Product Last Post Replies
marco chau
Hello Community i want to ask about something that just got in into my head, so the simulation will be:   There's a module with 5-6 scene and contain 12-15 slide eac...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Naeem Noordin
Hi can someone please guide me on how to include the tabs pointer ppt into the module that I am developing.  I am copying pasting the slides into the module that I am ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karim S
The mouse cursor hovers as a hand over the video and when clicked pauses the visual recording but not the audio. How can it pause both? If not, how can the hand hover ...
By Steve Wooten
Axle W
In Presenter 09 when I preview/publish my Powerpoint file one of the slides is greyed out and stops me from continuing through the rest of the slides. When I try copyi...
By Christie Pollick
Andrew Farmer
Hi, I work for a company with over 50,000 employees and we are looking into purchasing Articulate Studio 2013 however I am having trouble with the Articulate ribbon (...
By Christie Pollick
Robert Madsen
Hi, I'm trying to get my course to work. It worked fine in Flash, but then I tested it on the iPad and as HTML5 in Chrome. I have a slide with several clickable objec...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Woinoski
I checked Articulate's  compatibility sheet and it says double-click works in html5 but it is not responding when testing on my iPad or my client's iPad. Is anyone el...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kimberly Kirby
Strange issue here. We are publishing to HTML5 for all of our Storyline objects. Recently we noticed an issue with a few of our embedded videos so we found a solution ...
By Leslie McKerchie
William Beardsley
I have a text entry field in a simulation where the user is required to enter a line of text. I want a layer (showing an error massage) to trigger if the text entry is...
By Walt Hamilton
Niall MacKenzie
Hi Everyone, First time posting on this so apologies for the rookie nature of my query. For some reason I can't seem to get the menu to appear on the left hand side ...
By Niall MacKenzie
Gillian Hubbold
Hi there, I've just got my hands on an SL2 upgrade - yay! So I decided to convert a course I was in the middle of building in SL1 to SL2. But I'm having a bit of trou...
By Gillian Hubbold
Brigita L
Would anyone know how to display a layer with a scrolling panel in the middle of storyline presentation - displayed above the menu tab. I'm attaching the image for a c...
By Brigita L
Mary Aquino
Using Quizmaker in Storyline 2, I created a drag and drop quiz. I’d like to have the answers reset if the user does not get them correct, however I can’t make that ha...
By Angela O'Brien
Connie Malamed
I've seen how to disable the default Next button. But is there a way to change the way it looks when it's disabled, so that it's grayed out?
By Walt Hamilton
C. L. Norman
I've noted some people describing lengthy times with Storyline 2 for saving, previewing, and/or publishing.  We are experiencing the same problem, but ours seem much g...
By Mike B.
Neil Cramer
Can anyone help or point me to a reference on storing variables from session to session of a Storyline program?  Basically, I have created slider controls to record in...
By Mike B.
Sandy Mason
Here's my issue: There are 5 questions on 1 slide with yes/no radio buttons: answering all with 'yes' triggers submit button to appear and moves the user to the re...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ryan Ponder
Hi everyone, I have created an interactive flowchart comprised of various arrows, shapes and buttons. (I've uploaded just the template. Audio content will be added la...
By Christie Pollick
Jim  Bates
We had a product developed in Presenter 09 that relied on the video window in the presenter sidebar.  I dont see this option for inserting video with Studio 13 , has ...
By Jim Bates
Brian Aucoin
We use SABA as our LMS and one of our customers do not want the quiz interactions sent to the LMS so users who failed the quiz can't see what they got wrong. We have t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard