Product Last Post Replies
David Janus
Hello, is there any known issue with Windows Update KB2507938 causing issues with Articulate on windows 7?  One of our clients is having a problem where whenever the...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Judy Hogan
Help!  We have recorded several software animations using Captivate that need to be inserted into an Articulate presentation.  We've followed the advice from eLearning...
By Tricia Ransom
XAn Choly
Hi, By default quizmaker creates a horizontal banner hover over every available answer choice which can be resized. The text within the choice is always horizontally...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By XAn Choly
Natalia Mueller
The recent Word of Mouth Article about Gerry Wasiluk got me thinking… Ever since I began working with Articulate and joined this community, I have seen my skills gro...
By Stephanie Harnett
Mary Hobby
I have a quiz that is currently set up with branching - for example, when the incorrect answer is chosen it will branch to an explanation for that question and in turn...
By Peter Anderson
fabien deheyn
Hi all, I'am new and sorry for my bad english!! I have a big problem when i upload my quiz on lms (Chamilo). When i play the quiz and finish it, the progress stayed in...
By Justin Wilcox
XAn Choly
I've been facing some challenges publishing to SumTotal LMS. My course contains ample flv video, interactions and a quiz. Course with quizzes published to web and post...
By XAn Choly
Jason Nguyen
In my lessons, I set navigation to Restricted (user can only view current and previous slides).  This is the main navigation I want. But I also have a need to allow a ...
By articulate s
XAn Choly
How can I hide the Question x of y on top of quizzes ? Thanks !
By XAn Choly
john diaz
after acquiring source files from a fellow developer in French, it seems that all the animations which were once synced are now all pushed to the end of the timeline. ...
By Peter Anderson
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I'd like to know if there's a way to have more control over the Navigation Title within the slide properties. The default title comes from the slide an...
By Daniel Bolia
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have been asked by LMS support in one of my clients to ask the following. What is browser compatibility (for all EPC courses - please ignore that bit) in reg...
By Bruce Graham
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hello...I'm creating a course in Spanish.  I've updated the text labels in the Player template to select "spanish" as the default language.  So now the "continue" and ...
By Peter Anderson
Chris  Simonsen
I've published this course with side nav for demo purposes.  But now i try to publish as "slide only" view and part of the presentation gets cut off like there is room...
By Chris Simonsen
Helen  Jones
Hi Can you help me? really new at this - I have created several topics as discreet files .  and i want to import or insert all the files to make one module - i have t...
By Helen Jones
Silvia Vantusso
Hi everybody, I need to create a test for a client that has only free input fields, that the learner needs to fill in with his responses. The result should then be sav...
By Peter Anderson
Peter Moyer
Using Power Point 2010, I open the print screen via the File>Print menu. I make my selection of what I want to print.  Because I am using a black & white laser ...
By Peter Moyer
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hello, I am creating an Articulate Presenter piece in Spanish, and my co-worker is creating the same piece in French.  I am in the process of writing quizzes for certa...
By Peter Anderson
willem stempvoort
Hi  I would like to make a glossary with the terms list in the left colum and external websites opening in the right panel. I thought this could be possible using webo...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
WANDA WILLIAMS
I am trying to find out how to use review questions in the middle of my units as a way of checking the student's learning. Right now, with Quizmaker, we have to assign...
By Jeanette Brooks