Product Last Post Replies
Brock Culpepper
I am inserting a link to a YouTube URL as a web object in my presentation.  When I test the link, I have the correct address.  When I insert the web object and preview...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Craig  Doran
I have downloaded and set up articulate on my Mac using Parallels.  I have been using articulate previously on my PC without any problems.  I created a new presentatio...
By Mike B.
Brock Culpepper
Question.  I put the same video in an Articulate Presentation and on YouTube.  Playing the video on the web with it embedded into Articulate, it took a full minute to ...
By Brian Batt
Pete Sheppard
Hello, I'm building a course that uses Engage interactions such as Tabs, FAQ etc. and I want to force the learner to view all elements of the interaction before they c...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tom Seguin
Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to get presenter to display the slide number in the outline as decimals when they are set to a lower level in the slide properties...
By Tom Seguin
L Bleckmann
Hello e-learning Heroes!! I am working on an online tutorial on Mutual Respect.  Am hoping you might help me out with some creative ideas on how to present scenarios, ...
By Bob S
Robert DeSimone
Has anyone had an issue with Presenter losing its assigned audio.  Here's what happens. I have a presentation and I import narration files using the import audio funct...
By Justin Wilcox
Laura Ramos
Hello, I'm developing a course which has some hidden slides, so I defined it not to show the slide numbers on the outline tab. I also have some quizzes, which is neces...
By Peter Anderson
Andrew Light
Hi all, I'm having a problem with Quizmaker 09 and haven't turned up any solutions in the forums. For now, I have a simple quiz with 9 questions. I have 1 "blank" titl...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Andrew Light
Stephanie Crowe
We have built a 'matching' interaction where a quoted comment (a customer scenario which the learner has to solve) is to be matched to a term with an image (a product ...
By Peter Anderson
Pablo Bonetti
Hi, I installed Quitmaker in windows 7. But when I do a quitz, quitmaker don't show me the score. I don't undestand why. Can anyone help me? Thanks
By Peter Anderson
Barry O'Brien
I'm looking to know is there a way for me to either resize this text area or resize the font used here. Basically it is a longer translation than the english "click ne...
By Peter Anderson
Beverly Scruggs
I have a project in Presenter with 1 quiz slide that hangs up when the project is published. The slide just before it contains an embedded YouTube video that plays fin...
By Peter Anderson
Nancy Reyes
Hi, I am trying to add an attachment to a course but I am not having any luck.  I click the Attachments button on the Articulate Ribbon but the window that allows me t...
By Peter Anderson
nicole legault
Hi, I am wondering why an inserted audio(music) file will play fine in PPT but will not play in Presenter preview/publish mode.  It was playing fine previously and I w...
By Phil Mayor
Jeremy Heersink
I'm not sure if this is possible with just Presenter (i.e. I may need custom flash to make this work), but I am creating a mock software tutorial.  To get into the sys...
By Brian Batt
Mary Alice C.
In the essay question, I am able to type in an answer, but cannot use the delete or back button to edit my text. I can highlight and delete.  Is this the way the essay...
By Laura Hodgson
Jeff Kortenbosch
I'm working on a course and all of a sudden, after making some edits, I see 2 PTTA files. One with the addition old (see image). What is happening here? I've never see...
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Audrey Gaussuron
Hi everybody, In moodle,I've create ad publish a quizmaker exam. My students have 3 attempts. If they don't pass the first time, they can try again... In moodle settin...
By Dan Marsden
Miriam Happe
Hello - Is there any way to use external XML files to "feed" questions into Quizmaker? Thanks! Miriam
By Miriam Happe