Product Last Post Replies
Tom Mertz
Hello, I'm having problems getting my print quiz results button to go to the results page. When I click on the button, it asks me for the name, but once I enter it I ...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Tom Mertz
Paul Douglas
Hi everyone, I've been banging my head for a few days now and tried so many combinations of things that I'm sure I'm now chasing my own tail.  I'm REALLY hoping someo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Giorgia Monti
Hi everyone, I always create html5 SCORM files and I upload them in our LMS (moodle based). Since two weeks, I can't see the courses:  - from pc desktop the course ...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Valentine REIN
Bonjour, Un apprenant a des difficulés à voir les élements du menu dans nos séquences. J'ai retravaillé les styles pour une meilleure visibilité. Y a-t-il un moyen d...
By Allison LaMotte
Pushkar Damle
I'm working on a pick-many example in which after submit, if the answer is incorrect, I would like to show which answers were chosen correct and which were not. For ex...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shelley Richards
HI, I want to show the quiz question titles in the Presenter file when a student arrives at the quiz at the end of the slides. For some reason, one of the courses is ...
By Christie Pollick
julie rodgers
Has anyone created an eLearning course using Storyline 2 and set the course up in such a (clever!) way that they could then publish to multiple delivery options? Not j...
By James Snider
Marina Grinberg
Hiya, I'm running out of ideas for correct/incorrect positive feedback words. Please help For example: for correct I have - Correct! Nice That's right Indeed! ...
By Marina Grinberg
Dave Ray
I've created a template that uses a custom Next and Previous. I.e. they are in the Slide Master and simply have "jump to next slide" and "jump to previous slide" trigg...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Finn Maigaard
Hello e-peeps. My company will soon be converting a large number of Power Point training modules into an online interactive format. I've experimented a little with Sto...
By Finn Maigaard
Nick Holden
Hello, I am trying to insert a PDF in an eLearning that will be playing in the Articulate Mobile Player. Normally I would just put the PDF in the Resources Tab but th...
By Christie Pollick
vivek sinha
Hi, I am creating a question bank of 50 questions. These questions will be allocated as an assessment to a large number of employees in my company. The condition is t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wanda Jenkins
I have a problem with the LMS I'm using being able to download the resource files when they are clicked.  It works when I publish the Web version just not the LMS vers...
Doro Zinal
Hi I would like to implement two different trails through my elearning programme. So the users should be able to choose at the beginning if they are male or female. A...
By Walt Hamilton
Archana V
I have a licensed version of Articulate Storyline 2 and  I am not able preview a particular slide or scene or entire project. It just shows a blank screen when I try t...
By Christie Pollick
Rachel Edelstein-penn
We will be rolling out a new marketing program that has levels to be achieved.  I have been thinking about hiring an outside company to be build an e-learning course t...
By Rachel Edelstein-penn
Mary Schoeller
Hi -  We have always set our quizzes up that when a user fails and clicks Finish, it goes back to the first content slide so they can review the content and then retry...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
Dan Crowe
A colleague of mine has moved on to an other company, and her Storyline license did not go with her, since it is a corporate asset. How do I transfer the license to an...
Derek Redmond
Hi All, Sorry if this solution has been posted before, but I just built one and thought I'd share since I've been struggling with this for a bit. I am currently makin...
By Christie Pollick
Vanessa Sasser
Can a picture enter with animation, fade to the background (but not out of the slide, just more transparent) and then exit with animation?   I'm have multiple pictur...
By Christie Pollick