Product Last Post Replies
Peg Simmons
Working in Articulate '09 and PowerPoint 7 on files located on my desktop. Situation - Recording in Articulate Presenter audio editor window, saved screen by screen an...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Barbie Molgard
I'm having an issue with a presentation that looks great until I publish it.  After publishing when viewing it takes and moves around things that are in my design and ...
By Peter Anderson
Ellen Brodsky
Please help! We have a large time-critical project and we are having frequent crashes with the following symptoms, in spite of shutting down and re-starting our machin...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jason Upton
I have downloaded the free trial and like it. I think it looks fairly easy. However I am wondering are there any company's out there that will create the projects for ...
By Christina Co
Susan Foley
In the past I was able to publish my slides as a storyboard to word from presenter and the 3 columns would include detailed slide information, a thumbnail of each slid...
By Ron Price
Kevin Dowd
Hello, At DevLearn there was some talk of creating worksheets for SMEs to populate. This would make production much easier for both me and my SMEs, because there is a ...
By Di van Santen
Richard Jensen
I feel kind of stupid to have to ask these questions; 1. Is it possible to trigger (make it visble) an image by clicking another object? I like this function in PPT 20...
By Richard Jensen
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I am trying to imbed a .flv movie in my Articulate course.  The video is playing correctly; however there is no audio.  The audio does work when I play the vide...
By Gerry Robert
Rebekah Massmann
I have been working in a project and had successfully published a test run or two, but this last time I tried to publich, all of the master player templates disappeare...
By Peter Anderson
Tim Hillier
Hello there. We have a quiz with 10 hotspot questions with 10 linked correct answer blank slides.  the quiz takes 5 of these pairs randomly for each quiz.  In preview...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sampurna Arya
Hi, I created an animation on Adobe flash and imported it into the presenter. Everything works well, but the looping does not work. The animation stops after one cycle...
By Fiona Klassen
Kayla Burtch
So, my company needed to make something that just wasn't possible with Articulate Studio (although it WILL be with Storyline, hurrah!). We couldn't wait on this projec...
By Phil Mayor
Sarnen Steinbarth
I have tried multiple times to submit a support case.  Double checked the email, waited 60 seconds, etc. Not able to get any emailed confirmation that my support case ...
By Peter Anderson
Harini Bala
Hello, I am working on localizing a course to Japanese... I have localized terms and definitions in Japanese which I copy pasted in Engage Glossary interaction. when I...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Harini Bala
Miriam Pearson
I have an mp4 video file I'd like to include in my course. I have older Articulate Presenter (5.4.0 Pro) and I only see Insert a flash movie as an option. I thought ad...
By Ron Price
Bonnie Tomlin
Is it possible to create a hybrid interaction fot the tabs that allows the user to both click on the individual buttons and continue to the next button once the audio ...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Bonnie Tomlin
Helen Tarbox
I have just made changes to the Player Template and given it a new name.  I then ensured that the new name was shown in the drop down box within Player Templates and c...
By Curtis Kynerd
nicole legault
Is anyone familiar with having to add an "end" button to an Articulate course when publishing it to an LMS (Cornerstone)?  If so would anyone have the steps for this p...
By Peter Anderson
troy schulze
We have a file that while publishing it will lock up when "digesting" SMART-ART. We force quit the program and when we re-open the file, Articulate has inserted a blan...
By Ron Price
Artiuculate Mama
Hi there, I created a multi-sco package in reload and it works great!  That is... until I attempted to add forced sequencing.  Has anyone done this within their multi-...
By Artiuculate Mama