Product Last Post Replies
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, I am still very new to elearning and course development but have come to know and love this community for its great support, feedback and occasional belly ...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Ingrid Johnston
Geoff Saunders
I'm trying out Storyline and I must say on the whole it is very impressive. I've created some test courses for iPad and they work very well, although I can't get the t...
By Geoff Saunders
Sam Carter
Is there a search filter so results will only show threads from the Storyline forum?
By Peter Anderson
Deborah Littlefield
I'm using a trial copy of Presenter '09 with Power Point 2007.    In the 26-odd days of my trial, PowerPoint has stopped responding several times complaining about the...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Deborah Littlefield
Mahlia Matsch
I built a course and published to my LMS and neither the Quiz nor Engage Interactions open. They seem to freeze on the page. I can preview prior to publishing just fi...
Articulate Quizmaker 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sarah Engelbrecht
Hello, We are using articulate for a Health and Safety elearning course which requires participants to score over 60% to pass. Our main issue is: we have a number of c...
By Justin Wilcox
Rebecca Goia
Is it possible to only have the result slide appear if the user gets the answer wrong? I set up a results slide and I'm allowing the user to try the quiz 3 times. Afte...
By Rebecca Goia
Michele Dipace
Hi, Could I make zoomable a video in the presenter panel?
By Justin Wilcox
dave lees
I'd like to set up a quiz so that if you pass you go to one screen and if you fail you go to another but I would like these 2 screens to be hidden in the left hand sid...
By Justin Wilcox
Pete Flynn
I've got a pptx that works just fine in presentation and show modes.I am using a colored background - not a theme or template. When I compile it in Articulate, I get a...
By Pete Flynn
Mario Urquia
Hello Heroes! First off, let me say that I am in love with Articulate Storyline. Ever since Authorware was sadly decommissioned, I've been longing for a powerful e-Lea...
By Mario Urquia
Roy Strauss
Hi - I searched for this but could not find it addressed. With Quizmaker, is there a way to ask individual questions as the learner moves through the course, and then ...
By Phil Mayor
Michael Dempsey
Hello all, I'd like to address the learner by name in one of my courses. At the same time, I'd like to track their names on Articulate Online. What I'm trying to avoid...
By Phil Mayor
Justin Wilcox
Articulate is looking for a Sr. Technical Support Engineer to join our award winning support team. Apply online if you think you have what it takes or know someone who...
By Justin Wilcox
Justin Wilcox
Articulate is looking for a Sr. Technical Support Engineer to join our award winning support team. Apply online if you think you have what it takes or know someone who...
By Justin Wilcox
Steve Eichenberger
I am trying to record on my first slide and when I hit record it automatically skips to slide 2. How do I correct this?
By Jeanette Brooks
Phil Grainger
Hi all, looking for a bit of help or advice. I have edited the pass result in form view to create a nice looking certificate type form with my company logo, quiz title...
By Peter Anderson
Sunil Adhikari
Is there a way to change the Player template Next button to hidden state? I wanted to hide the next button and add a trigger to change it to normal state when the time...
By Sunil Adhikari
Susan Rice
I haven't used my articulate for several years and now have the latest power point version.  When I go to record it does not activate.  It changes to play to review re...
By Susan Rice
Adhir Anand
Hi One thing I've noticed in Storyline is the absence of a tool tip option on hyperlinking a word. Is there any way to add a tool tip, like in Powerpoint, while hyperl...
By Adhir Anand