Product Last Post Replies
Andrea Flores
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find/buy an African American illustrated character (in the same style as the Storyline characters)? I noticed that there aren't any t...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Traichel
We are a Canadian subscription based educational website that provides interactive games for literacy learning for elementary grade children. We are currently looking ...
By Julie Traichel
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am in need of a bit of direction. Do you know of a way to use Moodle and iPads/Android tablets with courses that are authored using Studio 13? I need to st...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Mike Meyer
Hey everyone, I have a course built in Storyline 2 that has a few pages that link to documents that the learner needs to download and complete. The files that the cou...
By Leslie McKerchie
Victoria Sublette
hi again Heroes! This time, I have hidden the Next and Previous buttons and want them to appear when 4 slides are visited. I set up 4 variables that are false, but t...
Mohan Kumar
We are facing two issues with related to final quiz for one of our requirements. Issue 1: The learner is able to leave the final quiz at any point of time and navigat...
linda li
I need to insert a html5 slideshow created by Mobissue to Articulate Presenter, the outcome is a file under the format "home.html", 'slides.js' .  That may involve an ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Scott Schudy
On certain Storyline 2 slides, where I have layers, I can't get the layers to play in the preview. On other slides, the preview works just fine. Note: I have one slid...
By Michael Hinze
KnowledgeWorkx .
Hello, Course Structure: My course allows the user to visit the slides in any order they choose. Only after they visit ALL the slides, then the "Next" button is enabl...
By KnowledgeWorkx .
Katherine Rowood
I've set up a landing page that allows users to click on different areas to jump to different sections of my course. I've used true/false variables to show which secti...
Mark McEvoy
I've created a series of quizzes with a custom correct/incorrect layer pair. The layers appear correctly based on the learner's answer. I'd like to take the process up...
Steve Prud'Homme CSDL
Hello, I have a problem that blocks me in my work. I use the authoring software Articulate Storyline one that works with Flash. Yesterday, because of the use of Adobe ...
Margie Grande
Hi Everyone,  This is a simple click and show - but mysteriously, it has broken.  The learner is supposed to be able to click all 3 bins, in any order.  However, now ...
Laura Mann
I have created a 10 question quiz which contains multiple choice answers, so quite simple. No layers just simple triggers to move on to next slide. However once i have...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dyuti Sengupta
Hi! Just starting out here with SL. I was wondering what the point of the clean master is. I can't delete it even if no slides are using it. Can you describe the purpo...
By Dyuti Sengupta
Deborah Cassidy
I have a very large course.  With our current tool, I would break it up into multiple modules that would be linked as one course with one main module menu, then each m...
Tony Howard
I'm wanting to create a slide wherein the user has multiple items to hover or click on but needs to read all before he/she can continue. I presume this has something t...
By Cary Glenn
Ryan Gray
Hi All I am wondering if anyone knows of an illustrated character who is dressed as a construction worker. I work for a civil construction company and am looking to ...
By Christie Pollick
Leslie Bofill
Hi all, I have a slide with three layers. There is an image on the second layer that I want to use the Zoom Region feature to expand the pic at the same time as an arr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Seth Ozen
are lost when embedded as a web object. They play fine if viewed in the browser itself, but not when embedded. Is there any way around this? Thank you, Seth
By Ganesh Ubhare