi, I saved my presentation for uploading to an LMS (Moodle) and everything worked great, however I didn't realize that the file would show where students could see it...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Does anyone else have problems with Subscript? This is a superscript "2" immediately followed by a subscript :( Just cannot get it to work using "Insert Symbol" - and ...
By Bruce Graham