Product Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am trying to match a client's Style sheet. I have matced RGB (13, 176, 43) to get the green as per image below. I have noticed that their CMYK reference (do not...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Fred Marquez
Hi there, I've never done this before, but i need to display a Storyline course within a webpage div or frame and retain the interactive "clickability" so that folks c...
By Fred Marquez
Ellen Wahlen
Is there a way to change the size of the segments in the Engage Circle diagram.  I have three layers, and the outside layer is just one segment (so it "circles" the en...
Articulate Engage 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
kyle walker
Is there anyway to recover the source PPT files from the published CBT files?
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a Freeform Drag and Drop quiz, with around 18 phrases sitting all over my screen, which need to be dragged and dropped onto either the "Plan" or "Execute" ...
By Phil Mayor
Dale Voorhees
We are having an issue with published Storyline output.  When you click on the slide titles in the navigation index list on the left, intermittently the user is thrown...
By Dale Voorhees
sophie louet
Hello, I have 2 different power point presentations. When i publish them by articulate, the first is ok but the second one have always the same problem : in the vertic...
By Peter Anderson
Johanna Stix
Hi @ all, I have a new, interesting problem with SCORM Output. We publish our courses as SCORM 1.2 . When we have cyrillic titles, the title shown in the manifest is ?...
By Phil Mayor
Andrew Knowles
I doubt this is possible, but i want to move a shape so far along the screen depending on the value of a variable. e.g. if the variable was 50 then the shape would app...
By Phil Mayor
Dave McNally
Hi I have just installed QuizMaker on my new laptop (W7 enterprise - 64bit).  the installation seem to go fine, but when i open quizmaker files generated on my old PC,...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ted Hildebrandt
Another newbie question.  I noticed in a lot of your showcase examples that they don't really go full screen.  Can Storyline adapt itself to go full screen and then ba...
By Jamie Morgan
Tim Brennan
We're having an issue getting course completions to record properly.  We have courses that the user goes through, and then (typically) a brief quiz to verify that they...
By Peter Anderson
Mark Millett
Hi, I'm guessing I'm missing something really small and simple.  I am trying to use a player template that has the slide and player controls across the bottom (no navi...
By Peter Anderson
Roger Wayne
Doing external customer training.  Using strictly non-graded questions.  Emailing survey results displays a dialog box warning the user that their email address will b...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Jorge
Hi,  I added a picture in an engage interaction.  The picture is a business card with information.  Is there a way that users can print that picture? Thanks!
By Peter Anderson
Daniel Brigham
Hi, e-learning heroes: When the course is loaded onto the Cornerstone LMS, occasionally there is a slight delay (2-3 seconds) before a particular slide plays. I believ...
By Peter Anderson
Julie B.
Hi all, Hi 'Heroes'! Sorry for I cannot modify this title: 1 question here only   Screencasting my videos with SL, I might not have found the proper manipulations in S...
By Julie B.
Helene Sobelman
So, I know you can use the start or end of a timeline as a triggering event... but is there someway to put a trigger at say.. end - 5secs?  In my project i have a laye...
By Helene Sobelman
Julie B.
Hi all, Hi 'Heroes'!   I am trying to stop producing my videos with Captivate (Cp) and start to use Storyline instead. However I have several questions as I cannot man...
By Julie B.
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi Everyone, We're trying to work with a drag and drop activity using two layers. We wanted a "Start" page before the actual activity so we set the start page as the f...
By Annie Jean