Product Last Post Replies
Susan Derkach
Hello - Our team members have been running some quizzes on Windows XP without problem. Some people have been converted to windows XP and now have trouble submitting ...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brent Berheim
I am using a stand-alone presentation for navigation instruction, so it pops up another window to play.  At the end of that presentation, I have instructed the learner...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Brent Berheim
Linda Stenmark
I´m working on making a College course (in Sweden). We use Articulate´s Engage ´09, Presenter, Quizmaker, Video and Encoder. We have problems enlarging the size of the...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Michael Rosenberger
I have a few menu items that are semi-transparent until they are moused over and become visible. I also like to have labels for each of the menu item come up under the...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tanya Samuels
Is there a way to adjust the dimensions of the area where the logo is on the sidebar? I'd like to carry over the design that will appear on each slide to the sidebar a...
By Tanya Samuels
Laura Lowden
I wanted to share with you my 1st health lesson that I have created.  I used a variety of new SL features but tried to to not overload students (9th graders) with bell...
By Eddie Szilagyi
Ray Handley
Hi, I've just done a series of sample module testing for various technologies including Articulate and Storyline, and where Articulate reported interaction data as exp...
By Brian Batt
bling2 lingley
Variable performance: Causality of lags on PC but not Mac? Hello Heroes, We're having an issue with our new course. The series is on spinal cord injuries and thi...
By Peter Anderson
Gary Wong
What are all of the mobile devices that I can display by published Storyline to (this is what I believe): 1)    iPhone 2)    iPod 3)    iPad 4)    Android devices To d...
By Brian Batt
Philip Arnfield
I have just downloaded the free trial of storyline and I am very impressed. Well done everybody involved. I use studio 9 and I think annotations are a great feature of...
By Gerry Wasiluk
deb creghan
I just changed the slide master for my quiz feedback slides, and then changed the layout for the incorrect and correct answers.  When I went back to my regular slides ...
By David Burton
Darren Mc Neill
Not sure if you know of this podcast but here is an interesting Podcast that is comparing Storyline to Captivate and Lectora. Very interesting, informative and honest ...
By Annie Jean
Darren Mc Neill
I have a button that when I click it, the hidden layer slides in from the left, this works. I also set it that when the user clicks a button in the hidden layer, the l...
By Darren Mc Neill
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I have created a screen recording in try mode, and I want to add a Pause/Play button to all the slides. I want to add this to the slide itself and not to the playe...
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
Ok I'm excited - Storyline is out and I am set to pick it up and wave it in front of my bosses face until they agree to get it. I figure just saying that it will allow...
By James Brandwood
Melanie Bunting
Hi, I am just starting out using Storyline, and I am trying to use it to create an interactive screen recording. When i record the screen and insert the recording as '...
By Melanie Bunting
Vivian Deitz
Hello all, The Engage Interactions that I created are currently in my PowerPoint presentation; however, when I go to edit the Interaction within the presentation, I re...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
konrad k
I'm trying to find the best way to sychronize video and slide (aprox 5 min lenght). I know that it is impossible for video in presenter panel. So, I decided to put vid...
By Justin Wilcox
Xinyi Chen
Hi, I have an urgent problem where the formatting of my slides goes wrong after I publish in Articulate Presenter with PowerPoint 2010 (32-bit version). The same slide...
By Peter Anderson
Barry Galvin
Thinking of going back to using Studio '09 :( Can't believe that all of a sudden today, Storyline is freezing on publishing any courses that are greater than about 5 s...
By Barry Galvin