Product Last Post Replies
David  Hess
Hello I've got a question concerning the variable "Result.ScorePercent". Is there a way to manipulate the Result-Variables (the one which is tracked by SCORM) by trig...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Jeannie Jurado
Greetings, I am currently updating an existing course that I converted to Storyline2 and need assistance on how to edit a Freeform Drag and Drop questions/activity th...
By Jeannie Jurado
Kathryn Lumley
Is there a way to remove the seek-bar on the Storyline player for only selected slides? 
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Pietromonaco
New to SL2, created 3 scenes with one slide each.  Next button doesn't work ,but if I go to last slide, the previous button does work.  What am I doing wrong?
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Westphalen
I was hoping to send this to David Fair directly but that doesn't seem to be an option. Were some of the video tutorials deleted?  Meaning these ones in particular fo...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Karen Westphalen
Robbin Sutherland
Hi, My colleague has created a course and has put in an engage interaction that doesn't really work with the amount of content. We'd like to change the interaction fro...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McGuigan
Hi all, I've been going back and forth with a few story sizes/browser settings and was wondering what everyone else uses for their story size/browser settings?  I rea...
By Alvaro Masis
Kris Lafleur
Hi gang, Need some help! We would like to have one user's text entry response show in the course for all users. The course is hosted on an LMS., but the  problem is t...
By Kris Lafleur
Karen Spencer
I'm new to Storyline 2 and have created my final quiz questions, but all come out as number 1, and each of my four choices has been assigned letter "a".    Can anyone ...
By Karen Spencer
Siobhan Keleher
Hi I am trying to create an activity where students have to make up an amount using the fewest number of coins. I want the correct layer to display when they get the ...
By Christie Pollick
Kris Burns
We are having issues with HTML5 outputs from StoryLine which include webObjects and also multiple choice select questions(created in storyLine). When viewing the HTML...
By Christie Pollick
Dany Lizotte
Hello, I'm a new  Storylineuser (one week of experience). I love it!!! I'm in the process of creating an eLearning. Everything was going just fine. Until I did a cut/...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mindy Beebe
I know i have done this before. I have a question pool of 15 but only want 10 randomized questions from the pool as part of the quiz. How/where do I set that up? Than...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Karoline Keyworth
Hi Everyone, Would there be any reasoning a button that is set to show at a certain point on the timeline would not appear for someone? It seems that it is working fo...
By Karoline Keyworth
Glen Meyer
I have the correct choices to their match counterpart in a choice/match drag over.  I have given the learner 4 attempts to join the choice to the correct match.   I ca...
By Christie Pollick
Donna   Gingera
All our training modules have stopped working properly on iPads. Just did system upgrades as a troubleshoot - but still not working. Using app function to play. Loads...
Terry Bell
Hello, I have a slide with several numeric data entry fields on it, and I am finding that formatting options are ignored, or they are applied, but don't 'stick'.  For...
By Diana Myers
tim wheeler
Hi I have an animation on a layer that is on a line motion path, as i progress through the project buy clicking next the last animation will sometimes just stop mid an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, Animation by first level paragraph is all very good, but is there any way to control when these animations happen? I want to have the animation synched to voiceov...
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Janikowski
I tested my html5 version of my project on an Ipad and it was very slow to respond to any clicks. It took forever to pause and play each slide. along with moving to th...
By Christie Pollick