Product Last Post Replies
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi everyone! I have a client that don't uses an LMS but still wants to know if the customer have taken the course. In earlier productions I have made the participant...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Megan Morgan
I'm working on an interactive org chart activity similar to this one, but I want my user to click on the different "levels" of the org chart and for more detail to be ...
By Christie Pollick
Bruno Dethune
Hi Folks,   is there a way in SL2 to make a fade out animation for a layer?
By Bruno Dethune
Stephen Calhoun
Ever since I upgraded my OS to Windows 10, Storyline does this weird thing when I publish a course to Word. When I click publish, Word opens up and shows me the screen...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jeanette Baum
Hello- My organization has 100+ articulate storyline presentations that were created quickly without a style guide or any complex interactions. We would like to have t...
N barnes
Hi, when I try to deactivate I get an error message 'Unable to connect to the activation server. Check your internet connection and try again.' I know the error seems ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Paul Lush
Hi all. I'm working with a client on a project that will be fairly media rich from a content perspective - videos, simulations, user interactivity, etc. One of the pot...
By Paul Lush
Tony Chilvers
Hi, I was looking at the tutorial at http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-create-a-chromeless-player and although it does remove the chrome around a pla...
By Christie Pollick
yuel tu
Hi guys, Here is the request from my customers. I have a course that has 4 scenes. I need to set completion on last slide each scenes in order to let user to...
By Michelle Monroe
Grant McClean
Hello! I am having trouble publishing to word. It is a large document but it just wont produce a document, it goes far too quickly through the publishing process and...
By Crystal Horn
Deb Munitz
If you use webobject to insert a video (from youtube let's say) and use restricted animation, the presenter '13 player seems to have no knowledge of the length of the ...
By Christie Pollick
Tracy Parish
I should know this, but I don't and would love some clarification if anyone can assist. If I publish a course to SCORM (my lms specifications are 2004, 3rd ed) and in...
By Tracy Parish
Madeleine Winberg
Hi, I have a problem I can't work arround and would really appreciate to hear if anyone else have had the same problem. I can't publish my story to Word. When choosi...
Toni Cornett
Good afternoon all, I have a short video that I embedded into my powerpoint presentation and I have published it and zipped it up.  When I got to extract the files an...
By Christie Pollick
Kevin Thorn
I was helping a friend figure out why the were not seeing the older interaction templates in Storyline 2 that they use to see in Storyline 1. Example in Storyline 1: ...
Naeem Noordin
Hi Again,  another piece of advice needed please.  I download articulate engage templates but always get an error saying that they ay be created in a new version. But ...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
Gary  Mok
Hi all  Need help. Tried several of the solutions posted on this forum but still can't seem to get the javascript to work. Im using windows 8.1 not sure if this matte...
Brian Aucoin
We use Storyline 1 and 2 and have been using the HTML5 option with publishing for over a year. We have a new virtual desktop running IE 11 with no Flash  installed. Th...
Suey Stockton
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me I have created a small intro that consists of a couple of pages, I need someone else to view it (an SME) each time I publish it...
By Suey Stockton
Donna Claringbold
Dear community members, I have a couple of queries which I am wondering if you can assist me with 1) The first one is about tracking, I have a piece of e-learning wh...
By Christie Pollick