Product Last Post Replies
Íde O'Neill
Hi  I have created a question which requires two responses.  I have included a list of possible responses which includes a third correct alternative.  Unfortunately, ...
Articulate Storyline 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Reana Kobayashi
Is it possible to edit the Role & State properties for embedded video files in Articulate Storyline 2 e-learning courses? I think I was able to rename the Name pr...
Christopher McAuley
I recently got an iPad Pro to replace my smaller iPad.  I opened up a published storyline (that works correctly on the smaller iPad) on the iPad Pro using Safari, but ...
By Christopher McAuley
Osman Javaid
Hi all, I’m having an issue which I hope you can help with. It might sound a bit complicated so please bear with me! In the attached story file there is a set of act...
By Osman Javaid
Nick Gregory
Hi I have a strange issue which I can't seem to resolve.I am using SL2. I have a simple drag & match question on my course & depending on the answer given wil...
By ashraf Akbar
Andrew Chalmers
Hi all, I am working on a course which outlines specific electrical regulations when performing a set task (I understand if you leave now :-) ). I would like the part...
By Scott Readett
Angela Virtudazo
Hi all.  I have created some grouped objects.  The entire object is on the Timeline as one item.  However, some parts of the group appear before others on the slide du...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Philip Siwinski
Hello everyone, I have the feeling I'm encountering a bug in Storyline. I've reinstalled it with no luck. The issue starts with changing Storyline's language to Frenc...
By Philip Siwinski
Jenny Perez
In Storyline 2 I would like to have a quiz for testing out of a particular section of a self-study. I know how to build the quiz and use triggers on the results slide ...
By Jenny Perez
Kim Harris
I have been trying to figure out why my audio quality in my video is diminished quality after I import into Storyline 2.   Any help? Thanks< 
By Kevin Thompson
Preston Ruddell
I recently found out that you can pause a screencast by clicking on it.  Additionally, I found out that pausing a screencast does not pause the timeline.  This is caus...
By Christie Pollick
Rick Sell
My client wants to be able to have learners input personal data and have some of that print out on a certificate of accomplishment. Can Storyline do that and how?
Derek Carr
We're currently developing some courses for a client and have run into an odd problem with fonts not displaying properly across multiple machines. The font should be "...
Mindi Hopkins
The timer appears in the middle of the top of the player, rather than the far right. Any suggestions on how to move it over? The current placement is odd. I thought th...
By David Jordan
Steve Brimley
I have platinum membership. How do I use it to get support?
By Steve Brimley
Tysha Michel
I found the option to provide partial credit for drag and drop questions.  I am wondering if there is a method to provide partial credit for Matching and Multiple Resp...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Gassman
Is there a way to format a master slide to adjust the size of the answer buttons? The default is always the largest button, and I'd like to use the small. I know I c...
By David Gassman
Danielle Kutter
Hi! I am trying to create a slide with 7 fill in the blanks. I followed the tutorial to create two buttons off screen and a Pick One Freeform. I am using accent marks...
By Danielle Kutter
Erika Kuczysnki
My course is set for restricted view as we do not want learners to advance to the next slide until the current slide is complete. We do want them to be able to go back...
By Erika Kuczysnki
Randall Sauchuck
I have been testing a tin can course using SCORM Cloud. Basically I upload a zip containing just the xml file which points back to my hosting server. Initially I got a...
By Christie Pollick