Product Last Post Replies
Carla Segurola
Hello. Viewing my ecourse, I'm not a fan of the player menu on the sidebar of the screen with the slide numbers, titles, etc. How do I delete it entirely or obscure it...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Andrew Frank
When attempting to save my Storyline 2 course, I get an error message that says it can't be saved to "an open stream." I don't receive this error when saving anything ...
By Christie Pollick
Sahil Mehta
Hi,   My clients wants to use pulsing animation into the custom-made NEXT button in storyline courses. But the pulse animation is only available in markers in storyl...
By Christie Pollick
Terri Merrill
Hello All, Does anyone know how to fix video freezes? I have a 4-unit course, all with a video on slides 2 and 3. On the published files the videos are all freezing u...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Natalie Bredeson
Hi all, I'm fairly new to Storyline and am trying to build a sample course module in it. I've run into an issue for which I haven't been able to find a solution via tu...
By Natalie Bredeson
Bernard Germain
I have licensed versions of both Storyline 2 and Studio 2013 on my work pc. My company purchased the full suite of photographic character packs some time ago. They app...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerrold Bennett
Hi everyone, I just built a course and published it, but the screens are all fuzzy.  The PPT looks great, the Images look great, and the preview is good, but when it ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Sibley
We have given the students 2 opportunities to pass a Review or Knowledge question.  If their answer is incorrect, we would like the answers to return to blank.  We've ...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Traichel
Hi everyone, We are Littératout, an edtech startup specializing in developing French interactive educational activities for the classroom, targeting students 6 to 12 ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brian Swisher
The training I am working on has a transparent player with no Next or Previous buttons.  Everything is built within the slide through inserting buttons and hotspots.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Wills
Hi, Has anyone ever had one page that doesn't publish properly. It functions fine in the page preview but when the course is published only half of the objects on the...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon McKay
Hi, One of my users can log-in (I use Coffee Cup website access software) but the content is blank (screen grab attached). If she clicks on Next or clicks on the Men...
By Christie Pollick
sharon amer
I have a button that shows a layer. But once shown it doesn't come on again. Have reset layer to initial state?
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey McLean
Hello! Is there any way to customize the dialog box that appears when users enter their name before printing the results? See attachment for the dialox I am talking a...
By Lindsey McLean
Ben Gold
Hi, How do I create a color theme and apply it across the board, on all the Studio products, so that whenever I select colors the top row of the palette is always the...
By Christie Pollick
Ashley Reynolds
Hi, On the results slide for my quiz, i'm trying to display (on another layer when clicking on a review score button) a list of the questions with the possible score ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Pickering
Morning all I'm trying to discover how to pass the results variables to a page created outside of SL; I can pass other, user-created variables, but not the Results one...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith K.
I have been working with the demo of Storyline 2 testing out the new and updated features to see if an upgrade is going to happen. One thing I noticed is that text ren...
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Massey
Hi.  We are now using Storyline 2.  We went back and ran our powerpoints through the storyline publisher.  We have created motion paths in powerpoint.  The motion path...
By Leslie McKerchie
jose Garcia
Un saludo a todos. El problema es el siguiente  al iniciar el curso el usuario hace un avance pero cierra el curso, y  en otro momento quiere ingresar al mismo  punto...
By Christie Pollick