Product Last Post Replies
Aida Debibi
Hello, Does anywone konw how to publish a module storyline to CD only 1 file .exe. Or are they another solution ?
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Aida Debibi
Melissa H.
I cannot pin down this problem. I have a course, and whenever I preview it or put it up on Moodle, I click through the first 3-4 frames, and unfailingly every time, it...
By Wendy Farmer
Praveen Dixit
Hi All, I need your help to do this in the SL2 with the help of Javascript. 1. If I move any slider of these two up/down the 2nd need to slide move accordingly. 2. Wh...
By Praveen Dixit
Kumar Agarwal
Hi, I have a 21 question quiz in Storyline 2.  Is it possible to send the viewer back to the start of the quiz once they have missed too many questions to achieve a p...
By Kumar Agarwal
Annemijn Storm
I made a multiple choice question with feedback layers by choice. The user has two attempts to answer the question before going to the next one. That's why I want to c...
By Walt Hamilton
Jim Powell
I have looked through a couple threads including this one https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-presenter-13/articles/publishing-a-presentation-for-ipad-o...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Jim Powell
Matthew Bennett
I'm trying to publish a training to Word for one of our clients to use as handouts. Some of the layered slides come out fine (I have the "Show Layers" checked) and ot...
By Helena Smith
Chris Dick
I have rolled back Adobe Flash Player, as instructed and the preview appears.  However, my triggers have now started to work indiscriminately (e.g., in slide preview b...
By Leslie McKerchie
chiefy .
Does anyone know if this kind of feature is built into storyline. Obviously we already have a drag and drop, but the ability to click on an element, then have that fol...
By Sarah Gokey-Hartsfield
Mary Ward
I tried to review existing information before posting this as a question, but it has me stumped. All of the other scene slides with notes (side bar left) show the scr...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nate Scarritt
We are struggling with trying to find a way to host an elearning file internally but have a public link for clients to view.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
By Nate Scarritt
Stuart Parkin
I do only have the trial of AS2 at the moment so not sure if this is available in the full version, but is there a way to change the colours of the design areas... i.e...
John Hancock
Hello everyone, I am still having some issues with blurry screens in Storyline 1. I am attaching a couple screen captures, hoping someone can point me in the right di...
By John Hancock
Doug Dewan
Hello, we are looking at moving off of Captivate to Storyline but have many large presentations. Is there a quick easy way of converting over to Storyline that will al...
By Doug Dewan
John L.
This is probably a very basic question, but I can't find where/how -- how do I remove the "Articulate Powered Presentation" logo from the bottom left of the player?  T...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Doug Dewan
We are wondering if there is a way to publish Storyline presentation to a executable zip file (pdf) in order to present and run the presentation on a stand alone iPAD ...
Joe Koller
When saving a template, the custom color template is stored on the computer so if another developer opens the file the custom color template is not there. However, if ...
By Sylvia Wright
M Tilles
Hi, I've been looking all over trying to find an answer to this problem. I have a 10 question quiz that the user needs to get at least 80% to pass. If the learner pas...
By Christie Pollick
Debby Hancock
Was working in Storyline 2 when some of my slides suddenly seemed to lose their objects and slide master contents.  Since I had a recently saved copy, I tried to save ...
By Christie Pollick
Vispi Baria
Hi All, We are looking for freelance Storyline 2 developers/instructional designers to help complete a number of small courses. This is likely to lead to regular work...
By Christie Pollick