Product Last Post Replies
Patricia de Souza
Hi All I am using the Media interaction template in Storyline 2 and and having trouble adding additional media tabs. If I duplicate a layer to add another tab - the ...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Patricia de Souza
Emilie Paré
Hi! I would like to know if it's possible to set Always resume the training on Articulate Presenter 9 like Articulate Storyline. Thanks! 
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Colameta
I have one particular presentation that give me the Articulate Error Report Screen as it is about to finish. Ex - Publishing says generating slide 72 of 72 then a pau...
By Christie Pollick
Brent Berheim
I thought I had discovered a great thing about Storyline and audio is that you can put multiple audio files on one slide.  Seemed like a great thing.  However, we have...
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
When I view a course on my iPad I get the screen that has the launch button for the app but before I can launch it takes me to the App Store to download the app althou...
By Christie Pollick
John Stowe
I am having a problem with students cancelling a SCORM 1.2 quiz half way through and then relaunching it and resuming from the beginning (after seeing the results and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Khristin Fabian
Hello. can anybody please help with this.  I've been using a lightbox slide as a dialogue box to control the sound of a learning package. However, when the lightbox s...
By Christie Pollick
Felicity Harrison
Hi.  The following graphic is not publishing properly.  This is what it looks like before publishing:   And after publishing. So you can see I am loosing lines,...
By Christie Pollick
Andy Sumpner
One of my Storyline projects is for partially sighted people, therefore visual and text effects must be clear and bold. When a selection is made in a freeform 'pick ma...
By Christie Pollick
Kaustubh C
Hello, I have published a course for LMS, SCORM 1.2 using Articulate Storyline 2 (update 6). After transferring the output on my smart phone device (make: Xiomi Note...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alaric Saufley
Hello all, While using a pick one freeform question Quizmaker I'm trying to make the selected state glow really pop. I know I can edit the theme colors to change the ...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Plasterer
We are in a bit of a panic as our HTML5 Articulate Storyline courses are no longer working in Chrome. The latest update 44 has been released and is now a problem with ...
By Jack Schofield
Wendy Farmer
I have four dotted lines that run into a horizontal dotted line and I want them to all appear as if they are continually running.  See attached part mockup.  I'm not s...
By Praveen Dixit
Sam Carter
I'd like to make the visited menu color a little more prominent. Any help? Sam
By Wendy Farmer
kathleen murphy
Hi, I have created a slide where the user types their guess into a box, hits tab and then the answer comes up in the next box. It all works well except for the 1st bo...
By kathleen murphy
Sharyn Rada
Hi, I have added spotlight annotations to numerous slides throughout my presentation. The spotlight works, however only one of the many annotations added will actuall...
By Jennifer Murberg
Asbjørn Riddervold
Hello Im working on a .ppta project. When im working on it in powerpoint, engage and quizmaker everything works fine. Now when I try to import the project to Storylin...
By Christie Pollick
Keith Tyler-Smith
Hi I'm trying to create a simple free form drag and drop activity in Quizmaker 13. Previewed from Quizmaker it works fine. But when published to presenter the images d...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
jorge ocampo
Im a bit confused here It is possible to get tracking&reporting on iPad without Articulate Mobile Player? May HTML5 versión accomplish this?
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Hello, I have several courses that have web objects in them.  The web objects are games/interactions created with Game Maker.  They work beautifully when using a desk...
By Leslie McKerchie