Product Last Post Replies
Ryan Ponder
Hi everyone, I have created an interactive flowchart comprised of various arrows, shapes and buttons. (I've uploaded just the template. Audio content will be added la...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jim  Bates
We had a product developed in Presenter 09 that relied on the video window in the presenter sidebar.  I dont see this option for inserting video with Studio 13 , has ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Jim Bates
Brian Aucoin
We use SABA as our LMS and one of our customers do not want the quiz interactions sent to the LMS so users who failed the quiz can't see what they got wrong. We have t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeanette Waye
Hi, I'm very new to Storyline (still using Story line 1). I'm hoping someone can help. I have two issues. I've created a slide which has three scenario choices - e...
By Jeanette Waye
Barbara Modlin
Hello, We use Articulate. We are now using the 16:9 ratio wide screen slide option for our PPT files. In the past, when we were using the 4:3 ratio, we were informed t...
Heather Emerick
Hi! I've just started using a new Yeti Blue microphone with Storyline 2 running in Parallels desktop. When I record in Storyline, the audio is barely audible regardles...
By Christie Pollick
Nate Scarritt
I have disabled the stock next/previous buttons, and am instead using a text box for them.  I have 2 states on each of the 3 objects to click: normal, and visited.  Th...
By Christie Pollick
Naeem Noordin
Hi,  I can't seem to open the flip book interaction in engage.  An error message comes saying that it has been created using a newer version . I have studio 13.  Can a...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
Lauren Michael
Is it possible to embed a StoryLine project without using an iframe? I'd like to embed for mobile, using html5. Does anyone have code for this?
By Christie Pollick
Garfield StHilaire
Is there a quick fix or option that allows the previous button to access preceding slides vs the previous slide. Example: I have a slide that has a menu with 10 butto...
By Leslie McKerchie
George Gibbs
Has anyone figured out a way of only displaying results and coaching responses for questions, where the learner has got the wrong answer. By default it displays all q...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
J A
Hello, I am having trouble adding more than 1 trigger to a button. When Marker 2 btn is clicked, I want 2 layers to appear. These 2 layers are Marker2Content and Path...
By J A
Megan Morgan
Is there a way to use state changes and variables to trigger an object to appear after a learn hovers over all of the "hover spots" on a slide? Or must they click it t...
By David Jordan
Angela Carlen
Hello -  I'm in the Articulate Storyline 2 training through Yukon and I was told there is no, way when building a quiz, to program that the user only has to go back a...
By Christie Pollick
Wendy Fanning
Hello!  I'd like to know how to resize or move the feedback box (correct or incorrect) for individual quiz slides.  I know how to resize or move all of them using the ...
By ashraf Akbar
Lauren Brown
Hi, I have an older course that needed updating, so I saved it as a new version (Created a new folder, called it V2), updated a PPT file, recorded the narration, publi...
By Christie Pollick
C. L. Norman
We upgraded to Storyline 2 some time back and ran our courses through the conversion process, and we're finding some issues being introduced into videos that worked fi...
By C. L. Norman
Suey Stockton
Hello everyone, I have built a really basic reveal scene, this scene is a simple meet the team, each team member is on the base layer, all their pictures are on there,...
By Christie Pollick
William Finn
I recently downloaded articulate and when attempting to "Add Annotations" I keep getting the below error message. I've also included a screenshot. This happens in all...
By Christie Pollick
Jeff Dunn
I have a course where I have a series of images that, when you click them, it displays a new layer. When that layer closes out and reverts back to the base layer, I wa...
By Leslie McKerchie