Product Last Post Replies
merlin thomas
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if I can write hindi text in articulate. Merlin
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Matthew Brannan
Hi Support, I have inserted an image into a slide.  I used "Convert to Freeform" option (see 1.png).  I used the options in "Convert to Freeform" to select an accept...
By Matthew Brannan
Annelize Shaw
Hi there, I have four quiz slides in scene 1 that I want learners to complete before advancing to scene 2. How do I do this?  
By Annelize Shaw
Edward Yankwitt
I have a 10 question drag and drop quiz. When I answer all correctly, my score is 100% on my result slide. However, if I answer just one incorrectly my result slide gi...
By Edward Yankwitt
Sarah MacDonald
I, just like many other Storyline users, have been having tons of trouble with text input boxes and text recalls. As a work around for our current issue (recalled text...
By Leslie McKerchie
tess hawkins
Is there a way to prevent users from continuing to future slides until they have passed a quiz? I have explored putting a navigation restriction on to ‘restricted’ but...
By tess hawkins
Ianitza Vassileva
I have some Youtube videos in my storyline file inserted as WebObjects. The videos are high quality and crisp. However, when I publish the Storyline file, the videos a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Meaghan Lister
I have a customer that I have built a series of courses for them. They are complaining that the sliders are sticky... and that they do not move easily. Does anyone hav...
By Christie Pollick
Fabiola Sampaio
Hi Everyone, I have an issue about storyline version 2. The multiple choice question has been presented an error after the user has passed the feedback. If the user ...
By Christie Pollick
Ayrus 123
I Planned to develop a course for iphone using articulate storyline 1, i just want to know does storyline 1 supports for iphone. If yes is there any restriction only f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eric Bryant
Hi...I'm trying to create a "progress thermometer" where when a user chooses a correct answers, the temperature on the thermometer "raises." Since there are 3 correct ...
By Eric Bryant
Aditi Basak
Hi there, I am using Articulate Storyline 2 using Windows Desktop on a Mac. I want to use the full screen option within the video recorder. However, I do not see that ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Brashear
I have a slide with a list of radio buttons and they are not in a set.  When the user selects a button I have a trigger for a state change to a corresponding picture. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
christopher webber
I love the fact that you can create different types of paths for your object, but I'm having a small problem: starting the motion path works well, but when I click on ...
By Christie Pollick
Teri Hyatt
Hi,  About to record and the slide notes tab is no where to be found, big problem! I have searched all the tabs and controls, but not coming up with it. Any one know...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Valerie Simpkins
Hi, I am trying to embed this code into Storyline. It is an interactive map. When I publish, it does not work. Here's the code: <iframe src="http://createaclickab...
By Valerie Simpkins
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello I'm digging in story.js to stored results in a mysql database. It works fin with an ajax method (jquery way). I collect an user id with some lines of JS and i w...
By Dave Campos
Paige Emerson
Can anyone recommend a fix (and/or cause) for the following error:  The project file could not be saved. There was an error generating the XML document.  I have sav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Karren
Everyone, One of our trainers sent me a 10 slide Articulate presentation with audio that she could open, but not go into the Audio Editor.  When she tried going into ...
By Christie Pollick
Marie Fenske
Does anyone have a trick to keeping my screen shot quality when publishing out to CBT? My Computer screen shots look crisp on the PPT slide, but when I publish out the...
By Christie Pollick