Product Last Post Replies
Kat Thoreson
I get the following error code (“error on line 57 at column 27: EntityRef: Expecting “;” on my Lollipop phone and KitKat tablet. The "use articulate mobile player opti...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diya Kuttappa
Im trying to create a match the following
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I am creating a quiz with Storyline and I would like, in order to have a consistent style, to have background colour of the radiobutton similar to the rest of ...
By Louise Hawkins
Robyn Boswell
Hi there Having some problems with Previous buttons on my course.  The irritating thing is that it only seems to be a problem in one scene, not others. (And for the l...
By Robyn Boswell
Tina Verhaeghe
Hi everyone, We're working on a project with multiple scenes who have slides "draw form question bank". When we want to preview those scenes, we can only see the intr...
By Tina Verhaeghe
Rob S
I imported a character from a PowerPoint presentation.  If possible, I'd like to animate this character to be "talking".  How would I do this?  Thanks for your assista...
By Alfred Dsouza
Matthew Lefebvre
For anyone out there who may be able to help me. I am trying to do some custom modifications to the logic flow of a drag and drop quiz environment. As apposed to usi...
By Matthew Lefebvre
Blake Bowers
Hello, everyone. I've been working on a project at work for a while now and neither I nor any of the other developers at the office have been able to fix this one iss...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Vanessa Bragg
I am an Articulate newbee. I am sure this has a simple solution but I can't seem to figure it out. I would like the audio on the base layer to finish before the learne...
By Vanessa Bragg
Russ Fleenor
I have a screen recording of a software demo as a scene in my story.  Each of the slides shows up in the Story menu as "click." I added text and highlights to the sli...
By Russ Fleenor
Claudia Marinozzi
Hi,   I'm trying to resize the drag and drop rectangles for a drag and drop exercise, but am not able to.  I know I can make the "story" or the screen larger or the ...
By Claudia Marinozzi
Theresa Pepper
Good morning!  I have a matching question slide in a Storyline 2 test I created that I need to make the font bigger on (see attached picture).  I can't resize the boxe...
Narda Butler
Hello, I am wanting to add a second button on a "Correct" feedback master that simply hides the layer and allows the user to see the question slide. (A SME request.) ...
Daniel Cibej
Hi there, I have been using Articulate Storyline 2 to publish content to an LMS suite.  These are published through an LMS which supports SCORM and HTML5 playback.  ...
Connie Beyes
How do I apply formatting - Radio style, highlight color, font - to quiz slides without applying it field by field on each and every quiz slide? thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Anjali M
Hi eLearning Heroes, We created a few courses using Articulate Storyline 2 and deployed them on our LRS environment published with tincan and HTML 5 output having upg...
Lindsey Hooper
One of the biggest complaints we get from our test takers is there is no visible way for them to see where they are in the exam.  They would like to know how many ques...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Lindsey Hooper
Hamzeh Alshishani
Hey there, Is there a feature to make the courses responsive in Articulate Studio 13 or Storyline 1? Regards, Hamzeh
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Agnieszka Hyla
I'm trying to build a 4 question quiz with no incorrect answers. Respondents will be asked to select 1 of the 2 answer options for those 4 questions and based on the a...
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Judith D'Souza
Chrome does not support Java Our client has been using the Google Chrome browser to view a course created in Storyline. The course worked well earlier, but doesn't wo...