Product Last Post Replies
pratiek ganesh
Hello Story liners, I have a storyline course that has about 4 chapters, Each chapter is dependent on the previous.(if i complete the first chapter then i can proceed...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ademola Johnson
Anna Mah
Hi: I have a "cover page" slide (screen capture of a ppt slide) and an "end page" slide (recorded the same way).  In between is a Articulate Replay screen capture mp4...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vinila Koganti
I need some assistance with a problem encountered in CS HYD. We created an online class in Articulate Storyline 2 and published it on KNET. Most of the CSA population ...
By Vinila Koganti
Ademola Johnson
Hello Everyone, I am currently working on an assessment for a project. One of the questions require the learners to type in their response, however, the response need...
By Ademola Johnson
Madeleine Canderudh
Hi everyone! In my eLearning I have chosen to use "On Start: Always Resume". My client wants the users to go to the last visited place when restarting the production....
By Madeleine Canderudh
Nick Eastham
I'm using the Change Story Size in Storyline 2 to reduce the size of my course. I choose the crop option and set the new size and position the crop frame, and apply t...
By Nick Eastham
Victoria Sublette
Hi Everyone, I always have a nightmare of a time with slide review on quizzes for Storyline 2.0. The attached file shows the first scene with 3 quiz questions. You a...
By ashraf Akbar
Jaipal Negi
Hi all, Animated gif file is not getting stopped when clicking 'Pause' button, please help in this regards. Thanks in advance.
By Jaipal Negi
Chris McAllister
How do I apply the same background slides (style, color, etc.)  to a question slide? The default is white and I want to keep the background consistent?
By Wendy Farmer
Archana D
I needed some assistance in Storyline 2. This course includes a Search functionality so learners can locate various How To workflows in the course (kind of a Help mod...
By Archana D
Anna Tay
Hi I am facing problem with the menu. Some of the items in the menus are not clickable? What should i do?   Anna
By Anna Tay
Azizi Abdullah
Hi all. I want to build a custom hyperlink within Storyline, using data collected from the LMS (SCORM2004 3rd ed). First, I need to extract the user ID from the ...
By Azizi Abdullah
Elliot Pollard
Hi Folks, I am trying to work through the following and could use some help. Basically I want the module to do the following. I want a check box to appear on the menu...
By david mckisick
Erika Kuczysnki
I have built several questions/quizzes throughout a course. Two of the free form questions are not behaving properly (they live in separate quizzes). Both work properl...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Theresa Brighton
Hello, I need to remove the test questions and answers from my printed results slide, but I'm not sure which parts of the HTML code to delete. Could someone please h...
Brian Bell
I want to hide a layer when the user clicks anywhere on the seekbar. At present when the user clicks the seekbar to move backwards in the slide, the layer remains visi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shelley Richards
I'm not sure if this is something to do with our settings or the LMS, but when we take this test and pass, the result doesn't register on our website. Can someone tes...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cody Salinas
With the announcement that Adobe is killing Flash once and for all, how will Storyline 1 and Storyline 2 be modified so that HTML5-only output is supported? Will some ...
Mark Heid
My company recently published a module that when completed on an ipad does not show up as completed in SABA.  Is that always an LMS issue or is there any setting I sho...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Beaudoin
Can I track how long it takes the user to do something on a slide? 1. Duration they stay on a slide. 2. How long it takes before they click an object. I'm sure it woul...
By Christie Pollick