Product Last Post Replies
Sean Ludlam
Hello all, My client wants to have separate videos of some of the slides I created.  I go into the data files and try to convert the swf files, but none of my programs...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Gary Galmin
Raymond Wan
I'm having an issue when uploading my course to our LMS. I have the questions pooled after I pulish: After I upload to our LMS and launch, the exam is not pooled?!?!?...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Andrew Marsula
Hi everyone!   We are looking ahead to 2012 (already) and are wondering if there any plans from Articulate to upgrade or unveil any new software in the coming months? ...
By Peter Anderson
Michelle Los
Good morning, I just received a call from a learner who is only getting a white screen when he comes to the first Engage interaction of the e-learning course he is try...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Wendy Jaehnig
My organization currently uses the Plateau LMS and we are upgrading to version 6.3. Articulate is compatible with our current version. Does anybody know if it is comp...
By Raymond Wan
Lynn Starling
I'm trying to create a hotspot question, but any click besides the correct click gets the "You must answer the question" response instead of the defined Incorrect feed...
By Peter Anderson
Leslie Adams
Hi, I have a presentation with several main topics. I have the first slide for each topic appear in the navigation bar on the left but then I've hidden all subsequent ...
By Peter Anderson
Brittany  Barnett
Hi there, I am trying to build an presentation that includes a quiz (developed using quizmaker), and a certificate (powerpoint slide). If the user receieves a score of...
By James Brown
Jennifer Robinson
I want to have students go to an internal website and gather information then answer questions in QuizMaker.  I can't find a way to put a web object on a blank slide o...
By Peter Anderson
laura marchiori
Hi all, I am brand new to this - attended training just last week!  I've built a test in quizmaker that we want to publish to our intranet - is there a way for the lea...
By Peter Anderson
Bob S
Hi Heroes, Here is the situation...  I have a long slide presentation of core content. It uses the full sidebar view mode so learners can navigate.  I've created "...
By Peter Anderson
Ari Avivi
i am working of a process map for developing a large program with articulate.  I will have three or four others working on the process and would like to clearly label ...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jenny Wilson
Hi all Need help i am using engage to build training material i am hyperlinking words so that they take you to a location where i have a captivate file stored so peopl...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jackie Murphy
Hi, can the font size be reduced in the menu?  Can't find the answer to this anywhere! Thanks   
By Jackie Murphy
Jackie Murphy
Hi, I'm fairly new to Articulate and am struggling with a few issues.  I couldn't find the answer to this anywhereelse, so hoping someone can help me. On the results s...
By Jeanette Brooks
Dani Edwards
Hello community!  I'm trying to do the following three things in Quizmaker and haven't been able to locate them in help or via Uncle Google:  1.       I have made a dr...
By blair parkin
Jim Rehmann
What is the current MINIMUM Flash Player plug-in for browsers for running content created with Studio '09?
By Peter Anderson
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone.  Two of my videos that I uploaded months ago are suddenly having loading problems.  I'm trying to find the source of the recent problems, but it's like se...
By Tammy Smith
Raymond Wan
Hi there, I've run into little problem.  I've been using hyperlinks in my module and set the colour of the font for the hyperlinks to blue through the design template....
By Raymond Wan
Teri Cleavinger
I recorder audio externally and saved as wave files.  In Articulate I imported audio, one per slided.  It looked right, but after publishing its just static.  I know t...
By Peter Anderson