Product Last Post Replies
wewr wrewrwe
can i convert a powerpoint with video to articulate mobile player?   and how?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nancy Oliver
Hello, I noticed a few of my quiz questions are out of order on the results.html page. I went back to edit the Results Slide Properties and they appear out of order h...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kesha Dawson
How to make the lesson window larger?  I've removed all additional player features, but the lesson window itself has remained the same size.  Now there is dead space (...
By Kesha Dawson
David E
I have several links to external sites in my training. I have them set to click once and open, but I have to click on them twice to open them, just like an icon on you...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah MacDonald
Hello Heroes,  I'm just in the concept development stage of a new course and wondering if i'm able to use my ideas in Storyline, before I go too far into this concept...
By Bill Kelleher
Laurel Schulert
I have a quiz slide where I am using drag and drop. The correct answer is to drag items onto one picture, and the wrong answer is to drag different items onto a differ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brandon DeHaan
Hello Storyline Guru's! My question is, can you add animation to Storyline without Flash? If so, how? We want to avoid using flash since it's not mobile friendly, but ...
By Michael Shannon
Corey Klein
Hi Guys, I'm looking for some insights / suggestions re the use of the Resources feature and the error message that I've been receiving. Long story short, I'm buildi...
Katie Weaver
I looked through existing discussions and couldn't seem to find an answer to this question. I have to remove the line code <adlcp:masteryscore><adlcp:mastersc...
By Christie Pollick
TegOldAccount Griffiths
Hi, I have searched through the forums and seen numerous discussions around the topic of the buttons that appear on the review slide.  My simple scenario is that I wa...
By TegOldAccount Griffiths
Aaron Forte
Hi, I have looked into the support page trying to find the issue and nothing has worked. I can not find out why my presentation is not publishing. I am trying to publi...
By Aaron Forte
Pat Fox
My online learning program is expanding again, and I am, once again looking for someone to help us out, as my team doesn't have the extra capacity. Last time I tried t...
By Pat Fox
William Grasse
Does anyone have a suggestion for getting these features to function in HTML5? I have them appearing at the top right of my player, but when I view it as HTML5, they f...
By William Grasse
Melissa TeHennepe
Hi There! I was wondering if there is a way to move an arrow down a line and have the arrow stop and point over different objects during timed intervals.    
By Christie Pollick
Paul B
I am creating a software simulation that requires learners to enter lines of code into text boxes. I am recording as I type these lines of code into the software progr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Bell
Upon successfully completing a quiz my users are, properly, asked for their name and then get to print their certificate... but a blank screen appears. The published o...
By Christie Pollick
Russell Still
I'm pretty sure you can do it with SL, but I'm not seeing how to do it with Presenter. Do what, you ask? Hyperlink to a URL (which could be anything, even another Pre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Findlay
Does anyone know a way to create a button/trigger that tells the LMS to open the next or previous SCO object? Thanks, Will
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Venick
I have a short course with three quizzes. Each quiz has a results slide, and the final quiz is also followed by a results slide that accumulates results from the previ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bent Michaelsen
Hello, I realize that I am gnawing on a year old subject, and yes, I realize that I am living in the past when I say that my company still use SL1. Oh well. But mayb...